Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am really sad tonight...

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not only about plates. This is about acquaintances or friends.

#1: In my group of friend, there was a couple, they have been together for about 2 years and broke up about 1 year ago. Basicaly, from that day, he crawled back to her all the time, supplicating. I went for dinner with her lately and she explained to me that she is going back with him because she's 31 and she wants a baby and a "family". ARE YOU SERIOUS, WOMEN? I told her this was a fvcked up idea... She is a nice girl. But she is desperate. Daddy issues, etc...

#2: The plate who dropped me a few days ago. She is a mother of 2 nice girls, 5 and 9 years old. Her ex is a jerk, live in some shared flat, get drunk every week-end, she cuts her wrist 6 months ago after some argument with him... She went back with him. Anyday she's probably going to kill herself and leave behind her 2 little girls. Good, women... you are doing great!

#3: Had a talk with a woman I know. She is 50+. She was abused by one of her boyfriend. He beat her. She is married now with another man she does not love anymore, after perhaps 20 years of marriage I can understand that. She told me that if any day her ex call her she is going back with him immediately. NICE! BRILLIANT IDEA!

#4: Have another female friend who dumped her ex. She is a mother of 3. After her divorce she went to some guy who was probably some kind of abusive jerk as well. Lately, she had problems sleeping. I asked her why. She told me she unblocked her ex and he is sending picture of him, or of some parts of him and that remind her the good old time. I advised her to block him forever. Pretty sure she's going to go back with him as well soon.

#5: At my job, 2 of my female co-workers dumped their BF to go fvck some directors because of more money, more prestige, more everything... FUNNY! We are not a big company. One of my colleague told me that's all because of LOVE. AHAH!

I know you have a ton of those stories as well. But I mean, I live in a small town, everything is calm and nice here. And this is really not the world I want to live in.

Currently, I am really getting hateful. Not sure if it is a phase when you swallow that red pill. I do not want to speak with my own mother anymore. She has been complaining about my father for almost 35 years now... Can't she just STFU already?!

There is that tendency in a women life: fvck every men you find until you are 25y.o., get married with a nice beta, after 7 years, get a divorce, meet some more jerks and get fvcked big time, then you say all men are sh!t and you feed feminism, you find another beta to provide until you die and you certainly won't give good s€x to him because you're still thinking about your ex.

I can't find my place in this circus those females created for us. I do not want to be a jerk and I do not want to be the divorced man. But one day, I will have to chose and because I do not want to fvck up my whole life for a girl I am going to chose to be a jerk.

There are also a few couples who got married and that seems to work pretty well for them, for now. But they are not a majority of us that's for sure.

Tonight I asked a friend if he meets a lot of nice women. He answered me he meet perhaps one good woman a year. All others are crazies or uglies.

Not sure how you all deal with that? That's a question that comes back very often around here but how are we supposed to not get cynical? By spinning plates? Yeah... but I mean, how do you still fill good with yourself?

Perhaps building some "connection" with a prostitute is a good solution, at least you have good sex and no problem and you do not lose your time spinning, flirting, talking, listening, etc... for nothing.

Well, I am pretty depressed tonight. Just needed to vent it all here.

PS: BTW, I think I am pretty lucky, I am 36, single, never married, no kids. I dodged all the bullets even though it was out of luck.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all subjected to the same types of external stimuli, it is however our individual choice on how we interpret it and how we react to it. I choose to be aware of everything without becoming cynical about the negatives. Yes it's hard but life is much easier when i focus on the positives and avoid the negatives.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least these chicks are friends and coworkers and not love interests. Now you know what to sift through and not get attached to. Just choose your own path and follow it like an arrow, don't let idiots with crazy emotional swings get you down. Sounds like you need a night out with the guys and to drink some PBR pounders.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I am pretty lucky, I am 36, single, never married, no kids. I dodged all the bullets....
I get you are feeling sad and there seems to be craziness everywhere you look right now. I see it too. It can be hard. Step away from that view. Take a break into something else that is light hearted. Maybe watch a comedy or two. Find something to make you laugh for a while. From what you shared about you, you have LOTS to be grateful for too. Gratitude is almost always a transformative perspective, for me. If none of that works, go to sleep and let your sadness dissolve in the night. Know that tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities. Most of all, stay away from taking an inventory of all that sucks or is wrong. It is a downward spiral in my experience. Hang in there!;)

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep 36 and single is not bad... It is in fact good. You could be like one of my coworkers who is also 36 but with two failed marriages and an alimony payment on one of them which is nearly half his paycheck, and child support for kids that live halfway across the state that he complains about not even being able to see on a regular basis.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a night out with the guys and to drink some PBR pounders.
Actually, my guys are chumps and betas. It's almost impossible to hang out with them without having their female ****-blocking friends around. And whenever I go out with them it gets pretty boring very fast. But that's one of my objective for 2016, to extend my social circle with some new buddies and people who are smiling and fun.

Most of all, stay away from taking an inventory of all that sucks or is wrong. It is a downward spiral in my experience.
Yep, I am working hard on that as well.

Stop listening to these cvnts' drama and you will start feeling better promptly.
I have a tendency to gather crazies, chumps and negative people around me. That sux plenty. You become like the people who are around you and I am really fvcking tired of all those people.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not only about plates. This is about acquaintances or friends.

#1: In my group of friend, there was a couple, they have been together for about 2 years and broke up about 1 year ago. Basicaly, from that day, he crawled back to her all the time, supplicating. I went for dinner with her lately and she explained to me that she is going back with him because she's 31 and she wants a baby and a "family". ARE YOU SERIOUS, WOMEN? I told her this was a fvcked up idea... She is a nice girl. But she is desperate. Daddy issues, etc...

#2: The plate who dropped me a few days ago. She is a mother of 2 nice girls, 5 and 9 years old. Her ex is a jerk, live in some shared flat, get drunk every week-end, she cuts her wrist 6 months ago after some argument with him... She went back with him. Anyday she's probably going to kill herself and leave behind her 2 little girls. Good, women... you are doing great!

#3: Had a talk with a woman I know. She is 50+. She was abused by one of her boyfriend. He beat her. She is married now with another man she does not love anymore, after perhaps 20 years of marriage I can understand that. She told me that if any day her ex call her she is going back with him immediately. NICE! BRILLIANT IDEA!

#4: Have another female friend who dumped her ex. She is a mother of 3. After her divorce she went to some guy who was probably some kind of abusive jerk as well. Lately, she had problems sleeping. I asked her why. She told me she unblocked her ex and he is sending picture of him, or of some parts of him and that remind her the good old time. I advised her to block him forever. Pretty sure she's going to go back with him as well soon.

#5: At my job, 2 of my female co-workers dumped their BF to go fvck some directors because of more money, more prestige, more everything... FUNNY! We are not a big company. One of my colleague told me that's all because of LOVE. AHAH!
Looking at your 5 points, it seems you are investing too much interest in low quality women. Unless a woman is giving you sex or there is a high probability of a woman giving you sex soon, you really shouldn't care one bit about them.

Also, reading all your points here, I don't see you translating what the women are telling you. EVERY word that comes out of the mouth from every woman, even your own mother, MUST be translated.

#1 Translation: "I thought I could get better, but I can't at 31 so I'm going back to him because he will provide for my offspring. Maybe he'll be the father of my child or maybe not. Either way, he'll believe he's the father of my children. And I get his resources and have children, so I'm happy."

What #2, and #3, and #4 are really telling you is they had messed up childhoods, got no love from their father, and are caught up in a never ending repeating cycle. They basically told you how to win their hearts. They gave you a map to their heart. And all you do is care and judge, instead of using the map for sex. Treat these women poorly and you too can have sex with them. Care about them and try and help them grow personally and no sex for you. True story.

#5 sounds like the one that has her Sh*t together. Women are with men for their resources, it's never love or soulmates. It's so they can have the best possible resources to help them succeed for themselves and their offspring. All women are programmed this way. That's all women care about. It's never about you in the relationship, so do yourself a favor and stop caring about women and their problems. Doing this will mean more sex for you.

Seriously, watch Life on BBC America and you'll see how cruel life can be for every species. But believe what women and society tell you about how things should be and you are kind of screwed.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The one thing that explains these three scenarios is High Score Theory. This is the reason why women go back to these fvcking jerks. They penetrate the woman's emotions early on and it never goes away. Women get one-itis for the rest of their lives. It's a terminal disease for them.

I keep saying that the best way to find and keep a woman is to be the guy on the top of her high score list.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at your 5 points, it seems you are investing too much interest in low quality women. Unless a woman is giving you sex or there is a high probability of a woman giving you sex soon, you really shouldn't care one bit about them.
You're right, I shouldn't be that concerned about them. But understand that's what I see through the window that makes me sad. Actually, I had s3x with the only plate of those stories. The others I am not interested at all (well, except the #5 but I am not a CEO, they are out of my league).

Treat these women poorly and you too can have sex with them.
That's really the road I do not want to take actually. I certainly should not care at all and avoid those girls like pest, or fvck them once or twice and then drop. But I am not going to treat them poorly.

Call me Blue Pill, BETA, buddhist or whatever but I have some sort of dignity. I am not going to treat them like dogs. Well, at least, I am not ready for that right now.

I keep saying that the best way to find and keep a woman is to be the guy on the top of her high score list.
The problem is not really the theory which is certainly correct. The problem is to climb up her list. And that really depends on the woman. Actually, no offense here, but if I knew how to climb up the list of every woman on earth I wouldn't give a fvck about the HST.

Still, that doesn't change the fact that I prefer to avoid Cluster-B and crazies for the sanity and safety of my own life. If I meet that kind of women, I try to get away from them ASAP, I am not going to try to climb up her list.

See the #3 here, what am I going to climb up her list? Beat the crap out of her? That's stupid...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See the #3 here, what am I going to climb up her list? Beat the crap out of her? That's stupid...
Beating the piss out of a woman has the same effect as having her wonder why you haven't texted in five hours. They both cause her emotions to fluctuate. It's not the method of delivery, it's the fact that it gets delivered. They key is getting her emotions to bounce around. The good news is not texting isn't grounds for going to jail.

And that really depends on the woman.
Of course it does. It depends on how much mileage she's got on her. If you're in early enough, the top spot is easy to claim. If you date a woman in her 30s, that list is going to be full of other men including the top spot.

Still, that doesn't change the fact that I prefer to avoid Cluster-B and crazies for the sanity and safety of my own life. If I meet that kind of women, I try to get away from them ASAP, I am not going to try to climb up her list.
That's a wise choice to make, but it's not always your choice. You can climb up the list without knowingly doing anything.

Actually, no offense here, but if I knew how to climb up the list of every woman on earth I wouldn't give a fvck about the HST.
The key to climbing up her list is emotional fluctuation. The key to finding a woman for the long haul is getting to the top of her HSL.

Call me Blue Pill, BETA, buddhist or whatever but I have some sort of dignity. I am not going to treat them like dogs. Well, at least, I am not ready for that right now.
When it comes to women, you need to train them like dogs, but treat them like property. Teach her that she doesn't get rewarded for 5hitting on your carpet. If her value drops, it's time to sell and invest in something new.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was under the impression that we should never try to climb any of their ladders as that was us validating ourselves to them. Instead we should filter out those who place us at the top or very near to it while nexting the others. Is this a correct assertion?

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, my guys are chumps and betas. It's almost impossible to hang out with them without having their female ****-blocking friends around. And whenever I go out with them it gets pretty boring very fast. But that's one of my objective for 2016, to extend my social circle with some new buddies and people who are smiling and fun.

Yep, I am working hard on that as well.

I have a tendency to gather crazies, chumps and negative people around me. That sux plenty. You become like the people who are around you and I am really fvcking tired of all those people.
Where are you located

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was under the impression that we should never try to climb any of their ladders as that was us validating ourselves to them.
You're not exactly validating yourself. You're causing her to focus on you, to think about you, and obsess about you. The place you want to be is stuck on her mind.

Instead we should filter out those who place us at the top or very near to it while nexting the others. Is this a correct assertion?
There's no rule stating what you should do. If you want to fvck random women, then all you have to worry about is actually getting onto her list. If you want to keep her around for the long term, being at the top of her list is everything.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was under the impression that we should never try to climb any of their ladders as that was us validating ourselves to them. Instead we should filter out those who place us at the top or very near to it while nexting the others. Is this a correct assertion?
I don't jump through hoops (or climb ladders) for a b1tch. Do wtf you want to do. That's what a man does.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f@ck 'em all. Live your life, understand women are 13 year old kids FOREVER and go on about your business. No Breasts on Asians, but more substance to them...... You can't have it all if you want a woman, pick what you will tolerate. It's like the old saying "you can have it Fast, done right, or cheap... pick 2"

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glumix I think part of your problem is that you're letting these women manipulate you--just by listening to them and taking what they say at face value. You're using that info to pit yourself against their abusive exes to derive a sense of moral superiority. It's an ego-thing.

How do I know? I used to do the same thing. But there's a funny shift that happens once you change your mindset. Women will appeal to what they think will work. If women are telling you about what jerks their ex-boyfriends are, it's because you're susceptible to providing sympathy (that's the resource exchange that motivates these interactions). Stop that, focus on yourself, tease them and call them on their stories--you'll find overtime that you'll start getting different types of stories, usually about how clingy or overly-nice their exes/current boyfriends are or how he just couldn't cut it in bed. This is still manipulative, in that they're reinforcing your own alpha behavior (the resource exchange becomes sex & attention/validation).

In one exchange you get sex with minimal emotional investment; in the other, you invest emotionally (see OP) and don't get sex. But since you're going to be used either way, judge women by the degree to which they submit to you in exchange for your resources. Oh, and I'll throw out my advice to every guy with complaints like this: date younger.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glumix I think part of your problem is that you're letting these women manipulate you--just by listening to them and taking what they say at face value. You're using that info to pit yourself against their abusive exes to derive a sense of moral superiority. It's an ego-thing.

How do I know? I used to do the same thing. But there's a funny shift that happens once you change your mindset. Women will appeal to what they think will work. If women are telling you about what jerks their ex-boyfriends are, it's because you're susceptible to providing sympathy (that's the resource exchange that motivates these interactions). Stop that, focus on yourself, tease them and call them on their stories--you'll find overtime that you'll start getting different types of stories, usually about how clingy or overly-nice their exes/current boyfriends are or how he just couldn't cut it in bed. This is still manipulative, in that they're reinforcing your own alpha behavior (the resource exchange becomes sex & attention/validation).

In one exchange you get sex with minimal emotional investment; in the other, you invest emotionally (see OP) and don't get sex. But since you're going to be used either way, judge women by the degree to which they submit to you in exchange for your resources. Oh, and I'll throw out my advice to every guy with complaints like this: date younger.
Yep, I am working hard to kill my ego and focus on myself. With the only plate of those stories I got it pretty good but not good enough. I am really bad at calling women on their sh1t because of my ego. Because I am afraid of their judgment on me and because I am judging myself bad if I do that.

All this come from 36 years of living so it's not going to go away just by snapping my fingers.

My current moral is jerk = bad and that is also a judgment. The same judgment that says that single mother = bad or older women = bad.

I catch myself way too many times giving sympathy even though the second before I was teasing but then the conversation change, they start complaining and instead of focusing on what I want, I focus on them. Not sure where is the balance here.

But yeah, the real question is, what do I want from those women?

From the plate of those stories, I got s3x and then I got bored because she couldn't stop complaining. Am I the sole cause of her constantly complaining?

How did you kill your ego?