Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't get out much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than say work, or going out shopping, I don't get out much. This is part of my problem. I have always had problems like "I can't do it, I'm a loser, I lack this or that,I'm not special or exceptional", etc. I see all these other people who seem to be, and that's why they have the girl(s), the money, the job, the power. I am here, just a regular guy. This what I am up against. I don't know if I have that drive, that survival. This is what scares me, esp when it comes to starting a family at some point.I haven't been focusing on improving, working out, being happier, confident, etc. I have to find a way.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont bother telling something. He's either a troll or someone desperate for some attention and pity. If you're not a troll, read this: we cant help you. Google "social Anxiety forum".

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Join the army. No, joke.

Do something that will give you value in life. Not to others, to yourself.
Gain some self respect, self esteem.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give yourself a goal. Things like owning a car if you don't already have one. If you want a girlfriend that could be your goal too. Then work on getting your goals. And don't forget to read the DJ Bible. You really need to start from the bottom I think.

Once you find out what a real man should be, you'll be on the right path automatically. Be a man dude. It's not about what you can't do. It's about what you wanna do. You can do anything. Don't give up bro. I've been in your shoes before!~

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do give myself goals. I always have, yet, I don't seem to fulfill them for many reasons. One being anxiety of sorts. Yeah, getting a solid,steady gf has been a goal for me, but I have never had, well, I feel anything to offer. Or I should be asking, what can they offer me? I haven't started, I have been on the bottom for so long it feels, that the top is a long ways off.

Plus, I am convicned, I am depressed, like majorly. What can I do to get over it? I have the symptoms.http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/depression.php

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsOnNow said:
Other than say work, or going out shopping, I don't get out much. This is part of my problem. I have always had problems like "I can't do it, I'm a loser, I lack this or that,I'm not special or exceptional", etc. I see all these other people who seem to be, and that's why they have the girl(s), the money, the job, the power. I am here, just a regular guy. This what I am up against. I don't know if I have that drive, that survival. This is what scares me, esp when it comes to starting a family at some point.I haven't been focusing on improving, working out, being happier, confident, etc. I have to find a way.
So...im guessing Its NOT On Now?? ahaha :D

jk bro...well try to find some people in your area to wing with and get out there and get social man...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsOnNow said:
DP...sorry bro.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know if you have that drive?
Go out and do something extreme! This will awaken your drive for sure!

Some time ago, I decided to visit my parents by bike (~110 miles). I had never done such a tour before. I didn't even have a proper map. Worse yet, heavy headwind.
I was NOT sure if I would make it. At about 60 miles, I felt like I was finished for good.
But there was no turning back. I emptied the bottle and hit the road. It was on now.

After what seemed like an eternity, I arrived at my parents' house, with a terrible pain in my butt - and a huge grin on my face.

P.S.: while it might not sound too extreme, back then for me it sure was! And I still smile when I remember it.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
another pity thread.

you had me at, "I'm a loser." You don't want to get better.

Here's a tip: The more you post pity threads, the more you reinforce yourself as a loser.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. My mind is locked on this, and it's something I take too seriously and I turn it into something more than what it is. I try not to pity myself, but I am having trouble letting go.
Like I can't even make the effort to have positive thoughts.

It's this feeling of not having the right skills I guess. The seduction skills if you would. The sweet/dirty talk, game, confidence, etc.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question has been answered....several times here and in other threads.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.