"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

I don't give a f@ck attitude...give me an example

Pete_C

Banned
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
What exactly is it? Is it acting arrogant, ****y or loud?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Don't care whatever happens.

Just lives life... carefree... and doesnt keep on looking back and blaming life and all. "Don't give a fu_ck" is a guy who doesnt care what other people think of him.

Chicks find guys like that attractive but JUST DONT OVERDO IT.

You might be acting stupid already and turning off women and you still "dont give a fu_ck"...
 

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Heres an example that happened bout 2 weeks ago at a nightclub. Lately ive been in a real ****y mindset, my confidence has really improved somehow, ontop of that, i was drinkin a little on the night so i was a little tipsy.

This chick walks past us with her friend, brunette she was gorgeous, i usually dont do anything when they're that hot, but i said fark it, tapped her on the shoulder n said "hey i know you!" (never seen her in my life). She said "really thats nice, now go away".

I IMMEDIATELY said, no worries you're probably not interesting anyway i can tell by the way you dress. She had a shocked look on her face, so i continued by saying, stick that in your weight watchers meal and swallllllllllow it. Dont ask me what i was thinkin cos i really didnt know why i said that, it just jumped into my head. She laughed and said with a smile, ill see you around ok?

I thought WTF. She liked it.

About 10 minutes or so later i saw her again, she came upto me and said "you suck" then stuck her tongue out at me in a cheeky way, and i cant believe i said this, but i immediately say "not as good as you, so ive heard". She cracked up and said "i must say, youve got mad reflexes". I replied with "i know im good thanks for your comment, thankyou come again" (like apu from simpsons but without the accent). She laughed again and walked off.

I didnt talk to her again all night but we had glances. So yeah my inner afc won in the end, but there u go. The dont give a fukk attutude works on some chicks
:D
 

Snoobs

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
yeah nice come back to that b1tch. id say that you won. if you ever see her again and say the same line and it will be true, but this time you can introduce yourself.

peace, snoobs
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top