Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i don’t like having to answer to a woman

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else feel this way? I have a hot submissive girlfriend but she’s a bit too in my business. For example, I will get off the phone with a friend or family member and she will want to know what I talked about. She also wants to literally do everything with me which is starting to get old. Another thing is sometimes she will try to structure out my day for me when I plan my clients etc.

I know I shouldn’t get angry about this, it doesn’t make her a bad person, but I find myself seriously starting to resent her.

Why do I stay and put up with her? Well, the sex is great and she cooks and cleans for me. I But I am seriously at a point where I think I may be happier with a chick a bit more independent and less needy.

help me fellas
You need to put that bytch in check NOW. When she tries to take over or tell you what to do, you say thanks, but I already have a mom. Or, you can say, I got this, I do not need another boss. You need to quit this behavior NOW dude.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like answering to a woman either. And since my 23 years of slavery ended I don't. And here's a secret. If you don't answer to women and do what you want, you'll have to beat ***** off of your leg with a stick. Not kissing women's asses attracts women.
And I thought the movie was "12 years a slave".