Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't live with this

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the girl I was talking about in a previous thread with "bad luck" I dumped her after some disrespectful behavior. After, she continued to hmu which I ignored and ignored. One day I answered. She asked to hangout to which I told her " I don't think it's a good idea considering we just broke up." She persisted. Until finally yesterday I decided I would get one last lay out of her. I made sure she knew we weren't together.

We hung out and caught up made out some, she asked if I could take her back and I told her no. She started to cry. I told her "I knew this was a bad idea to hangout so soon after we broke up." She asked if I wanted her to go and I said I want you to do whatever your comfortable with. She stayed. Eventually we had sex and she took me to work. I told her I still didn't want to get back together and wanted to remain friends.

We talked a while to which she said " You played me and used me for sex, your not different. When I'm 6 ft under, don't miss me." She then explained some other shít that happened to her and that she's done here. I feel terrible considering what she said was true. I did use her. It feels even worse because until this point I prided myself on operating honestly with integrity. I thought I was being a suave DJ but really my actions may have some serious consequences.

So far I've been pleading with her through text. Telling her it's not worth it and essentially begging to reconsider. She says she's going to hang with her family today and be gone by tonight. I don't know if she's bluffing but I don't want to take the chance. I don't know what to do. My buddy said to call the police but I don't know if it will help. What should I do?

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I question her suicidality... She is advertising it to you openly. Sounds like she is doing this for attention or to try and get sympathy from you.
It sounds like a bluff...

Billtx49

Reaction score
I question her suicidality... She is advertising it to you openly. Sounds like she is doing this for attention or to try and get sympathy from you.
It sounds like a bluff...
On the other hand, suicidal people usually advertise it before hand.…
50/50

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could really use some serious advice right about now fellas.

Phobos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could really use some serious advice right about now fellas.
I'm no expert but if I were you I'd get in touch with one of the family members she's seeing tonight, tell them what she's said and see if someone will stay with her for the night if it's serious. If you can't do that, and she's nearby, you could go talk to her yourself. If she was your gf you should know better than anyone if she's serious or not. Idk what you expect a forum like this to tell you -- this isn't gaming a woman at this point.

P.S. Obviously call the cops if she's actually doing it. And also obviously it can't be a recurring thing. But I always err on the side of trust and compassion the first time... even though you usually get burned. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's highly likely she's just crying for attention but if it were me I'd be calling the police ..

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Usually people with suicidal ideation do not flaunt it. When they flaunt it, they are usually drunk or seeking attention. From my observations, people who end up killing them selves do not make a fuss about it, hence why there are suicide hotlines and fresh checks being done eerywere. She did that for attention. You broke down. You lost. She appealed to your emotion, she is a woman after all.

If you want and are concerned it is a credible suicidal ideation, you can call the police and they will hold her in the nearest hospital for 48 hours.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are so dumb. She did everything she could to guilt trip you and it worked. What did you think was going to happen if you hung out with her after you broke up? The two options were getting back together or her trying to guilt trip you to get back together. You must think a couple steps ahead.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call the police and stay away from this crazy b!tch.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Put her on blast and tell her your calling the cops/her family

dont be responsible for her death bro..they cry wolf but eventually the wolf comes...dont want that on your consience even if its not your fault, you will feel responsible...eventually they succeed in their suicide

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's bullshyt. My ex used to do this all the time. As soon as I said "OK then. I'm worried let me call your dad/brother " she shut up pretty fast. Proceed as normal and get on with your life.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading somewhere yesterday, think ROK, about a young girl who was describing post millennial generation and their 'glamourisation' of mental health issues. She was saying that the more obscure the gender identity, sexuality, preference or mental instability, the better; usually for attention. Understand that the ratio of male:female suicide is 4:1.

That's not to say these things don't happen. OP, you should have a fairly decent idea of this girl's mental state before hand, and outside of you. Use your intuition and like the others said, tell her family or the police. It amounts to mild harassment what she's doing.

My brother had a similar thing recently with a girl who was on his case 24/7; bugging him at work, turning up at his house, whining at him 'Don't you care about my mental health'. Pfft. We are supposed to be these peoples' lovers, not their shrinks. It's a shame, because this is another consequence of blue pill conditioning of women; if they're not super-egotistical, they're hyper-needy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a conscientious, you will block her of all forms of communication and possibly even change your phone number. It's the better idea.

The alternative is for people with no conscientious, like me.

You will write her one message, in a text (so that it is written), that you two will never be together again but you still think she is a fun chick and she is welcome to kick it with you if she is willing to have fun and not talk about relationships or labels. If she contacts you after that, assume she is giving you permission to continue ****ing her with no strings attached. You laid out a written contract at that point.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her family or friends. Get them to stay with her or see how she is doing. I had a girlfriend who said this and then tried to overdose. She texted me so I went to her house abd got her to the hospital. She is on meds now and much happier. We are still friends, but not lovers.
Maybe she was playing me but she was also genuinely unhappy.
Let her know you care about her but make it very clear that suicide attempts are not going to get you back together.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her family or friends. Get them to stay with her or see how she is doing. I had a girlfriend who said this and then tried to overdose. She texted me so I went to her house abd got her to the hospital. She is on meds now and much happier. We are still friends, but not lovers.
Maybe she was playing me but she was also genuinely unhappy.
Let her know you care about her but make it very clear that suicide attempts are not going to get you back together.
This is what I did. I contacted her friends and family and told them they should check on her and keep and eye on her. I feel so sorry for her.

All the guys who gave real advice I really appreciate it. Never dealt with something like this and didn't know where to turn.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, you got what you wanted. Now why would you care what happens to her now?

OP, this is bad juvenile advice. You did the right thing in contacting her family and letting them handle this. I've been in your shoes it it feels like sh!t. +1 for doing the right thing man!