Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cannot think without sex...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok quick explanation:

dating g-f from late Nov. to mid january of this year (sex about 2-3 times a week.

i go home for one month, mid jan- mid feb (no sex for 4 whole weeks)

been back for 8 days (sex 2-3 times a day)

and the relationship is great and all but i just cannot think straight until i have sex, its rediculous, hell i cannot even cook myself a meal either.

any help on centering myself without having sex (and masturbating)???

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only go near the books after I blow my load off. It's so distracting. :)

So get it off by whatever means necessary and I mean WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so whats new? I work 10 hours a day and all i can do is go on the internet and look at girlie pics( no nudes of course for fear of getting fired)

I sometimes just wanna go into the bathroom and jerk off but never have for fear of getting caught.

Reaction score
Have you no other ambitions in your life? If not then you are an incomplete man! If you are a man, there must be other issues in your life than getting some. Now is a good time to reevalute where you are going in life!

Reaction score
Bah I've learned a lot from this website, but don't listen about the masterbation part- it's only is bad to masterbate when you do as a substitute for sex all the time. I get laid all the time but that doesn't mean I don't try to break records in knocking over cans each day. It's good exercise for the dudes who hate those PC (I think that's it) exercises too.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I only go near the books after I blow my load off. It's so distracting. :)

So get it off by whatever means necessary and I mean WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.
...masturbation, Hot tub peep holes, hell, a goat if I can find one!!!

Ahahahahahahahahaha No disrespect Ice, but that was too funny to ignore.

The problem here is also not a lack of competing desires. No one said choosing to apply your energies to something more than simple ejaculation was easy. Tell me if I'm full of it, but one of the reasons why you want to avoid masturbation is so that the times you are with your girl are better. I can respect that. Part of the problem you might be having is that you've grown so accustomed to regularly ejaculation that you've eastablished and are now upsetting your own biorhythm.

Anyway, meditation and other means of concentrating on singular items or concepts usually helps. Even if that means throwing on some less-than-arousing music or sounds.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Have you no other ambitions in your life? If not then you are an incomplete man! If you are a man, there must be other issues in your life than getting some. Now is a good time to reevalute where you are going in life!
In two weeks i am going into the israeli army so i guess i have to get all the sex out of me...

ofcourse i have other issues in my life, i don't think that i said that i didn't but maybe one day when you get older and don't spend every day clogging up the sosuave discussion board then you may have an opp. to understand what i am talking about.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
In two weeks i am going into the israeli army so i guess i have to get all the sex out of me...

ofcourse i have other issues in my life, i don't think that i said that i didn't but maybe one day when you get older and don't spend every day clogging up the sosuave discussion board then you may have an opp. to understand what i am talking about.
Good luck in the Israeli Army. Yes you need to get as much as you can......that strip is a very bad place to serve in.

Reaction score
If I'm 'clogging up' the sosuave board it is only because I am compelled to help young distorted minds who state that they "can't think straight without having sex"!!:rolleyes:

rawsync

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm 'clogging up' the sosuave board it is only because I am compelled to help young distorted minds who state that they "can't think straight without having sex"!!:rolleyes:
hehe they are distorted.. im 18 and i didnt jack off for about past 40 days and im doing fine, never felt better :)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last LTR, when i was without sex for a week, i was in an absolute urge to have it. Sometimes my girlfriend wanted to go somewhere, but i needed to have sex before wanting to do something else. After sex, i would be a lot more calm, and able to concentrate on doing some of the stuff she liked. I even told her about this need of mine, and she understood, and actually liked it .)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I'm 'clogging up' the sosuave board it is only because I am compelled to help young distorted minds who state that they "can't think straight without having sex"!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats nice and all but being compelled to help and actually helping are quite different things...maybe if you weren't so busy 'clogging up' the forum then you might have something to compare my situation to.

Originally posted by rawsync
hehe they are distorted.. im 18 and i didnt jack off for about past 40 days and im doing fine, never felt better :)
thats great and all but i have no need to make myself go through this, maybe one day when my options suck...naa i'd still never do this
My last LTR, when i was without sex for a week, i was in an absolute urge to have it. Sometimes my girlfriend wanted to go somewhere, but i needed to have sex before wanting to do something else. After sex, i would be a lot more calm, and able to concentrate on doing some of the stuff she liked. I even told her about this need of mine, and she understood, and actually liked it .)
nice story but you are repeating my question not answering it.