I did it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MyNameIsTaken
Lol. I've said that to myself a LOT of times...

So you really think my chances aren't all gone? Well then how the hell am I gonna save it? What's my awesome comeback? If I can barely approach a chick, how the hell am I supposed to get a good impression by one?
You're making this harder than it should be.

All you do is next time you pass by her in the hall or something just say "Hey, how's it going?" in a normal voice (no stuttering, low volume crap). If you happen to be in the same place and aren't just passing her by, just say the same thing and add, "Didn't I meet you with *blank* a few days/weeks/whatever ago?" Then just continue from there. Obviously don't say that if you just met her yesterday. Wait at least around a week for the "Didn't I meet you..." line.

MyNameIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
You're making this harder than it should be.

All you do is next time you pass by her in the hall or something just say "Hey, how's it going?" in a normal voice (no stuttering, low volume crap). If you happen to be in the same place and aren't just passing her by, just say the same thing and add, "Didn't I meet you with *blank* a few days/weeks/whatever ago?" Then just continue from there. Obviously don't say that if you just met her yesterday. Wait at least around a week for the "Didn't I meet you..." line.
Ah, I see. What if I said something like this lol:

Me: "Hey, what's up, didn't I meet you a few days ago or something?"
Her: "Hey. Yeah you did."
Me: "Ah, well cool. What's your name, anyways?"
Her: "Tara(I'm thinking that might be her name)"
Me: "Ah cool, I have an uncle named Tara!"
Her: "lol."
Me: "Anyways, I gotta go, maybe I'll cya later Tara."
Her: "Bye."

Would that work lol? I do know I'm making this harder than it should be, but I just need something to work with here. :confused:

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That'll work just fine, but why don't you try extending the conversation beyond that. Ask her about herself and stuff (her grade, etc. even though you already know what it is). If you can't think of anything then it's fine to end it, but try and make it a little longer.

MyNameIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, well tomorrow's the day. Tomorrow would be about a week after I first talked to the chick. However, would something like:

Be a little to bad lol? I'm thinking, that might just make her roll her eyes or something.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MyNameIsTaken
Alright, well tomorrow's the day. Tomorrow would be about a week after I first talked to the chick. However, would something like:

Be a little to bad lol? I'm thinking, that might just make her roll her eyes or something.
Quit thinking so freiking much and just do it.

MyNameIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so today was a really gay day... Thank God I have some DJ friends who can help me though. They pushed me and pushed me, but my balls still didn't show.

It was lunchtime, we were hangin' at a table. I've been telling my friends all week that today would be the day that I would stop being a ***** and approach. My target and her friend were sitting all alone in a table right behind us. My buds were pushing me and everything, even threatening to go tell her (which would be a nightmare lol) that I like her. So I totally pussed out, and I'm not sure, but I think one of my friends went and asked the chick, "do you like him?", and she responded with, "well I don't even know him", though I'm not entirely sure. Anyways, I'm really getting sick of this bull**** every ****ing day. So tomorrow WILL be the day that I will stop fear from ****ing me in the ass. If I don't report tomorrow that I have approached, then I'd like to be banned from the forum.

Hopefully my friends will motivate me to grab my nugget pouch and approach tomorrow. Also, my problem could be that I'm not listening to enough music to get motivated.

Another thing my friend asked me was, "why don't you get her SN on AIM?", which I didn't do because I just didn't, is it ok to talk to a chick on AIM that you just met?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to god, every time you post saying you didn't do it I'm gonna close your threads. Starting with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.