Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I created a Female Account on Tinder

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be wishful thinking but I believe OLD has an expiry date.
With the window of opportunity getting smaller every day with all the simping, people will eventually grow tired of it. I’m noticing more sales and promotions being extended on these platforms as perhaps revenues are slowly drying up.
Even my close friend who’s a lady killer and usually gets his pick of the litter, walked away from it. “Too many explosive egos and the hotties are bat shiate”.

Try to put up an account with a really fat whale and see what happens lol
Yes, it will take them 4 minutes.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you post more screenshots please? I’m in the hospital and it’s boring af

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shows a great opportunity to the sex dolls market.

Today its still expensive to buy one but I have in mind an a idea that if we could create an option with better price, that would be an awesome business.

I would like to be able to produce/sell it here in Brazil as I don't see any company doing it. Might be a good way of making money.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shows a great opportunity to the sex dolls market.
Once they remove the stigma around sex dolls, it will destroy the validation women get. Trust me when I say the people designing these things are advancing them quicker than cancer treatment, they know there is going to be a market. they know men are fed up.

and OP @Zimbabwe , this is the funniest thing Ive seen for ages, I love it

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one area I would feel safe in investing would be robotic sex dolls.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once they remove the stigma around sex dolls, it will destroy the validation women get. Trust me when I say the people designing these things are advancing them quicker than cancer treatment, they know there is going to be a market. they know men are fed up.

and OP @Zimbabwe , this is the funniest thing Ive seen for ages, I love it
True! Im gonna start to search more about that... I really feel that as a great opportunity.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it wouldn't be as fast, the fatty will still get more interest than most guys on this site. I think he should, just to showcase it.
Not from me tho, it is way below my standards. Its disgusting. But ye you would be surprised how many hungry simps that are hitting these walruses and whales up. Its crazy.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw.. lets clear the categories of fatties straight out.... :devil:

Whales = really fat

Walruses = Even fatter than whales; so fat they cannot almost move lol

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ratio on these apps has always been heavily skewed in females favour

60-70% males > 30% females

It gets worse because only maybe 5% of those females are actually looking to date the other 25% are just fishing the waters, wanting an ego boost or looking for IG followers

So to start with your sharing 30% of women between 70% of men the apps know this so they have to adjust the algorithms real carefully and create a female bot accounts to try and level out the playfield

A girl i am fvcking at the moment is HB7-8 she's a gym bunny so in great shape she told me when she goes on tinder she gets turned off straight away by

1) guys trying way too hard to be the "nice guy"

2) Guys simping

Its tough to be indifferent on these apps because you can just sound like a douche

Use them and test stuff out but just don't expect anything from them

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that thing has more options then Brad Pitt
I think a lot of the swipes are just guys swiping on every single account without even focusing on the pics. there are guys on here with the premium features who do that. Dumb because it kills your ELO score if you swipe on everything.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I think a lot of the swipes are just guys swiping on every single account without even focusing on the pics. there are guys on here with the premium features who do that. Dumb because it kills your ELO score if you swipe on everything.
That thing got a ton of messages from guys though, read the article. Simps are absolutely pathetic, if it was up to me i would be putting them in prison

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That thing got a ton of messages from guys though, read the article. Simps are absolutely pathetic, if it was up to me i would be putting them in prison
I wouldn't even want to be seen in public with a water buffalo. What if you run into a relative or friend, coworker? Talk about embarassing!