"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I created an account on match.com

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
guys what's a good starter message when a chick doesn't give you anything to work with in her profile? I'm trying to message this chick but there is nothing in her profile to get started with


oh and I messaged every Latina within 40 miles who fits my requirements. Latinas usually love my Puerto Rican looking face so I figured it was a good chance
 
Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
**** no, she's 32 and about a 6/10. I need someone 7-8+ and in her mid 20s
*bangs my head against a wall*

Big dave i hate you
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
*bangs my head against a wall*

Big dave i hate you
guys what's a good starter message when a chick doesn't give you anything to work with in her profile? I'm trying to message this chick but there is nothing in her profile to get started with

I think I'm gonna message every middle eastern and latina cutie who fits my requirements. Both those demographics of people always think I'm very handsome
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
guys what's a good starter message when a chick doesn't give you anything to work with in her profile? I'm trying to message this chick but there is nothing in her profile to get started with
Make a clever joke that she can respond to in a conversation starting way
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I don't know if this is just my bias/preference for dark features and darker skin tone but when I look at mostly white girls around me, I only find a few of them attractive. When I narrow it down to Latinas, it's a much bigger percentage that appeals to me

Latinas really are hottest women in the world, along with Armenians/Lebanese chicks
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Dave, what I think you need to work toward is behaving more like a man. You have your professional life and physicality within the masculine, but your thinking and internet demeanor are effeminate. While this may serve you in a business setting in combination with masculine traits such as perseverance, assertiveness, and ambition--within social interactions, the effeminate side can be unsettling to women.

The effeminate traits I refer to are:

1) Your fear of failure/success and ensuing immobilizations;
2) Your verbalizing of the impossible of that which is very possible;
3) Your exaggeration of probabilities stacked against you;
4) Your social helplessness in feats that other men accomplish;
5) Your constant quantification of looks and looks percentile;
6) Your repeated thoughts and issues with no solvable actions.

These traits alone bring you to the bottom percentile of men, which supersede any compensatory LMS (Looks, Money, Status).

Your story is very helpful as it serves as the superlative example of how Game ("Masculinity") trumps LMS, in certain contexts.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Dave, what I think you need to work toward is behaving more like a man. You have your professional life and physicality within the masculine, but your thinking and internet demeanor are effeminate. While this may serve you in a business setting in combination with masculine traits such as perseverance, assertiveness, and ambition--within social interactions, the effeminate side can be unsettling to women.

The effeminate traits I refer to are:

1) Your fear of failure/success and ensuing immobilizations;
2) Your verbalizing of the impossible of that which is very possible;
3) Your exaggeration of probabilities stacked against you;
4) Your social helplessness in feats that other men accomplish;
5) Your constant quantification of your looks and looks percentile;
6) Your repeated thoughts and issues with no solvable actions.

These traits alone bring you to the bottom percentile of men, which supersede any compensatory LMS (Looks, Money, Status).

Your story is very helpful as it serves as the superlative example of how Game ("Masculinity") trumps LMS, in certain contexts.

I messaged 20 women today buddy

At first, barely any of the females around me appealed to me. I narrowed it down to Latinas and 20-30% of them appealed to me
 
Top