**** no, she's 32 and about a 6/10. I need someone 7-8+ and in her mid 20sDid you pursue this girl for dates and/or a lay?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
**** no, she's 32 and about a 6/10. I need someone 7-8+ and in her mid 20sDid you pursue this girl for dates and/or a lay?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
*bangs my head against a wall***** no, she's 32 and about a 6/10. I need someone 7-8+ and in her mid 20s
guys what's a good starter message when a chick doesn't give you anything to work with in her profile? I'm trying to message this chick but there is nothing in her profile to get started with*bangs my head against a wall*
Big dave i hate you
Make a clever joke that she can respond to in a conversation starting wayguys what's a good starter message when a chick doesn't give you anything to work with in her profile? I'm trying to message this chick but there is nothing in her profile to get started with
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Dave, what I think you need to work toward is behaving more like a man. You have your professional life and physicality within the masculine, but your thinking and internet demeanor are effeminate. While this may serve you in a business setting in combination with masculine traits such as perseverance, assertiveness, and ambition--within social interactions, the effeminate side can be unsettling to women.
The effeminate traits I refer to are:
1) Your fear of failure/success and ensuing immobilizations;
2) Your verbalizing of the impossible of that which is very possible;
3) Your exaggeration of probabilities stacked against you;
4) Your social helplessness in feats that other men accomplish;
5) Your constant quantification of your looks and looks percentile;
6) Your repeated thoughts and issues with no solvable actions.
These traits alone bring you to the bottom percentile of men, which supersede any compensatory LMS (Looks, Money, Status).
Your story is very helpful as it serves as the superlative example of how Game ("Masculinity") trumps LMS, in certain contexts.