Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cant take it anymore. Feeling worst every day!!

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read a book from Amazon called 'Status Anxiety' by Alain de Botton, an English philosopher. Gives quite good insight into your condition and how to deal with it.

BTW I think 'sunshine girl' refers to the kind of chick who is all happy and smiley on the surface but a total nutcake underneath.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trickster_guy_2001, you need some serious help. Actually I think you reallly NEED to get a life more than the original poster.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to go on about taking pills or what you should do like the gym etc.

The thing you have to realise and have to work on is this is all coming from within. You have to take some time out from the world, from everything, and just get your head together. You need to find the confidence and the fire from inside of yourself. You have already noticed that whenever people try to make u feel better or whatever, you dont feel better at all. Stop looking for others to make you happy, find it within yourself. This is the toughest thing to do, and in the western world these days, people dont seem to do it very often, instead look for material things (including girls), to make them happy.

One more thing, are you healthy physically? If you are you have no excuses to not be out there living your life to the fullest. Now you just have to overcome your inner self.