“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I danced with a complete stranger last night at a wedding.

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
Yea, I noticed she was all alone during the slow dances and such, so I came up to her and said "Would you like to dance with a beautiful stranger?" She said "Sure, By the way, what's your name?" So was danced and talked, and it got to the point that at every slow dance we would go to each other and dance. Heh, thanks guys for all the help.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Hard to believe that it's as easy as that...
 

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
Well, she was a complete stranger to me since this wedding happened in another state. I saw she seemed lonely, so I thought I would cheer her up, and ask her to dance. I figured, "Well, I'm gonna be out of here tomarrow, so what does it matter if she says no?"
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
It is that easy.

Congrats dude.
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
nice pick up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
now you left out to part about if it was a grandma or a 12 year old girl :D
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by oda
now you left out to part about if it was a grandma or a 12 year old girl :D
HEHE...giggle giggle.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I want the grandma!!!!!


Seriously though....good job man. Hope you didn't ask her to bend over and touch her toes...:p
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by Tboneman
Yea, I noticed she was all alone during the slow dances and such, so I came up to her and said "Would you like to dance with a beautiful stranger?" She said "Sure, By the way, what's your name?" So was danced and talked, and it got to the point that at every slow dance we would go to each other and dance. Heh, thanks guys for all the help.
Nice job. You were observant and that helped you pick out a beautiful baby that was ready to party, to paraphrase Trent from Swingers.

But even better than that, you had the sac to go up to her and risk rejection and make it happen.

Well done.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
I figured, what do I have to lose? I'm not gonna see her ever again, and I probably got her talking about me to all her friends.
 
Top