Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I created a Female Account on Tinder

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fvck are you on this site?
The point of sex was always about procreation ( knowingly or not ) , or in some cases about validation

sex is an irrational response that men have towards women that have good genes , not some rational desire as you try to phrase it

never Really saw a guy that would sleep with a girl that he thinks she has bad genes , unless he is desperate

and hedonism is affecting such a minority of guys , that makes no sense to even bring it into discussion

hedonism is strictly linked to narcissism , which is some sort of a mental problem and also strictly linked to immaturity

also , women in generAl bring little no pleasure having them around , so the argument that they are an instrument of pleasure is a very low level argument

for every hot women that you see , there is at least one guy who is tired of her bullsh1t

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo sex has morphed into a social hierarchy rather than a reproduction thibg
it is not what we think , but what our impulses are

if it was about hierarchy , then the top guys would f8ck everything that would move just to show where they stand . Rarely is the case though

never really heard of a guy sleeping with more than 3-4 girls at the same time . And most of this guys have actually relationships with this girls , rarely ONS

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is semantics...
or you projecting your insecurities into the world

it is the same thing with money , we think that money are super important , but the truth is that money is cool to have mainly because you can say to people that do not have them that Is bullsh1t without being perceived as sour

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or you projecting your insecurities into the world
Answer this then..... Why is a guy an incel?

Forget it... I'll answer... He's an incel because he doesn't have enough of game to get women of a certain caliber. Your answer is for him to forego getting any experience with women due to "self respect" aka ego and pride. The result is him not learning anything and sitting on an ivory pusssyless tower looking down on "desperate" guys. If you ask me, he's the loser in this scenario.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer this then..... Why is a guy an incel?

Forget it... I'll answer... He's an incel because he doesn't have enough of game to get women of a certain caliber. Your answer is for him to forego getting any experience with women due to "self respect" aka ego and pride. The result is him not learning anything and sitting on an ivory pusssyless tower looking down on "desperate" guys. If you ask me, he's the loser in this scenario.
no offense man , but unless you are extremely ugly or socially retarded or aiming too high, you should not be an incel

I see all the time average guys dating at least decent girls , or average guys having a family with normal women

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense man , but unless you are extremely ugly or socially retarded or aiming too high, you should not be an incel
I'm not an incel, so I don't know why you're telling me to not take offense... Ask some of the known incels on this site....
I see all the time average guys dating at least decent girls
Maybe that just sticks out to you more? Do you know if the average guys that are not with females are incels or not? Either way, there's quite a few guys on here that talk about having average looking buddies who are incel. Maybe whats keeping them there is having your mindset.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just came across another girl on tinder with herpes listed in her profile!! What has old become? Stds, preggers, trannies.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just came across another girl on tinder with herpes listed in her profile!! What has old become? Stds, preggers, trannies.
the sad part is that guys still talk and focus mainly on old , and interested in how to become “ successful “ there

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
the sad part is that guys still talk and focus mainly on old , and interested in how to become “ successful “ there
The two profiles i saw this on the ladies were about close to 7 so no landwhales. How many on old are not listing their stds is what's scary.