Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can see why PUAs are arrested in Toronto

Reaction score
Having been around Indian men and Arab men, the issue is the big ego they have mixed in with the repression they go through. Most Indian families I am around would not let the boys date in their youth and kill all masculinity that the kid has, making him focus on studying. I have known Indian parents that sent their boys to all boys schools in the US, homeschooled, and even worked with teachers at school to make sure junior was not dating. Back in my high school there was this tall Indian guy that this cute redhead had a thing for, his parents were even trying to sit in class with him to stop him from dating.

In knowing older Indian men at work, I think it stems from jealousy of their younger generation who has more opportunity with women. One of my wings is Indian and whenever he chats up white girls or hot girls of other races, if there are older Indian dudes in the room, they will either orbit around and if even enough alcohol in them, crash the set aggressively. Some will openly call him names to where it would make you want to punch them if you were the guy. They did it to my black friend who looks very Indian, let's just say they regretted it immediately.

It's a never ending cycle of crabs in a bucket which leads to generations of dudes who are repressed, mainly because their dads are haters. Then when these guys do break free, they end up doing what you see. It is not as bad with Asian dudes since they are more tame and calm but not Indian dudes and Arab dudes.

Eitherways, they sure as hell ruin cities.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I travel to Toronto a couple of times a year. It is kind of odd that you do see higher than normal level of pvssy worshiping, stupid PUA activity... I also see a higher than normal level of really b1tchy chicks. I do think both feed each other.

But Toronto isn't really that much different than any other North American city.
If they are N. American cities beyond a certain population or cities with a heavy leftist slant (which, granted, is most) then that would be true. Midwest cities aren't as bad, but they are like hollow trees,...rotted out in the center with all the action around the outside. A lot of the women want to leave and go to the "wilder" cities where all the action is. So they go there, get destroyed, none of us want them back after. The women who stay get their pick of the top shelf guys because they have less competition now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If they are N. American cities beyond a certain population or cities with a heavy leftist slant (which, granted, is most) then that would be true. Midwest cities aren't as bad, but they are like hollow trees,...rotted out in the center with all the action around the outside. A lot of the women want to leave and go to the "wilder" cities where all the action it. So they go there, get destroyed, none of us want them back after. The women who stay get their pick of the top shelf guys because they have less competition now.
Even the super left leaning cities you cannot compare to Toronto in terms of how awful they are. I think Atlanta, Toronto, and San Francisco are in a class of their own in regards to how bad they suck. It is a mix of poor gender ratios (except for Atlanta but its mostly all black women), a social media heavy culture that emphasizes being popular, and just that never grown up out of high school mindset. LA is in the mix too there.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been around Indian men and Arab men, the issue is the big ego they have mixed in with the repression they go through. Most Indian families I am around would not let the boys date in their youth and kill all masculinity that the kid has, making him focus on studying. I have known Indian parents that sent their boys to all boys schools in the US, homeschooled, and even worked with teachers at school to make sure junior was not dating. Back in my high school there was this tall Indian guy that this cute redhead had a thing for, his parents were even trying to sit in class with him to stop him from dating.

In knowing older Indian men at work, I think it stems from jealousy of their younger generation who has more opportunity with women. One of my wings is Indian and whenever he chats up white girls or hot girls of other races, if there are older Indian dudes in the room, they will either orbit around and if even enough alcohol in them, crash the set aggressively. Some will openly call him names to where it would make you want to punch them if you were the guy. They did it to my black friend who looks very Indian, let's just say they regretted it immediately.

It's a never ending cycle of crabs in a bucket which leads to generations of dudes who are repressed, mainly because their dads are haters. Then when these guys do break free, they end up doing what you see. It is not as bad with Asian dudes since they are more tame and calm but not Indian dudes and Arab dudes.

Eitherways, they sure as hell ruin cities.
Very interesting. Yea, I can see how that would play out. I've heard that in India (where this nonsense has even less pushback),...it is an absolute dreadful place to be as a man. I have heard the laws are so feminized that a woman can have sex with a guy thinking he is a higher SMV, then if she later thinks he is a lower SMV she can claim "rape" retroactively because he misled her to thinking he was more than he was making the sex fraudulent.

Reaction score
Very interesting. Yea, I can see how that would play out. I've heard that in India (where this nonsense has even less pushback),...it is an absolute dreadful place to be as a man. I have heard the laws are so feminized that a woman can have sex with a guy thinking he is a higher SMV, then if she later thinks he is a lower SMV she can claim "rape" retroactively because he misled her to thinking he was more than he was making the sex fraudulent.
That could be a part of it but I think the other issue is the fact that the men are so repressed they do not know how to act around women. I mean look at all of the bobs and vegenes memes. That whole country needs population control and a healthy outlet for their youth outside of academics.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the super left leaning cities you cannot compare to Toronto in terms of how awful they are. I think Atlanta, Toronto, and San Francisco are in a class of their own in regards to how bad they suck. It is a mix of poor gender ratios (except for Atlanta but its mostly all black women), a social media heavy culture that emphasizes being popular, and just that never grown up out of high school mindset. LA is in the mix too there.
Yeah, that is my observation too.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That could be a part of it but I think the other issue is the fact that the men are so repressed they do not know how to act around women. I mean look at all of the bobs and vegenes memes. That whole country needs population control and a healthy outlet for their youth outside of academics.
I can see that with every Indian guy I run across. They may be smart and functional in every other way, but have a grammar school boy way of dealing with women. They almost seem scared of them.

Well if their men can't deal with women and be functional then the population will take care of itself,...there won't be any babies born. A lot can happen to a culture in just 5 years, so any kid 5yo and older would have been born before the worst of the mess hit. I would have said 10 years, but the degradation world wide is accelerating so much. Before long it will be 2-3 years. I don't think it is going away anytime soon.

Reaction score
I can see that with every Indian guy I run across. They may be smart and functional in every other way, but have a grammar school boy way of dealing with women. They almost seem scared of them.

Well if their men can't deal with women and be functional then the population will take care of itself,...there won't be any babies born. A lot can happen to a culture in just 5 years, so any kid 5yo and older would have been born before the worst of the mess hit. I would have said 10 years, but the degradation world wide is accelerating so much. Before long it will be 2-3 years. I don't think it is going away anytime soon.
You forgot arranged marriages, it lets losers have wives way out of their league, hence no need to ever improve themselves.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are N. American cities beyond a certain population or cities with a heavy leftist slant (which, granted, is most) then that would be true. Midwest cities aren't as bad, but they are like hollow trees,...rotted out in the center with all the action around the outside. A lot of the women want to leave and go to the "wilder" cities where all the action it. So they go there, get destroyed, none of us want them back after. The women who stay get their pick of the top shelf guys because they have less competition now.
I will say that Toronto is actually a very fiscally sound city, and is managed very well. You can say the same about San Francisco and a lot of left leaning cities. They do this because the tax rates are high.... Cities in the US that go bankrupt are typically mid-sized cities in Red parts of the USA. They go bankrupt because they cut taxes, issue business incentives, and pay for spending with bonds... that almost always goes side-ways.

I really don't want to get into a political food fight here, but really all the BLM, SJW, gender equity, gay rights, war on Confederates statues... well that is all bullcr@p... none of that makes a lick of difference really one way or the other, I don't care about it because it does not make any difference to the bottom-line. What DOES matter is running out of money you don't have and taking on debt.

If it was possible to fix all the social ills of the USA, and it was done... it wouldn't make any difference in productivity. If you pulled down every Confederate statue, it wouldn't make any difference to the bottom line: you can leave them all up and again it wouldn't make any difference to the bottom line. We have become a nation of emotional snow-flakes running around and worried about bullsh1t that doesn't matter. This is true with liberal SJW and social conservative morons.

Just look at every time we have to replace a SCOUS justice... the left wouldn't care if the nominee is a complete moron, as long as they support abortion rights: the right, again wouldn't care if the nominee is a complete moron as long as they are opposed to abortion rights. Republicans and Democrats in the USA are ALL FILLED WITH CR@P. Meanwhile we have $20 trillion in debt... and climbing. Our national debt is the greatest risk to our national security and no one cares.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do this because the tax rates are high.... Cities in the US that go bankrupt are typically mid-sized cities in Red parts of the USA. They go bankrupt because they cut taxes, issue business incentives, and pay for spending with bonds... that almost always goes side-ways.
You have that completely backwards. The more left they are, ...the higher they tax,... the more bankrupt they are, and the more corrupt they are in every other way.

The rest of what you said after that I tend to agree with. But the BLM/Antifa stuff and the attacks on the monuments isn't local to those places. They are being bussed in from the mega cities and paid by the Big Leftist money. As soon as Biden got in office they all went quiet because the big Lefists with the big money aren't sending them anywhere or paying them to do anything. They are similar to terrorist "sleeper cells" that go back to sleep when they aren't needed.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I wonder if it was this bad in Canada or especially Toronto. As an American growing up, we were raised to see Canada as a haven and a safe place for great things. Canada was supposed to be the nicer, down to earth, more welcoming, and chill version of the USA while we were supposed to be the unwelcoming rude f*cks. Now having been to Toronto, met so many people from there, and been a part of that crowd I wonder what happened.

Like was I just unaware of it all as an American or did it get ungodly bad after the 1990s?
It's the cancel culture and woke mob, Canada basically founded social justice and attempted to pass a series of bills where you could be charged with a crime for misgendering, it's kind of crazy out in Canada on the federal level now unfortunately, Trudeau made it 10x worse, he had to lean into these policies because he was accused if so many scandals and of course the Black Face.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from Toronto. Dont get the article because I dont see guys boldly approach women that are not interested as the article suggests. It sounds funny and would be a good concept for a sitcom parody for sex in the city.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say that Toronto is actually a very fiscally sound city, and is managed very well. You can say the same about San Francisco and a lot of left leaning cities.
And what are these "well managed" left-leaning cities? Detroit? NYC? LA? Maybe Chicago (or Chiraq, as it's known to the locals)? All them were, at one time, massively successful cities that were run to the ground by left-wing governments.

I wouldn't say that Toronto is a particularly well-managed city (well, perhaps it is compared to some US cities but that's not saying much). It has an aging infrastructure, crappy public transit system, and poorly maintained roads. It also gets subsidies from provincial and federal governments. Having said that, Toronto is a massive financial and IT industry hub, so there is a major concentration of wealth here. It's basically the NYC of Canada (except NYC is in decline and Toronto is booming). It's also quite safe, especially compared to American cities of the same size. Because of all this money, and the gender imbalance, and safety, Toronto is probably the best place on earth to be a hot woman. It's the female equivalent of being a Russian oligarch or Arab sheikh. The opportunities are endless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto is a bad mating environment due to bad ratios and horrid female attitudes there. Toronto is a haven for SJW/careerist/feminist women. Many are overweight. Yet guys simp and chase the Toronto females.

I'm glad I do not live in Toronto. My home city is not good either but is better than Toronto, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, and Portland. DC was so bad that it bred PUAs like old school Roosh and Heartiste in the 2000s.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was possible to fix all the social ills of the USA, and it was done... it wouldn't make any difference in productivity. If you pulled down every Confederate statue, it wouldn't make any difference to the bottom line: you can leave them all up and again it wouldn't make any difference to the bottom line. We have become a nation of emotional snow-flakes running around and worried about bullsh1t that doesn't matter. This is true with liberal SJW and social conservative morons.

Just look at every time we have to replace a SCOUS justice... the left wouldn't care if the nominee is a complete moron, as long as they support abortion rights: the right, again wouldn't care if the nominee is a complete moron as long as they are opposed to abortion rights. Republicans and Democrats in the USA are ALL FILLED WITH CR@P. Meanwhile we have $20 trillion in debt... and climbing. Our national debt is the greatest risk to our national security and no one cares.
The reason for the snowflakery is that folks are voting for officials based on cultural issues, not economic issues; this is why poor Bubba votes for the party that keeps denying him a higher minimum wage, while the wealthy socialite votes for the party that wants to heavily tax xem.

Reaction score
Toronto is a bad mating environment due to bad ratios and horrid female attitudes there. Toronto is a haven for SJW/careerist/feminist women. Many are overweight. Yet guys simp and chase the Toronto females.

I'm glad I do not live in Toronto. My home city is not good either but is better than Toronto, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, and Portland. DC was so bad that it bred PUAs like old school Roosh and Heartiste in the 2000s.
There is a look to a Toronto girl, she is that chunky type of girl with feminist glasses who looks doable while you are sober but not someone you'd brag about doing.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Those are some good lines. I'm gonna have to go try some of those out.