"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I am very confused, please help out.

TheKidd

New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I'm a senior in a Florida high school and I asked an underclass girl (11th grade) out to the prom which is in June. She said it was too sudden that I asked her and that she was surprised. She said to give her some time to think about it. It has been more than a month since I asked her, and we still talk sometimes and smile at each other. However, she has said nothing about my asking her to the prom. I'm growing a little impatient. What's happening here? Will her answer be more of a yes than a no? Any advice would be grateful.

Mike A
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Confident. Plus, asking a chick to Prom 7 months ahead seems well ... DESPERATE. U might have a GF by then ... things change and so do people.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
You asked her seven months in advance. Care to know the reality of the situtation (which is what I'm known for helping people realize)?

She wants something better. She wants to keep her options open.

She doesn't want to be stuck with you, when in 5 months -- Prince Charming is going to come and ask her to the Prom...but she doesn't have the guts to drop you for him, and she knows it.

Sucks doesn't it? That's what happens when you aren't Prince Charming.

If you think what I just said was false... Go write some poetry.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Escalade

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
DeBary, Fl
I'll probably find a prom date 2 weeks beforehand, not 7 months
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
You ask a girl 7 months ahead of time when you want to get married, not go the freakin' prom.

I know some schools like to get into these things early, but wait until at least late March.
 
Top