"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I don't fancy my girlfriend any more

ScottKayman

New Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Age
46
I've been with this girl for several months. The problem is I feel like I don't really fancy her anymore, BUT I still feel like I have an attachment to her. I feel like I don't want to end it with her but I know if I don't I'm just going to be unhappy. It's a bit of a bizarre situation. Anyone got any advice?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
I've been with this girl for several months. The problem is I feel like I don't really fancy her anymore, BUT I still feel like I have an attachment to her. I feel like I don't want to end it with her but I know if I don't I'm just going to be unhappy. It's a bit of a bizarre situation. Anyone got any advice?
Go find another one and let her go be happy
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Been there ........... due to my childhood conditioning i felt guilty everytime i wanted to quit with a girl. This went as far as me being almost unable to end relationships quick and clean.


End this ASAP! (Maybe find a new plate first if you dont have one.....)
Otherwise you will not only feel guilty but also start developing agressions about still having to be in that relationship.
 
Top