Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can see why PUAs are arrested in Toronto

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reaction score
Yeah I came across that blog on reddit and I have to say, some of the stuff I read makes me think that there is no way it can really be true. I mean Toronto is bad but that post makes it seem like it is some Purge fantasy or whatever. What's weird is that growing up I used to think Canadians were all nice and welcoming but then I started meeting people from Toronto, they made people from LA look humble.

The guys have a very Stir The Pot mentality to them, always looking to start a fight or get under someone's skin. They are tough to get along with and always try to throw their weight around which doesn't really work out too well for them given that America is actually tougher than Canada.

Now the women are the problem, especially white women from Ontario. I think that Toronto women are hands down the worst in all of the Anglosphere. I have not met a bigger group of two-faced psychopaths in all of my travels as well as knowing people from the area. Karens before Karen was even a meme.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I travel to Toronto a couple of times a year. It is kind of odd that you do see higher than normal level of pvssy worshiping, stupid PUA activity... I also see a higher than normal level of really b1tchy chicks. I do think both feed each other.

But Toronto isn't really that much different than any other North American city.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a combination of the prestige of the city, women looking to get rich from a famous/ wealthy guy living there, and guys trying to go after the hot stock of women that show up for that. It's exactly like LA. What they unfortunately dont understand is that the women arent there for the average guy. They only want the top guys. Something they just have to accept. They should just assume there are zero available women in Toronto.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I came across that blog on reddit and I have to say, some of the stuff I read makes me think that there is no way it can really be true.
And it's not. I've lived in Toronto for a long time and I've never seen anything remotely like what the guy is describing. In fact, it's the exact opposite of reality. People here are quite cold and reserved and approaching random women in public is almost unheard of. I can count on my hand the number of times I've seen men cold approach women as part of "day game" (nightlife is a different story). I mean, the last a time a couple of dudes decided to go to the Eaton Centre (a big mall downtown) to try PUA tricks, it was a major news story and the city nearly declared a state of emergency.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it's not. I've lived in Toronto for a long time and I've never seen anything remotely like what the guy is describing. In fact, it's the exact opposite of reality. People here are quite cold and reserved and approaching random women in public is almost unheard of. I can count on my hand the number of times I've seen men cold approach women as part of "day game" (nightlife is a different story). I mean, the last a time a couple of dudes decided to go to the Eaton Centre (a major mall downtown) to try PUA tricks, it was a major news story and the city nearly declared a state of emergency.
Damn, talk about getting cucked hard by the state. Can't even make conversations with women now.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a combination of the prestige of the city, women looking to get rich from a famous/ wealthy guy living there, and guys trying to go after the hot stock of women that show up for that. It's exactly like LA. What they unfortunately dont understand is that the women arent there for the average guy. They only want the top guys. Something they just have to accept. They should just assume there are zero available women in Toronto.
Another big problem with Toronto is the imbalanced sex ratio due to immigration. And it's a double whammy. First, there are more male than female immigrants to begin with (this has always been case). And second, most immigrants come from third world countries with relatively traditional values, so first generation immigrant women tend to stay within tight circles of family members and close friends from the same ethnic background. They generally don't go out to bars, clubs, concerts, etc. The same does not apply to immigrant dudes though. Predictably, all of this leads to the social scene here being a massive sausagefest.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another big problem with Toronto is the imbalanced sex ratio due to immigration. And it's a double whammy. First, there are more male than female immigrants to begin with (this has always been case). And second, most immigrants come from third world countries with relatively traditional values, so first generation immigrant women tend to stay within tight circles of family members and close friends from the same ethnic background. They generally don't go out to bars, clubs, concerts, etc. The same does not apply to immigrant dudes though. Predictably, all of this leads to the social scene here being a massive sausagefest.
This is happening in Texas right now, too. Except the bulk is these middle eastern and indian transplants that are filling the club scenes with their awkward ass gaming. I have to watch them flood in and make all the girls cringe. Some of them clean up well fashion wise, but there's still that cultural disconnect that turns women off at the club. I see more women walk out to other places than ever before.

• Haha
Reactions: BMX

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I travel to Toronto a couple of times a year. It is kind of odd that you do see higher than normal level of pvssy worshiping, stupid PUA activity... I also see a higher than normal level of really b1tchy chicks. I do think both feed each other.

But Toronto isn't really that much different than any other North American city.
Isn't Mystery from there? Lulz

Reaction score
I wouldn't say Toronto is like the average North American city or a US one unless that US city is San Francisco or Atlanta. IMO, I think I figured out the real problem with Toronto and its women.

First off it is that inferiority complex towards American cities since no one really cares that much about Canada. I mean you even see it with Canadian celebs and no doubt it rubs off on the Anglo Canadian locals. That desire to be important but then knowing that your city is pretty insignificant compared to major US cities. This is why so many Canadians flood into good places like NYC and just ruin the vibe, I have seen it first hand with Manhattan's nightlife where you know a place is trash once the Toronto and LA crowd have flooded, it is selfies galore!

The other thing is that no one really held the women of Toronto accountable like they have in other cities. Men are cucked, women can run free, and you get that nasty vibe. Not only is it that shallow plastic soul-less type of vibe from locals but it is mixed in with an inferiority complex of knowing that deep down, your city and town are quite insignificant compared to your American counterparts. This adds fuel to the fire and makes the women of Toronto and Anglo Canada in general far nastier than their American, British, and Aussie counterparts.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto is bad
Yes! That's the best thing to say. Toronto is among the worst mating environments in North America, alongside Washington DC, Seattle, San Francisco/San Jose, and Portland, Oregon.

Denver has bad ratios (Menver nickname). Los Angeles and San Diego are also known for their bad ratios. Almost any U.S. metro West of the Mississippi River has ratios unfavorable for 20s/30s men.

This is happening in Texas right now, too. Except the bulk is these middle eastern and indian transplants that are filling the club scenes with their awkward ass gaming. I have to watch them flood in and make all the girls cringe. Some of them clean up well fashion wise, but there's still that cultural disconnect that turns women off at the club. I see more women walk out to other places than ever before.
Yes! This has been happening in Dallas and Austin for the past 10-20 years. Both cities have a lot of tech jobs. Many East and South Asian men are doing awkward gaming in nightspots here, especially Indian men, who are known to be volume approachers when they drink.

Reaction score
Indian guys man, I tell ya. It's like the awkwardness of Asian dudes mixed in with the aggressiveness of black dudes, not a good mix. The worst part isn't just that they smell but the fact that they are so hard to coach or really help. Most of them go around spam approaching and I feel for the few good ones out there who are born here. My friend from South Carolina is Indian and he was born and raised there and all.

The reason he avoids Toronto and SF is because he gets auto-rejected because the average girl has been spam approached by these clowns.

Yet the country itself is a dump that does nothing about its own problems and mass produces Bobs and Vegene losers left and right, not realizing how big of a cancer their own sons are. I feel for them thought, their parents are crap and do not let them do anything or talk to women. Truly one of the worst societies on the planet.

Reaction score
Do you guys realize that the underlying theme of all cities with poor game culture and bad dating scenes is that they have a lot of Indians in them or at least a sizable chunk?

San Francisco
Toronto
Atlanta
DC

I can keep going on here.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And it's not. I've lived in Toronto for a long time and I've never seen anything remotely like what the guy is describing. In fact, it's the exact opposite of reality. People here are quite cold and reserved and approaching random women in public is almost unheard of. I can count on my hand the number of times I've seen men cold approach women as part of "day game" (nightlife is a different story). I mean, the last a time a couple of dudes decided to go to the Eaton Centre (a big mall downtown) to try PUA tricks, it was a major news story and the city nearly declared a state of emergency.
Toronto have a lot of thirsty men , you will only experience if you go out with woman, everyone try to find a reason to talk with a woman , from the teenager to the old man .
Like someone said, average men are not the target of Toronto women , if you are average you will have zero chances unless you settle to some 3/10 woman or some damaged good

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto is really really overrated, they say Drake generates a single digit percentage of their overall economy and I don't doubt it, Western Canada has been paying for cities like Toronto to flourish, yet from East to West, every election is decided by the time you span half the country, in BC and Alberta our votes literally have no sway due to population in-balance, people in Toronto didn't fund it and without outside intervention I doubt its a sustainable portion of the country, it's just a gross money pit with unhappy people who paid too much money to live there and be treated like **** lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! That's the best thing to say. Toronto is among the worst mating environments in North America, alongside Washington DC, Seattle, San Francisco/San Jose, and Portland, Oregon.

Denver has bad ratios (Menver nickname). Los Angeles and San Diego are also known for their bad ratios. Almost any U.S. metro West of the Mississippi River has ratios unfavorable for 20s/30s men.

Yes! This has been happening in Dallas and Austin for the past 10-20 years. Both cities have a lot of tech jobs. Many East and South Asian men are doing awkward gaming in nightspots here, especially Indian men, who are known to be volume approachers when they drink.
Wow, this post is like a part of my life, as I have lived in Portland, Denver & Dallas, and can attest to the horrible ratio in Denver - I am sure it is because of the skiing & mountaineering, which men like to do much more so than women - and in Dallas, I worked with some Indian men, LOL (One guy was married and i think the other one was saving to be able to go back and impress a woman his parents had picked out for him - he was of the cohort in the days before gender abortion.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys realize that the underlying theme of all cities with poor game culture and bad dating scenes is that they have a lot of Indians in them or at least a sizable chunk?

San Francisco
Toronto
Atlanta
DC

I can keep going on here.
The Indians are in these cities because of the use of the H1B visa for tech, and any city that draws them in also draws white American/Canadian men.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
We have the same problem with indians and arabs here in sydney, these guys take thirst to a whole new level.

Reaction score
Toronto have a lot of thirsty men , you will only experience if you go out with woman, everyone try to find a reason to talk with a woman , from the teenager to the old man .
Like someone said, average men are not the target of Toronto women , if you are average you will have zero chances unless you settle to some 3/10 woman or some damaged good
Yeah, super thirsty indeed which makes me think that maybe the article was not so far fetched. I found it to be almost annoying how desperately people were trying to talk to the girl I was with. Worst part is, especially with the black guys, you could smell the ulterior motive where they'd try to straight AMOG you right away. Everyone there seems bitter AF over another man's success and you can tell how much it hurts them when a tourist comes there with his pretty wife or girlfriend.

Toronto women though are just a whole different level of mess, I cannot even comprehend the Machiavellianism, narcissism, and piss poor attitude. They tie with Northern Cal for being the worst women of the western world.

Reaction score
Toronto is really really overrated, they say Drake generates a single digit percentage of their overall economy and I don't doubt it, Western Canada has been paying for cities like Toronto to flourish, yet from East to West, every election is decided by the time you span half the country, in BC and Alberta our votes literally have no sway due to population in-balance, people in Toronto didn't fund it and without outside intervention I doubt its a sustainable portion of the country, it's just a gross money pit with unhappy people who paid too much money to live there and be treated like **** lol
Man I wonder if it was this bad in Canada or especially Toronto. As an American growing up, we were raised to see Canada as a haven and a safe place for great things. Canada was supposed to be the nicer, down to earth, more welcoming, and chill version of the USA while we were supposed to be the unwelcoming rude f*cks. Now having been to Toronto, met so many people from there, and been a part of that crowd I wonder what happened.

Like was I just unaware of it all as an American or did it get ungodly bad after the 1990s?