Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am very confused, please help out.

TheKidd

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a senior in a Florida high school and I asked an underclass girl (11th grade) out to the prom which is in June. She said it was too sudden that I asked her and that she was surprised. She said to give her some time to think about it. It has been more than a month since I asked her, and we still talk sometimes and smile at each other. However, she has said nothing about my asking her to the prom. I'm growing a little impatient. What's happening here? Will her answer be more of a yes than a no? Any advice would be grateful.

Mike A

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confident. Plus, asking a chick to Prom 7 months ahead seems well ... DESPERATE. U might have a GF by then ... things change and so do people.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You asked her seven months in advance. Care to know the reality of the situtation (which is what I'm known for helping people realize)?

She wants something better. She wants to keep her options open.

She doesn't want to be stuck with you, when in 5 months -- Prince Charming is going to come and ask her to the Prom...but she doesn't have the guts to drop you for him, and she knows it.

Sucks doesn't it? That's what happens when you aren't Prince Charming.

If you think what I just said was false... Go write some poetry.

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably find a prom date 2 weeks beforehand, not 7 months

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ask a girl 7 months ahead of time when you want to get married, not go the freakin' prom.

I know some schools like to get into these things early, but wait until at least late March.