Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i don’t like having to answer to a woman

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else feel this way? I have a hot submissive girlfriend but she’s a bit too in my business. For example, I will get off the phone with a friend or family member and she will want to know what I talked about. She also wants to literally do everything with me which is starting to get old. Another thing is sometimes she will try to structure out my day for me when I plan my clients etc.

I know I shouldn’t get angry about this, it doesn’t make her a bad person, but I find myself seriously starting to resent her.

Why do I stay and put up with her? Well, the sex is great and she cooks and cleans for me. I But I am seriously at a point where I think I may be happier with a chick a bit more independent and less needy.

help me fellas

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else feel this way? I have a hot submissive girlfriend but she’s a bit too in my business. For example, I will get off the phone with a friend or family member and she will want to know what I talked about. She also wants to literally do everything with me which is starting to get old. Another thing is sometimes she will try to structure out my day for me when I plan my clients etc.

I know I shouldn’t get angry about this, it doesn’t make her a bad person, but I find myself seriously starting to resent her.

Why do I stay and put up with her? Well, the sex is great and she cooks and cleans for me. I But I am seriously at a point where I think I may be happier with a chick a bit more independent and less needy.

help me fellas
Did you talk to her about this? If not, talk. Tell her what honestly bothers you. Don't think and guess why she's doing that. Ask and get some answers. People talk too little nowdays. Women are hard to understand even with talking because they say one thing, but do the other but not talking to her will leave you in the dark.
Just talk people, for ****'s sake.
Im telling you this from my own experience. No need for you to do replay my mistakes.
Cheers

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I may be happier with a chick a bit more independent and less needy.
I think you have known this for quite a while. The question really is; when (perhaps for you -if ) you will actually choose to prioritize your overall life happiness vs sex with her?

Perhaps it would be helpful to remember that she is just one experience of great sex with a woman. She's not the last great sex ever available to you.

Last edited:

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

help me fellas
How much time a week do you spend with her?

She sounds like she lives with you.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she cooks and cleans for you does not mean she is a submissive woman. It means sometimes she cooks and cleans for you.

Her choosing to insert herself into your business is far from submissive. It speaks volumes as to who she really is. What you know is, it doesn’t work for you.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP I've had girlfriends do stuff like you describe 2-3 times I can recall. One I remember was "Dang I didn't know you was my boss now I didn't get that memo". Or another time I remember pulling my driver's license out of my wallet and looking at it in front of her going "I just double checked my birth date and it says 1974 which makes me X years old and thus an independent adult who doesn't have to answer to you". Be prepared to pizz her off if you do these, but it worked and made her back off each time that I recall.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I've had girlfriends do stuff like you describe 2-3 times I can recall. One I remember was "Dang I didn't know you was my boss now I didn't get that memo". Or another time I remember pulling my driver's license out of my wallet and looking at it in front of her going "I just double checked my birth date and it says 1974 which makes me X years old and thus an independent adult who doesn't have to answer to you". Be prepared to pizz her off if you do these, but it worked and made her back off each time that I recall.
Answering to her leads to her wearing the pants leads to her not finding you sexually attractive.

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always just say "dont worry about it." It's literally an inside joke between us now and even though she says she absolutely HATES that I do that to so many questions, i know it makes me seem mysterious and she secretly loves it. Remember, ladies never want full disclosure.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

help me fellas

seems shes a nolife but want chad

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would make a joke of it or not answer her question.
Who are you on the phone with? What are you the phone police?
Who was it? Let me see your badge. Then tickle her and tease her some more.
What did you talk about? Stuff....Man stuff not for the ears of little girls.....

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This comeback will work, but if applied with the wrong voice tonality, it will work against you.

You: "Should I pull my wallet and show you my social security card #? I'm guessing that this'll be next."
then give her a friendly smirk and change the subject.

Billtx49

Reaction score
yep she lives with me. Love her but I’m losing my mind
Sounds like you’ve shacked up with a needy clinger / control freak there. Only you can decide if the current situation is mentally and emotionally healthy for you…
That is what comes first.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you’ve shacked up with a needy clinger / control freak there. Only you can decide if the current situation is mentally and emotionally healthy for you…
That is what comes first.
I had a case like this. It worked out really well for me because i had several hobbies i was passionate about outside the house. I was only around her for an hour before bef so she was nice. If i stayed up under her she woulda been trying to control me and we would be fighting alot. We fvcked almost every night. Never was a warzone over sex.

Reaction score

help me fellas
I don't like answering to a woman either. And since my 23 years of slavery ended I don't. And here's a secret. If you don't answer to women and do what you want, you'll have to beat ***** off of your leg with a stick. Not kissing women's asses attracts women.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like answering to a woman either. And since my 23 years of slavery ended I don't. And here's a secret. If you don't answer to women and do what you want, you'll have to beat ***** off of your leg with a stick. Not kissing women's asses attracts women.
Good post brother