Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I am not looking for a boyfriend now"

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no way in Hell this girl would still be stringing you along if she actually fancied you. Especially seeing you with other women. That's dread game panic time for her, but she still tries stringing you along instead.

Attention whöres are for ghosting.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She came over today at the kitchen while I was cooking after the gym. Had a 5 min talk about nothing and played it cold.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Communal kitchen.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Communal kitchen.
Yes, something like that. It is like a house divided on floors with shares spaces. So even if I am backing off there is a chance that we will bump up somewhere accidentally.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey folks. There is a chick 7/10 5 years younger than me who lives upstairs. We became quite intimate and I am visiting her at the evening from time to time (Netflix and chill if you know what I mean). At the beginning she was very shy but after my last visit yesterday shy was almost ready for sex. I have already visited her 3 times where every time she became hornier and hornier. So I wanna wait a couple of days to give it a last shot to see if she keeps playing that game I am gonna find someone else. She already asked me before where are we going with it and I played it cool. Yesterday she asked me directly whether I am looking for something serious and I answered maybe. After that she said that she does not look for a boyfriend now. To be clear here I am cool with just having sex with her and dating other girls on side but wonder whether it was just one of those **** tests or just another crap young chicks say that you do not need to care about?
Man you dropped the ball here. Why did you want to wait a couple of days to see if she's playing a "game"? She was bold enough to ask you straight up what you were looking for and you weren't straight up with her. You said it yourself in your post "To be clear here I am cool with just having sex with her". You should of told her that.

This girl wants to get piped down but she's in confusion because you are the one that's not presenting a dominant, masculine straight forward vibe. Tell her that you want to fvck her brains out, she wants it and she even admittedly said she's not looking for a boyfriend.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you dropped the ball here. Why did you want to wait a couple of days to see if she's playing a "game"? She was bold enough to ask you straight up what you were looking for and you weren't straight up with her. You said it yourself in your post "To be clear here I am cool with just having sex with her". You should of told her that.

This girl wants to get piped down but she's in confusion because you are the one that's not presenting a dominant, masculine straight forward vibe. Tell her that you want to fvck her brains out, she wants it and she even admittedly said she's not looking for a boyfriend.
Yeah, but at the same time when I was persistent enough she was selling me BS like "I am not ready, lets wait a couple of days and so on". I made it clear what I want while she was still playing her game man. It might be due to the fact that she is still 21 yo shy girl. But I know that those girls could be such a *****s when they want. I am kinda cold down now and will see her actions, anyway I am cool now approaching other girls around.