Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't figure this girl out. I really like her but I am not sure if she really likes me. How do I t

needthisgirl123

Reaction score
So I'm in university and I've been talking to this girl for the past 2-3 months now. We talk a lot, both in person and over text. She likes to hang out with me and I like to hang out with her. She will sometimes come over to meet me specially. Anyway, usually this might be a sign of her liking me but I want to put a backstory to it. This girl is like really friendly. She will hang out with anyone, regardless of the time or location. I know this because before this one of the people I know asked her out and she said no. However, she continued to hang out with him for hours and hours straight, till 5AM, 6AM. I don't know if she was being nice because she said no to him and thought she would still be amicable with him? Anyway, we talk a lot, she laughs at everything I say, she's sweet and I think I am falling in love with her. But the only problem is, she's never dated before. And I know 1-2 months of talking is like SUUPPPER late in asking a girl out, but she's just so independent and around this time she was hanging out with the guy mentioned above. And I didn't want to make it awkward for her, the guy and me if I asked her out right after that. I can't tell how to ask her out, or if I should. I can't even tell if she really likes me. She's extremely hard to figure out so you can't really tell if she's being friendly or if she's into you.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Ask her out to answer your question. If she says no, then severelu limit your free time with her because she only wants you for attention when she personally wants it…
If she notices you are less available and puts in more effort to interact with you, then you have a better idea, and it’s time to ask her out again. If you do get two turn downs, then ignore her forever, and find a girl that’s receptive to your advance.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tell if she's into you by escalating, simple as that. Start with light touches and if she pushes back on that, you have a pretty good idea. Right now, you sound like her male girlfriend. "I think I am starting to fall in love with her" = I want to bang her, but I don't got the balls to tell her.

Sweet guys never make it.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let help you out. First you ask her on a date, then kiss, date, kiss, date, kiss, date, kiss, on and on...

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm in university and I've been talking to this girl for the past 2-3 months now. We talk a lot, both in person and over text. She likes to hang out with me and I like to hang out with her... And I know 1-2 months of talking is like SUUPPPER late in asking a girl out
A girl can sense your intentions. Just ask her out. What you need to do is projecting that you want to be more than a friend after you ask her out and while she's dating with you. A bit of warning, you don't want to do it in a desperate way.

If you take too long to ask her out, she will be bored by this and any attraction she had would have vanished by that time. I know this because my friends (a few girls) told me this. What's the worst possible outcome if you ask her out now? Lose her? What if she wants to hang out with you and she's been expecting you to be a man and to ask her out? Don't let your fear be your guidance. If she rejects you, it's not the end of your life. Consider it as an opportunity to be a better man next time when you like a girl. Do not treat her as if she's the only treasure you have. You were fine before you met her and you'll be fine after you're not with her.

I can't tell how to ask her out, or if I should. I can't even tell if she really likes me. She's extremely hard to figure out so you can't really tell if she's being friendly or if she's into you.
This is your fear talking. The only way to know whether she likes you or not is to ask her out. There's no other way around. Be a man and ask that you want to take her to X. This doesn't have to be complicated.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Withdraw attention immediately then assess the next 14 days behaviour if she replies/initates, i sit with women till 6am on plenty of occasions i dont look anymore into it it doesnt mean i want to marry them......................reply to this thread without delay when she messages you........SHE WILL

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. Stop overanalyzing every little thing. Its irrelevant.