Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can see why PUAs are arrested in Toronto

Reaction score
Umm...OK. Maybe all the hot ones moved in the last 20 years then. I used to go to the clubs out there regularly.
Toronto women aren't completely hideous but I would say it is a city of 6s that doll themselves up well, at least from my observations. Then from there you have women who wear revealing clothing to get most men going but they are not necessarily in that higher echelon like Miami, NYC, Montreal, or LA girls.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m was born and raised in Toronto but now live in the burbs. A lot of people don’t realize TO is the 4th largest city in North America. I believe we past Chicago a year or two ago, so we struggle with the same shiate like any other large metropolitan.

We are politically divided as the US with a federal election lurking around the corner. Toronto is completely indoctrinated with the leftist agenda with a woke crowd that has us on the verge of changing street names of all things. I’m not surprised that we are losing our friendliness and the challenges with women are just as real.

However, there’s still a few of us up here that will greet with a handshake and buy you a real beer. Cheers!

Reaction score
I’m was born and raised in Toronto but now live in the burbs. A lot of people don’t realize TO is the 4th largest city in North America. I believe we past Chicago a year or two ago, so we struggle with the same shiate like any other large metropolitan.

We are politically divided as the US with a federal election lurking around the corner. Toronto is completely indoctrinated with the leftist agenda with a woke crowd that has us on the verge of changing street names of all things. I’m not surprised that we are losing our friendliness and the challenges with women are just as real.

However, there’s still a few of us up here that will greet with a handshake and buy you a real beer. Cheers!
Why do you think Toronto went downhill so fast?

Reaction score
Toronto is a bad mating environment due to bad ratios and horrid female attitudes there. Toronto is a haven for SJW/careerist/feminist women. Many are overweight. Yet guys simp and chase the Toronto females.

I'm glad I do not live in Toronto. My home city is not good either but is better than Toronto, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, and Portland. DC was so bad that it bred PUAs like old school Roosh and Heartiste in the 2000s.
Add in Atlanta to the mix as well, it is basically like a mix of San Fran, Dallas, and LA.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add in Atlanta to the mix as well, it is basically like a mix of San Fran, Dallas, and LA.
Atlanta has better ratios than San Fran, Dallas, or LA.

Dallas is not a good environment. When the worst cities for dating are mentioned, it rarely gets mentioned because there are worse cities. Dallas has a male surplus, leading to a competitive environment. Also, there is a copycat Los Angeles/Orange County pretentious element in Dallas.

Dallas is still better than Toronto, San Fran, or LA. That's only because the bar is set so low from those places.

I would say Atlanta and Dallas are likely similar.

Reaction score

Dallas is not a good environment. When the worst cities for dating are mentioned, it rarely gets mentioned because there are worse cities. Dallas has a male surplus, leading to a competitive environment. Also, there is a copycat Los Angeles/Orange County pretentious element in Dallas.

Dallas is still better than Toronto, San Fran, or LA. That's only because the bar is set so low from those places.

The ratios are skewed in a big way due to black women being in abundance, if you don't like black girls, the ratios suck in a big way.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ratios are skewed in a big way due to black women being in abundance, if you don't like black girls, the ratios suck in a big way.
If you are a white man seeking white women in Atlanta, it sounds like it would be an environment similar to a white man seeking a white woman in Dallas.

Reaction score
If you are a white man seeking white women in Atlanta, it sounds like it would be an environment similar to a white man seeking a white woman in Dallas.
Not really, the local women seem to go for guys that are well connected from the college days with the Greek Life scene. Both cities are just made for women who move after their days at their southern universities to live out the Greek Life post college.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You and I talked about this before, but I also think Dallas can be okay as long as you are in a certain tier of men. There's a lot of international foreigners here, and not the good kind. But if you're not in that group, we have access to more of the Dallas women. I'm not in the upper levels like some of the yacht owners around here, so I'm not pulling hot blonde tail everyday. But if being in a circle definitely helps, which is easier to do if you got your style going. I see older men who still look good getting girls out, mostly cause they look like the wealthy fathers of the blonde Dallas girls. It's simply a natural attachment to something they know, I cannot hate on that.

All the lower tier women are easy, but they also have a lot of flaws: chubbiness, lots of tattoos, bad attitudes, etc.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Yes! That's the best thing to say. Toronto is among the worst mating environments in North America, alongside Washington DC, Seattle, San Francisco/San Jose, and Portland, Oregon.

Denver has bad ratios (Menver nickname). Los Angeles and San Diego are also known for their bad ratios. Almost any U.S. metro West of the Mississippi River has ratios unfavorable for 20s/30s men.

Yes! This has been happening in Dallas and Austin for the past 10-20 years. Both cities have a lot of tech jobs. Many East and South Asian men are doing awkward gaming in nightspots here, especially Indian men, who are known to be volume approachers when they drink.
I hate bringing this topic up again, but...

I recently had a lot of fun in Dallas.

In massage parlors with Colombian and Asian girls.

You don't have to put up with none of that frustrating garbage trying to chase girls who probably don't even deserve to lick your shoe. All the fun, none of the nonsense.