“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
i accidentally bit a girl when i was kissing her. is this bad.
and why does my stomach tense up when girls touch it...whats gonna happen when they touch my balls
"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
The girl im seeing at the mo bites my tounge really hard when she gets excited.
Saying that she is really into being rough, so its proberly different.
"I just moved here from Florida."
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
some chicks dig the biting esp in the neck area. Its bad if you "really Bit her". I usually make small bites slowly, so she can feel it but it won't causes pain and won't leave marks.
haha you bit her...how do you do that, were you that nervous?
anyways i had a question about kissing....would every now and then be good to gently bit her upper or lower lip? and notice how i said gently.....i think that would be something very unexpected, and if the situation is right it might be a bit more "exciting" than a regular kiss
"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Originally posted by undesputable haha you bit her...how do you do that, were you that nervous?
anyways i had a question about kissing....would every now and then be good to gently bit her upper or lower lip? and notice how i said gently.....i think that would be something very unexpected, and if the situation is right it might be a bit more "exciting" than a regular kiss
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.