"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I cannot think without sex...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
ok quick explanation:

dating g-f from late Nov. to mid january of this year (sex about 2-3 times a week.

i go home for one month, mid jan- mid feb (no sex for 4 whole weeks)

been back for 8 days (sex 2-3 times a day)

and the relationship is great and all but i just cannot think straight until i have sex, its rediculous, hell i cannot even cook myself a meal either.

any help on centering myself without having sex (and masturbating)???
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I only go near the books after I blow my load off. It's so distracting. :)

So get it off by whatever means necessary and I mean WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
so whats new? I work 10 hours a day and all i can do is go on the internet and look at girlie pics( no nudes of course for fear of getting fired)

I sometimes just wanna go into the bathroom and jerk off but never have for fear of getting caught.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Have you no other ambitions in your life? If not then you are an incomplete man! If you are a man, there must be other issues in your life than getting some. Now is a good time to reevalute where you are going in life!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
el estado de la sol
Bah I've learned a lot from this website, but don't listen about the masterbation part- it's only is bad to masterbate when you do as a substitute for sex all the time. I get laid all the time but that doesn't mean I don't try to break records in knocking over cans each day. It's good exercise for the dudes who hate those PC (I think that's it) exercises too.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I only go near the books after I blow my load off. It's so distracting. :)

So get it off by whatever means necessary and I mean WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.
...masturbation, Hot tub peep holes, hell, a goat if I can find one!!!

Ahahahahahahahahaha No disrespect Ice, but that was too funny to ignore.

The problem here is also not a lack of competing desires. No one said choosing to apply your energies to something more than simple ejaculation was easy. Tell me if I'm full of it, but one of the reasons why you want to avoid masturbation is so that the times you are with your girl are better. I can respect that. Part of the problem you might be having is that you've grown so accustomed to regularly ejaculation that you've eastablished and are now upsetting your own biorhythm.

Anyway, meditation and other means of concentrating on singular items or concepts usually helps. Even if that means throwing on some less-than-arousing music or sounds.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Have you no other ambitions in your life? If not then you are an incomplete man! If you are a man, there must be other issues in your life than getting some. Now is a good time to reevalute where you are going in life!
In two weeks i am going into the israeli army so i guess i have to get all the sex out of me...

ofcourse i have other issues in my life, i don't think that i said that i didn't but maybe one day when you get older and don't spend every day clogging up the sosuave discussion board then you may have an opp. to understand what i am talking about.
 

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
Originally posted by drixsa
In two weeks i am going into the israeli army so i guess i have to get all the sex out of me...

ofcourse i have other issues in my life, i don't think that i said that i didn't but maybe one day when you get older and don't spend every day clogging up the sosuave discussion board then you may have an opp. to understand what i am talking about.
Good luck in the Israeli Army. Yes you need to get as much as you can......that strip is a very bad place to serve in.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If I'm 'clogging up' the sosuave board it is only because I am compelled to help young distorted minds who state that they "can't think straight without having sex"!!:rolleyes:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

rawsync

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
If I'm 'clogging up' the sosuave board it is only because I am compelled to help young distorted minds who state that they "can't think straight without having sex"!!:rolleyes:
hehe they are distorted.. im 18 and i didnt jack off for about past 40 days and im doing fine, never felt better :)
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
My last LTR, when i was without sex for a week, i was in an absolute urge to have it. Sometimes my girlfriend wanted to go somewhere, but i needed to have sex before wanting to do something else. After sex, i would be a lot more calm, and able to concentrate on doing some of the stuff she liked. I even told her about this need of mine, and she understood, and actually liked it .)
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
If I'm 'clogging up' the sosuave board it is only because I am compelled to help young distorted minds who state that they "can't think straight without having sex"!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats nice and all but being compelled to help and actually helping are quite different things...maybe if you weren't so busy 'clogging up' the forum then you might have something to compare my situation to.


Originally posted by rawsync
hehe they are distorted.. im 18 and i didnt jack off for about past 40 days and im doing fine, never felt better :)
thats great and all but i have no need to make myself go through this, maybe one day when my options suck...naa i'd still never do this
My last LTR, when i was without sex for a week, i was in an absolute urge to have it. Sometimes my girlfriend wanted to go somewhere, but i needed to have sex before wanting to do something else. After sex, i would be a lot more calm, and able to concentrate on doing some of the stuff she liked. I even told her about this need of mine, and she understood, and actually liked it .)
nice story but you are repeating my question not answering it.
 
Top