"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I cant get enough sex.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
hello

Im in a ltr for 1 3/4 year. And the problem is that we dont see each other very often, once or twice a week, and Im not getting enough sex with my gf.

Im thinking about going out with another girls, just for the sex.

What would you do in my position?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

YoungBG

New Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NL
Walk this way ,is right ...why not talk about it with your girl
You wanna go thru all the problems that come with cheating becuz you aint happy with the amount of sex you get ? thats real dumb , if you really want more sex and your girlfriend is not willin to give it or hasnt got the time you should break up becuz cheating is lame and not a fair option

peace !
 

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
Ya, I had the same problem as you. My girl and I only saw each other a few times a week. I told her something like, "hey... uh... I don't mean to be shallow, but it really sucks that I only get to see you a few times a week.... yaknowwhatImean?" She got the hint, and now even though she's very busy, she comes over for a quicky a few more times a week. She will want to keep you satisfied, so if you tell her you need more, she'll probably accommodate you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top