Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cant keep a girl!!

c-note

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten pretty good at meeting women, setting up dateswith them and even sleeping with them but they always lose interest in me. What can I do to keep a girl interested in me for longer than a few dates?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great sex; great connection and great advantures togheter

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're trying to develop a stable, not bad. What you need to do is learn how to keep at least one, which you seem to have a problem with at the moment and move up to multiple partners if thats what you're trying to do. Seduction is more than just a two-sided coin. It takes patience, knowledge and just the right amount of attention to detail.

I don't call girls just to say hello, they know this. However if we do make plans I'll stay in touch just to make sure everything is still on. I'm in and I'm out, but I also help manage their emotions to a small extent. You want to make sure you hold some kind of value with them if you actually want to KEEP them and not just hit it 3 or 4 times and move on.

You also have to be unlike someone they're use to dealing with. They have to see you as unique in some way, shape, or form. If you are in any way a "nice guy" that **** has to stop now, completely. Remember, words are a woman's weakness, if you choose the proper seductive phrasing you'll have a hardtime keeping up with them. You need to make some adjustments here and you should be ok for the most part. And regardless of what women say, the majority NEED drama in their life as well as their own self-doubts about you. Are they not good enough? Why doesn't he call me that much? So on so forth, if you concentrate more on getting into their heads than into their pants, you're going to see a major difference in their behavior towards you.

Bet

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
You and I should pool our strengths! All I can do is the opposite!

Bootcamp will change me.

UpNCominDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer, read the DJ Bible. It is full of information regarding womens interest. I'll give you a preview of what you'll see. Keep her guessing. They get tired of you because you're not interesting to them. Find a girl that you've got common interest with and keep her on her toes

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 things:

Rarely tell her how you feel about her...RARELY compliment her!!

The less you do these things..the more she will crave them and crave you.

Dont call her nearly as much as she calls you.

Take control of the situation whenever you can, be strong willed.

suave4sure

Don Juan
Reaction score
The others had it pretty much right

I'll simplify it. Don't call her to often. Meaning don't call to much. Mainly just call when your making plans or when you have to break them.

Let her always be the first to tell you how much into you she is. I.E. "I love you".

Take her on fun and different dates. don't always go to a movie or dinner. Go to an amusement park. Stay home and cook dinner. Rent a movie. Take a weekend vacation.

Girls want a man who's not predictable. They want someone whos not constantly doting on them and doing what they want. They want someone, who if they don't like what (she) wants to do will tell them.

Vary what you do. don't seem to interested(or involved) early on. and keep things light and fresh early on and you should have no problems.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by c-note
I have gotten pretty good at meeting women, setting up dateswith them and even sleeping with them but they always lose interest in me. What can I do to keep a girl interested in me for longer than a few dates?
Have you ever thought about it like this: MAybe its you losing interest in them therefore they become disinterested?

Think About IT

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my GF calls me crazy like 5 times a day.

because I am crazy.

or unique....I am a ****ing goofy wierdo.

and she cant get enuf of it.

neither can the other women ive dated.

you need to just distinguish urself from the rest of the pack.

boring male gets boring female

fun male gets fun female

simple

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I cant keep a girl!!

Originally posted by Freeman
Have you ever thought about it like this: MAybe its you losing interest in them therefore they become disinterested?

Think About IT
I think Mr Freeman's onto something here...
the worst thing you could do is lie to yourself ... now ask yourself do you really want an longer relationship with that girl or this one etc?

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The DomMega
....if you concentrate more on getting into their heads than into their pants, you're going to see a major difference in their behavior towards you.

real talk cuzz...word up....