Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I believe us older guys should stop bullsh1tting the younger ones

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not referring to the users in this board that within the limits of their experience (myself included) try to help the best they...often failing.

I'm referring to people like Rollo and those other youtubers and influencers that are doing a very strong disservice to their younger followers.

The topic is AGE of course and there is this incredibile lie that for men it gets better with age or even worse their overall value increases as long as they get wealthy or improve their social status.

None of that is true, you guys may find yourself more powerful and free in your late 30s rather than your late 20s but there is no chance in hell that you will have access to better good looking women compared to your younger self, let alone the valuable experiences that can only happen when you are both young and primed for it.

Is it easier to get laid in your mid 30s rather than your mid 20s? yeah it is, I can confirm that but the women are older, have more baggage, you get much less validation since they are planning it instead of feeling it as much as many other factors I wont list in order to keep this as short as possible.

The only men that peak in their late 30s are the ones that for some reason failed to even getting close to their full potential in their 20s.

Nothing creates attraction, it's either there or it's not and making yourself a security or an utility to a woman will get you laid but it will come from a conscious decision from her...there is no raw animal instinctual desire unlike the pretty girls drinking chad's juice in the back seat of his car.

Your armani suit will impress the ladies but it will be your tight body to make them wet and full of desire, that 500 euros shirt wont make your arms any bigger when you get naked and surely those 200 euros sun glasses wont make your hair more dense.

A 21 yrs old guy that get laid with his same age girlfriend while doing the night shift at the university lab gets a much more rewarding experience than a 40yrs old millionaire banging two models on his 100 ft boat.

Then there is the point about bonding with a woman but thats a long topic that would make this post 5 pages long.

So just like feminists are b****ting young women with their career stuff and you can have it all gurl suggestions, many guys are also giving younger ones wrong info.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I agree

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the opposite. I had WAY more success with women in my teens and 20’s. Way more. I struggle in my 30’s and the closer I get to 40 it’s not looking any better. I never once had to play so many games until I got in my 30’s. Dating came easy to me in my 20’s but now I find myself not understanding it at all these days sometimes.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there a number of considerations to take into account.

Experience/Self-respect/personal development
social skills/approximation to young women
Physique
money/status

As you get older you have to have something to show for it for sure. The other big factor here is approximation. Older men and younger women are generally not in the same places.

tkazansky

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. This is simping for women. It's like getting breast implants.

Jack your mind first.

Getting jacked should be for personal health reasons and self defence. Not for women.
I am not sure if we disagree or not, but I try to keep in mind the OP's point, which makes a distinction between women deciding to smash because of the security you bring vs. women desiring to smash because they think you are hot. Most men, (maybe not you) enjoy sex the most with a woman that desires them. After some age and experience, most men have been with women that were super into them, and with women that were doing the deed because of other reasons. Those of us who have had both experiences prefer the former over the later.

The OP does make a fair point (in my view) about some of the talk in the "manosphere".

T

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went into my longest relationship that culminated in a 20 year long marriage, because that was the most reliable way to assure a regular supply of sex and intimacy. I made that decision before I was 21, and it was fulfilling until about 30. I'm guessing because there were other "needs" I had that were greater than Sex. When my achievements in Career, Social life, Money were eclipsed by a need for Physical intimacy....Then that became the lowest stave in the barrel.

As we go through life our needs change. You have to expect that. While there still is a Hierarchy, in the large sense, when you have them all a deficiency in one magnifies its absence.

One nice thing about my 30's was that I was not as much a slave to my hormones. Thus, I could be more calculated in my approaches.

Guys you are going to be a different man in your 30's Vs. your 20's. Mostly if you have evolved with your experiences.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we should all get jacked?
Not getting the best out of your body is not any different than not getting an education, it's not mandatory but you are limiting your potential very strong.

You get better with age because of experience, learning and wisdom.

But here's the catch. You actually have to do stuff.

You don't just sit there, get older, and do nothing. You'd eventually end up as an 80 year old with the mind of a 5 year old.

The issue men have with the entire concept of age is they are thinking about it like men, projecting youth and beauty standards that they have for women onto themselves. Women literally do not give a f*ck about how young and beautiful you are if you're retarded, inexperienced and clueless. They want a strong man who makes her feel safe, a man who knows more than her, who dominates her, that she can look up to as a father. A lot of men in 2022 have gender dysphoria because of evil social conditioning so they can't figure this out.
It's not about getting "better" whatever we mean by that and I believe we may agree on many points nonetheless.

It's about how nature engineered us to be...just like women lose the ability to bond with a man the older they get and the more damaged they get also men tend to lose certain abilities with age.

Do you remember when you were teens and got that kiss from that pretty girl in the school yard? can you recall that experience and the emotional and personal return you got out of it?

A simple kiss at 15 gave you more than many one night stands later on where you banged the girl deeply.

At the same time when you're mid 30s no chance in hell you can have that same experience, you're no longer primed for it nor the women in your environment or age group.

If what I'm saying has no value, we wouldnt have such things as "middle age crysys" nor men that despite having a loving family and kids still have a chip on their shoulder for never getting laid before their late 30s or never having flings at high school.

Dont' get me wrong, I'm not saying guys it's over the day of your 31st birthday...I'm saying that we should stop telling younger guys that their 30s are just a better version of their 20s...it's not.

Wrinkles, hairloss, cynism dont disappear only cause you can now afford a bugatti and your lay count above 50 allows you to be outcome independant...the young girl looking for a family and a man to bond with, it's not looking at you regardless your suit or experience.

I am the opposite. I had WAY more success with women in my teens and 20’s. Way more. I struggle in my 30’s and the closer I get to 40 it’s not looking any better. I never once had to play so many games until I got in my 30’s. Dating came easy to me in my 20’s but now I find myself not understanding it at all these days sometimes.
Add to this the fact that older women themselves are not that fun to be around.

I notice that when I deal with girls in their 20s they want to run faster and not give an F...women my age want me to slow down and "comply" to social rules.

No. This is simping for women. It's like getting breast implants.

Jack your mind first.

Getting jacked should be for personal health reasons and self defence. Not for women.
In my opinion and I talk about my case, getting jacked was to make me feel comfortable..I wanted to see on my outer self what I felt in my inner self.

I saw myself as powerful and wanted to see it in the mirror as well.

I felt out of place in my teens when I was skinny despite being well proportioned.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not referring to the users in this board that within the limits of their experience (myself included) try to help the best they...often failing.

I'm referring to people like Rollo and those other youtubers and influencers that are doing a very strong disservice to their younger followers.

The topic is AGE of course and there is this incredibile lie that for men it gets better with age or even worse their overall value increases as long as they get wealthy or improve their social status.

None of that is true, you guys may find yourself more powerful and free in your late 30s rather than your late 20s but there is no chance in hell that you will have access to better good looking women compared to your younger self, let alone the valuable experiences that can only happen when you are both young and primed for it.

Is it easier to get laid in your mid 30s rather than your mid 20s? yeah it is, I can confirm that but the women are older, have more baggage, you get much less validation since they are planning it instead of feeling it as much as many other factors I wont list in order to keep this as short as possible.

The only men that peak in their late 30s are the ones that for some reason failed to even getting close to their full potential in their 20s.

Nothing creates attraction, it's either there or it's not and making yourself a security or an utility to a woman will get you laid but it will come from a conscious decision from her...there is no raw animal instinctual desire unlike the pretty girls drinking chad's juice in the back seat of his car.

Your armani suit will impress the ladies but it will be your tight body to make them wet and full of desire, that 500 euros shirt wont make your arms any bigger when you get naked and surely those 200 euros sun glasses wont make your hair more dense.

A 21 yrs old guy that get laid with his same age girlfriend while doing the night shift at the university lab gets a much more rewarding experience than a 40yrs old millionaire banging two models on his 100 ft boat.

Then there is the point about bonding with a woman but thats a long topic that would make this post 5 pages long.

So just like feminists are b****ting young women with their career stuff and you can have it all gurl suggestions, many guys are also giving younger ones wrong info.
I think you are right to an extent. You are right that women ages 18-21 typically (not always) will go for young men around that same age. After women hit age 25 though (maybe even 23-24), I completely disagree with your statements. A well-established, confident 35 year old me will beat younger and more jacked 25 year old me for women all day any day (and I have stayed in good shape of course, but not like I was 10 years ago). This is because a man gains a certain panache as he ages that a younger man has no hope to ever obtain. Women are very drawn to this.

And even younger men who are confident with women can't pull this off. For them, it comes off contrived. For older men, you own the room instantly.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are right to an extent. You are right that women ages 18-21 typically (not always) will go for young men around that same age. After women hit age 25 though (maybe even 23-24), I completely disagree with your statements. A well-established, confident 35 year old me will beat younger and more jacked 25 year old me for women all day any day (and I have stayed in good shape of course, but not like I was 10 years ago). This is because a man gains a certain panache as he ages that a younger man has no hope to ever obtain. Women are very drawn to this.

And even younger men who are confident with women can't pull this off. For them, it comes off contrived. For older men, you own the room instantly.
That's been somewhat my experience as well. My problem is getting with the 18 to 21 crowd

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't tell a guy in his early 20s to just wait until he's older. I'd suggest he find a way to separate himself from the pack, be his own man, and dress and carry himself a bit older than his years. Young men have access to beautiful young women, but many squander it by being followers or simply not knowing themselves well enough.

On the other hand if a guy is already 30 and says he missed out on action when he was younger, then yeah, I'd tell him it will get better, if he applies himself. Can't put your hand on the plow while looking back.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much of a good thing can be bad. To your point, you're no longer primed because you've already experienced it. Just like roller coasters, or drinking alcohol - you get used to it and it's no longer exciting.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had more success in my early to mid 30s, and yes, with women in their teens and 20s.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously a 27 year old man, if he was identical to a 45 year old man in every way except looks, would do better with women. But that is purely hypothetical.

The fact of the matter is, the only thing that declines with men over time is their T levels and their looks. But both of those can be mitigated easily. There are plenty of men who are still good looking, masculine, and verile in their 40s.

Everything else improves. Not automatically, of course, but if the man in question is living his life in an optimal way. He will accumulate wisdom, knowledge, experience, intuition, charisma, wit, wealth, resources, social influence, self-awareness, whatever it might be. The idea of a young man having all those things is just not realistic. Plus, even if he did have all those things, it's assumed that in 10 years he'd have even more of those qualities.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously a 27 year old man, if he was identical to a 45 year old man in every way except looks, would do better with women. But that is purely hypothetical.

The fact of the matter is, the only thing that declines with men over time is their T levels and their looks. But both of those can be mitigated easily. There are plenty of men who are still good looking, masculine, and verile in their 40s.

Everything else improves. Not automatically, of course, but if the man in question is living his life in an optimal way. He will accumulate wisdom, knowledge, experience, intuition, charisma, wit, wealth, resources, social influence, self-awareness, whatever it might be. The idea of a young man having all those things is just not realistic. Plus, even if he did have all those things, it's assumed that in 10 years he'd have even more of those qualities.
"Scientists have long known that our ability to think quickly and recall information, also known as fluid intelligence, peaks around age 20 and then begins a slow decline."

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Scientists have long known that our ability to think quickly and recall information, also known as fluid intelligence, peaks around age 20 and then begins a slow decline."
Yes but crystallized IQ improves over your lifespan. Also pretty sure peak fluid IQ peaks at 25, not 20.

Better to be wise and slow than fast and naive.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, sometimes I'm just too damn mentally drained from my high paying job that I don't want to go out and entertain women. When I was 20 and working as a waiter, I was always out on the prowl, having numerous girls on my rotation. Sometimes, either priorities change and/or the other things you're involved in (other than women) can tire you out.