"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

i bit a girl

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
i accidentally bit a girl when i was kissing her. is this bad.

and why does my stomach tense up when girls touch it...whats gonna happen when they touch my balls
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
i accidentally bit a girl when i was kissing her. is this bad.
Yes it's bad! That's why great white sharks NEVER get kisses! They bite!

Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
and why does my stomach tense up when girls touch it...
Because it makes you HORNY!

Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
whats gonna happen when they touch my balls
Hopefully, you'll get a rock hard erection.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
This is ridiculous.

Corvette....Man, grow up.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
If you're accidently biting girls while kissing them, you're doing something very, very wrong.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Urge to close...Rising...
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
come on guys--use some imagination!!
whether biting a girl is bad depends on the nature of the bite...

Try this move: breathe in her ear a little, and then bite her neck (gently). She'll go nuts.
 

Longview

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
England
I dont know man.

The girl im seeing at the mo bites my tounge really hard when she gets excited.

Saying that she is really into being rough, so its proberly different.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
ok you guys just put me off making out. Now whenever I do I have visions of a girl biting off my tongue.

Dammit, now I'm gonna get nervous getting head too.
 

gm8384

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
whats gonna happen when they touch my balls
They will shrink and hide inside of you until she leaves. ;)
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
haha you bit her...how do you do that, were you that nervous?

anyways i had a question about kissing....would every now and then be good to gently bit her upper or lower lip? and notice how i said gently.....i think that would be something very unexpected, and if the situation is right it might be a bit more "exciting" than a regular kiss
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by undesputable
haha you bit her...how do you do that, were you that nervous?

anyways i had a question about kissing....would every now and then be good to gently bit her upper or lower lip? and notice how i said gently.....i think that would be something very unexpected, and if the situation is right it might be a bit more "exciting" than a regular kiss
I do that all the time. I suck on her lower lips, and suck on her tongue. Just go crazy and use your imaginASIAN. ;)
 
Top