I am really sad tonight...

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And to challenge that idea of destroying the ego. If you actually do that, what will prevent you from calling your BPD ex ? Because actually, aren't you scared of not calling her back to discover that she became a nice woman and finally found a manly enough man who had the balls to tame her ?

Isn't our ego also preventing us from going towards sh1t ?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... what will prevent you from calling your BPD ex ? Because actually, aren't you scared of not calling her back to discover that she became a nice woman and finally found a manly enough man who had the balls to tame her ?
Care so much about your own life, your own goals and your own fulfillment and happiness that your ex and her life are of no longer of interest or occupying space in your mind. Life is here and now, not in the rear view mirror. Do not live in your head. Take action to fulfill your goals...every...single..day!

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Care so much about your own life, your own goals and your own fulfillment and happiness that your ex and her life are of no longer of interest or occupying space in your mind. Life is here and now, not in the rear view mirror. Do not live in your head. Take action to fulfill your goals...every...single..day!
And never try to understand anything about what happens or happened ? That's really a bad idea in my book. Understanding myself is part of caring for my self-fulfilment. I am really tired of doing the same mistakes again and again, not you ?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And never try to understand anything about what happens or happened ? That's really a bad idea in my book. Understanding myself is part of caring for my self-fulfilment. I am really tired of doing the same mistakes again and again, not you ?
Welcome all wisdom available in an experience. Become better for it and come present now. Be aware not to get caught in over-analysis. One can analyze so much or often that they miss the opportunity to truly live the moment available to them now.

Yep, I am working hard to kill my ego and focus on myself.
Any energy you expend trying to kill an ego, becomes the very fuel an ego uses to resist back.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not want to be a jerk and I do not want to be the divorced man. But one day, I will have to chose and because I do not want to fvck up my whole life for a girl I am going to chose to be a jerk.
Be yourself. Make the most out of your life. If a woman wants to join you on your journey, then great...lucky her.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SEO is full of Asian women with breasts. Currently got Malaysian and Filipino plates. they don't always dress to show them off you might get a pleasant surprise when you unwrap. only physical issue I have with Asian chicks is the pancake asses on the Chinese girls. you will need to stay fit, they like hard working guys in the sack too - quality problem :)