Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I created a Female Account on Tinder

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even want to be seen in public with a water buffalo. What if you run into a relative or friend, coworker? Talk about embarassing!
There is no such thing for a simp as embarrassing for a simp

most of the guys here are actually simps that are bitter

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I fvcked last night says she gets 50 guys wanting to match with her per day. She also said she’s stopped swiping because most guys are not what she wants when she talks with them.

She also told me a horror story of a date where her and the guy just hung out and chatted and she told him she thought they were wasting time and the guy told her he just wanted a blow job. She left because he wasn’t upfront and DIRECT from the beginning, like I was.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl I fvcked last night says she gets 50 guys wanting to match with her per day. She also said she’s stopped swiping because most guys are not what she wants when she talks with them.

She also told me a horror story of a date where her and the guy just hung out and chatted and she told him she thought they were wasting time and the guy told her he just wanted a blow job. She left because he wasn’t upfront and DIRECT from the beginning, like I was.
it is not about being direct , it is about not missing escalation moments , otherwise you will frustrate the woman or you will be perceived as a simp

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is not about being direct , it is about not missing escalation moments , otherwise you will frustrate the woman or you will be perceived as a simp
I disagree. I think it’s all about being direct and not pvssy footing around your desires

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your direct approach separated you from the 50 other guys that day?

I disagree. I think it’s all about being direct and not pvssy footing around your desires
At least in the realm of online dating... Like you say, it would be hard to be that direct with a cold approach.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

At least in the realm of online dating... Like you say, it would be hard to be that direct with a cold approach.
Yes but I’m working on cold approach. My theory is if I make a quick impression hinting toward what I want, go
For the number. If she gives it to me she’s interested. Then go direct sexual in text

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Online men are just a name and a photo, it's hard to have any real emotional investment. OLD is like watching a netflix movie and cold approach is like going to the cinema.

Kdw8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a life? Aside from this forum? Who catfishes as a woman on a fkn dating app to go chat with other men? This is extremely weird and f*g like, theres something mentally wrong with you. You did all that just for an internet forum :lol:. Women have always gotten more matches than men, everybody knows that, so I don't understand why u went out of your way to do this haha.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have a life? Aside from this forum? Who catfishes as a woman on a fkn dating app to go chat with other men? This is extremely weird and f*g like, theres something mentally wrong with you. You did all that just for an internet forum :lol:. Women have always gotten more matches than men, everybody knows that, so I don't understand why u went out of your way to do this haha.
Glad to know I'm living rent free in ur head

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, I think this is a fair rebuke. And it is kind of weird!

This is not news. Yes, an overwhelming number of men do poorly on OLD and simp.

But, you gave a guy a hard time for saying hi, how are you? To me, that's better than a try hard pick up line. It's how people interact in real life. And women will respond to that if your pictures and bio are on point.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even want to be seen in public with a water buffalo. What if you run into a relative or friend, coworker? Talk about embarassing!
Don't you think those same friends, relatives, and coworkers are talking behind your back, about how pathetic it is that you're an incel? You're still in an embarassing scenario, you just don't see it, and are not getting your djck wet.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think those same friends, relatives, and coworkers are talking behind your back, about how pathetic it is that you're an incel? You're still in an embarassing scenario, you just don't see it, and are not getting your djck wet.
It's an interesting debate. @DonJuanjr is correct that people are talking shiit behind the backs of incels. Is banging an overweight or obese woman better than being an incel? Tough question. I've mainly banged women who aren't overweight over the course of my sexual maturity. I have standards. Being an incel is really bad.

Women don't have to worry about being incels. Women find ways to get laid. It's so easy for nearly any woman to get laid on Tinder, Hinge, or Bumble.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an interesting debate. @DonJuanjr is correct that people are talking shiit behind the backs of incels. Is banging an overweight or obese woman better than being an incel? Tough question. I've mainly banged women who aren't overweight over the course of my sexual maturity. I have standards. Being an incel is really bad.

Women don't have to worry about being incels. Women find ways to get laid. It's so easy for nearly any woman to get laid on Tinder, Hinge, or Bumble.
anything bellow a 6 ( true 6 , not “ I think she is a 6”) is as bad as being an incel , unless she has an amazing personality ofc

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the guys use the same line
"You're cute but look like trouble"?. If that line doesn't sound like it's directly out of a PUA book, I don't know what does.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ego aside, explain how it is as bad.
because it is a last resort and shows desperation , just as incel guys are … desperate

no man with decent options will bang an ugly woman because this means ugly heirs

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because it is a last resort and shows desperation , just as incel guys are … desperate

no man with decent options will bang an ugly woman because this means ugly heirs
It thus comes down whether the man thinks that a woman's genetics is so inferior that he would be hurting the cosanguinous genetics of his relatives with the dead weight.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One could say it shows adaptability. If it's AS desperate as incel guys, then why not get your djck wet? Guys keep saying it's as bad. Yet one side is having sex and the other isn't.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One could say it shows adaptability. If it's AS desperate as incel guys, then why not get your djck wet? Guys keep saying it's as bad. Yet one side is having sex and the other isn't.
the point of sex is to procreate , not to “ get your d1ck wet and feel better that at least you get something “

but Whatever makes you sleep better at night dude

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It thus comes down whether the man thinks that a woman's genetics is so inferior that he would be hurting the cosanguinous genetics of his relatives with the dead weight.
The point of procreation is for the specie to evolve

if A guy has nothing to offer , then he will be on the lower end of the chain and get the leftovers

there is nothing to debate about anything really , as everything has a lot of Methodology around it .

what we can do is to say that we like more of X than Y , not that something is good looking when it is not

like for example some guys might like legs and ass over big greats , or darker skin over white pale skin , or someone that is super smart over being super hot