"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"I am not looking for a boyfriend now"

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
There's no way in Hell this girl would still be stringing you along if she actually fancied you. Especially seeing you with other women. That's dread game panic time for her, but she still tries stringing you along instead.

Attention whöres are for ghosting.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
She came over today at the kitchen while I was cooking after the gym. Had a 5 min talk about nothing and played it cold.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Communal kitchen.
 

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
Communal kitchen.
Yes, something like that. It is like a house divided on floors with shares spaces. So even if I am backing off there is a chance that we will bump up somewhere accidentally.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Hey folks. There is a chick 7/10 5 years younger than me who lives upstairs. We became quite intimate and I am visiting her at the evening from time to time (Netflix and chill if you know what I mean). At the beginning she was very shy but after my last visit yesterday shy was almost ready for sex. I have already visited her 3 times where every time she became hornier and hornier. So I wanna wait a couple of days to give it a last shot to see if she keeps playing that game I am gonna find someone else. She already asked me before where are we going with it and I played it cool. Yesterday she asked me directly whether I am looking for something serious and I answered maybe. After that she said that she does not look for a boyfriend now. To be clear here I am cool with just having sex with her and dating other girls on side but wonder whether it was just one of those **** tests or just another crap young chicks say that you do not need to care about?
Man you dropped the ball here. Why did you want to wait a couple of days to see if she's playing a "game"? She was bold enough to ask you straight up what you were looking for and you weren't straight up with her. You said it yourself in your post "To be clear here I am cool with just having sex with her". You should of told her that.

This girl wants to get piped down but she's in confusion because you are the one that's not presenting a dominant, masculine straight forward vibe. Tell her that you want to fvck her brains out, she wants it and she even admittedly said she's not looking for a boyfriend.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
Man you dropped the ball here. Why did you want to wait a couple of days to see if she's playing a "game"? She was bold enough to ask you straight up what you were looking for and you weren't straight up with her. You said it yourself in your post "To be clear here I am cool with just having sex with her". You should of told her that.

This girl wants to get piped down but she's in confusion because you are the one that's not presenting a dominant, masculine straight forward vibe. Tell her that you want to fvck her brains out, she wants it and she even admittedly said she's not looking for a boyfriend.
Yeah, but at the same time when I was persistent enough she was selling me BS like "I am not ready, lets wait a couple of days and so on". I made it clear what I want while she was still playing her game man. It might be due to the fact that she is still 21 yo shy girl. But I know that those girls could be such a *****s when they want. I am kinda cold down now and will see her actions, anyway I am cool now approaching other girls around.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top