Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I did one of the most nice guy, sickening things ever

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am absolutely disgusted with myself.....

I kissed another guy on the cheek. I mean i consider myself a likable guy, real cool, relaxed I am not wild or out there when I drink alchohol I am more outgoing social whatnot...

Well anyways I was at this party last night friend of a friend's Bday lots of chicks ^_^ anyways..

at the end of the night I kissed this mother ****ers on the cheek after saying bye to him I was drunk, but What the hell could possess me to do some gay **** like that?

I have got to Kill this nice guy in me ASAP....

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's more like having to kill that gay guy in you

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me I'm not Gay.....but I deserve that lol for being stupid

Latim

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you're Insecure about is what makes it embarassing. There are cultures where it's a norm to do such. I wouldn't really do it, but dude grow some balls and stop being so insecure about yourself. If you are a straight guy then you don't need to be worrying about such nonsense.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latim is right. Who gives a f**k?

You posting about this is gayer than the act itself.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Watch the Godfather series and then feel good about yourself afterwards.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Watch the Godfather series and then feel good about yourself afterwards.
Yeah but the kisses were usually between the family and those guys are bonified gangsters. Nobody can question their hard reputation. They are as little gay as you can possibly get. Don Vito Corleone had not 1 gay cell in his whole body!

To OP, I disagree with the people that posted before me.

You know why? Cause instead of kissing a girl on the cheek you kissed a damn guy!

It's like saying you're perfectly healthy and normal but you got a little drunk and gave a guy a bj at a party rather than hooking up with a random girl at a party (which would the normal thing).

It's like saying you're perfectly healthy and normal but getting a little drunk and going inside a gay bar rather than a strip club on a saturday night (which would be the normal thing).

It's like saying you're perfectly healthy and normal but you kissed a guy at a party rather than kissing a girl..oh wait that's you! :(

I'm not saying you should be worried that you might be gay. I'm just saying that you might have a dark feminine side inside you that you haven't dealt with yet (as in crushed to oblivion) :D

So while you don't have much to worry about I do think you have reason to be upset and a little concerned as any male that kisses another male by mistake should be (unless they are a gangster) ;)

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares, there isn't anything necessarily gay about that.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with being a nice guy.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the other guy as freaked out as you? Cause if not, don't.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with kissing another male on the cheek. You're going overboard with this thread. Chill and handle your life (and your drinking) and this will diminish the chances of this happening again.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no big deal at all. Just forget about it and move on.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you new to drinking?
Alcohol lowers your inhibitions on a lot of things and you have to learn to control stupid things you don't want to do... even when sh!t faced drunk lol.

I don't think you did a nice guy thing, you just did a drunk guy thing. I've seen guys get into fights, get confidence, get quiet, start crying, just go plain crazy when they are drunk., You apparently kiss guys on the cheeks :yes:

Just remember even though we all like to get sh!t faced you have to control some impulses otherwise you will end up doing a lot of sh!t that you would have had the sense not to do when you were sober.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy I know who gets the most chicks also insists on kissing his friends when he's drunk. Whatever. Who cares?