Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can get women intrested in me, but soon they fall apart.

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I have notices a pattern in my dealings with women.
I can get women intrested in me, for a month it will be all going good. I lead, she follows. Flirty sexy talks, Having fun in general.
I get tons of IOI's during that phase, she is comfortable when i touch her and get kino back too.

Then when the talking become regular, I get attached to them, it's considerably less than I used too, but I still get attached.
That's when the things start falling apart. If I see them hanging out with another guy, even if he is just a friend, I get jealous and feel like I'm going to lose her.
So to keep her I do the complete opposite what is preached here, I send her text, and sometimes call her out on her bull****, that she is just not giving me a priority.

I understand this, but it seems uncontrollable and I lose my ****. After few weeks they all lose interest and I come back to square one.

If you have any advice how you deal with this in the past, please help me out.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep ruining cakes. Every time I prepare the cake and place it in the oven, but then I keep it there for too long, and it gets ruined. How do I stop keeping it there for too long?

M

member160761

If I see them hanging out with another guy, even if he is just a friend, I get jealous and feel like I'm going to lose her.
Jealousy is normal but you should not be controlled by it. Once you are together for one or two months tell her she cannot meet her guy "friends" or you'll ghost her ass. Men and women are never friends platonically. Don't tell her that in the beginning though - it is a "sacred" dogma all girls adapted and you cannot blaspheme against it. I knew girls who got hung up years later after I mentioned it. Only girls with severe daddy issues keep a pipeline of thirsty guys to compensate the self-esteem issues.

Next time you have a girl and she disputes the perennial truth of guys and girls are never friends, send her this.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple truth:

Girls will lose attraction if you become too needy and wanting them more than they want you. For a girl to remain attracted she must feel that she is more attached than you are.

That is a ugly and harsh truth but the truth nonetheless. It’s preached universally anywhere you look for relationship advice and in the personal experiences of all men.

you must accept it and change your behavior to accommodate it. There is no other way

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I can get women intrested in me, for a month it will be all going good. I lead, she follows. Flirty sexy talks, Having fun in general.
I get tons of IOI's during that phase, she is comfortable when i touch her and get kino back too.

Then when the talking become regular, I get attached to them, it's considerably less than I used too, but I still get attached.
That's when the things start falling apart. If I see them hanging out with another guy, even if he is just a friend, I get jealous and feel like I'm going to lose her.
So to keep her I do the complete opposite what is preached here, I send her text, and sometimes call her out on her bull****, that she is just not giving me a priority.

I understand this, but it seems uncontrollable and I lose my ****. After few weeks they all lose interest and I come back to square one.

You show your hand too quickly. She knows you are way too interested in her and are no longer a challenge.

She should be wondering about you and what's going on, not the other way around. Wondering how much you like her, if you are going out with other women, what you are doing when you don't text her back that night...

She doesn't have any of this...and it's boring for her. Ever have someone tell you how a movie is going to end and then it makes you not want to go watch it? Same thing...she already knows how that movie ends...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date uglier women so you wont get too attached.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're very lucky to know what the problem is. Have to ask yourself why you become so dependent after a time, what was that happened in the past. It's not an accident that it's a repeated pattern (and yes it will continue if you don't do something about it) and the occurrence surely tells you it's something you need to work out.

The truth is you have to come to grips with whatever happened in the past / past hurts. They are still operating obviously. No other person can "make you right", only you can do that. You have to fix yourself.

Once you do that you can relax and let go. Take it easy and don't try to trap the person. As you can see force doesn't work in your favor. She's just a girl bro, there are millions and billions of them. She's not any more special then you are - stop becoming unglued at the presence of another person and putting them on a pedestal. This shows you do not have a high estimation of yourself.

Last edited:
M

member160761

Simple truth:

Girls will lose attraction if you become too needy and wanting them more than they want you. For a girl to remain attracted she must feel that she is more attached than you are.

That is a ugly and harsh truth but the truth nonetheless. It’s preached universally anywhere you look for relationship advice and in the personal experiences of all men.

you must accept it and change your behavior to accommodate it. There is no other way
Girls fell out of love with me and lost respect when I became needier than them. A truth that is hard to swallow even when I experienced it a couple of times. Keep a stoic frame, but do not be heartless.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's when the things start falling apart.
Question asked, question answered

Solution: Spin Plates for Life.

Dragonfly

Banned
Reaction score
My guess is you are just playing too much of the nice and predictable type with that babe. Plenty of women do not like a smooth seduction, they get their kicks from dysfunction and teetering on abuse to be frank.

If you want to keep her,
Do something like smash her sunglasses or other belongings and call her a ho, and then break up with her for it.
Ask her for a threesome with her girlfriend and add in more mean sexualized taboo ideas.
Gaslight her and get in any emotional abuse you can muster, the meaner the better.

She will probably respond in a favorable manner.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have 3 girlfriends at the same time, you should be meeting women like you'll owe someone $1000 if you don't bang a new girl this month.

The true fix is psychological inner game work like seeing a therapist and meditation. But constantly talking to a million girls is a good band-aid fix.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tie them up OP if they're falling apart.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say your using kino within the first month.. Are you the first one to initiate the kino or is the girl?

If your the first one initiating you will never really know if she likes you! Women use kino or "touching" as their way of flirting and showing interest in you. And if your doing it on the first or second date, your probably coming off as needy or desperate.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this same problem too then I realized its not really a problem.
all women lose interest at some point or another and if they are young and attractive they usually aren't interested in settling down..
Its likely you slowed down and stopped playing the field , probably allowed yourself to get attached to her in some way.
And then she met a guy she got interested in and decided to see where it goes.
My advice is to refuse yourself from having any favorites from now on and develop a frame of an abundance of woman , rather than trying to hold on to just one.
Thats how the OG players did it, they were dogs man.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy is normal but you should not be controlled by it. Once you are together for one or two months tell her she cannot meet her guy "friends" or you'll ghost her ass. Men and women are never friends platonically. Don't tell her that in the beginning though - it is a "sacred" dogma all girls adapted and you cannot blaspheme against it. I knew girls who got hung up years later after I mentioned it. Only girls with severe daddy issues keep a pipeline of thirsty guys to compensate the self-esteem issues.

Next time you have a girl and she disputes the perennial truth of guys and girls are never friends, send her this.
I disagree with this advice.

If you make her choose between a legitimate friend, most women would choose the fiend. At the end of the day why would she prioritise a guy she just met recently over a friend who she may had known for years? Even if she agrees to minimise contact with her friend she will resent you and it will cause fights and friction in the relationship. Its shows your insecurity, your game is so weak you feel threatened.

In my experience when a women likes you she will naturally start seeing her friends (male and female) less because she is wanting to spend more time with the new BF. So the "conversation" isn't needed.

Getting a girl interested is one skill, but getting her committed is different skill. You need to entangle her with short terms and long term plans that only involve you too.

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, realizing how much **** we have to go through to just get em interested and later stay is exhausting, making me reflect on my past lays - were they really worth all the work?

These bitches have it so easy

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You show your hand too quickly. She knows you are way too interested in her and are no longer a challenge.

She should be wondering about you and what's going on, not the other way around. Wondering how much you like her, if you are going out with other women, what you are doing when you don't text her back that night...

She doesn't have any of this...and it's boring for her. Ever have someone tell you how a movie is going to end and then it makes you not want to go watch it? Same thing...she already knows how that movie ends...
Agree on this.

You're very lucky to know what the problem is.
Yes, this is true. Many men can't seem to pinpoint problems. The guys who use swipe apps and go on too many "one date, no sex, no second date" type dates can't often identify the problem, other than swipe apps being the problem.

Dean Gladwyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
They lose interest because you're showing you're fully invested in them straight off the bat. This will come across as needy and confirm to them they don't need to invest or put in any effort into YOU.
Everyone's pretty much said it all already. Show that you're autonomous, and have a life outside of them.

Women want to be able to figure you out. They like the uncertainty, if you show you them straight away you're attached, there's no mystery there.