"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I am going to get so self confident that I can approach girls everywhere without fear

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Yep, that's what I'm doing this summer as well.


That is all.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
and its really not that hard..
my success in the past has been because

1) i approach with an attitude where i've got nothing to lose...and if the woman acts like a bi%tch...(this happens verrrrrrrrrrrrrry rarely)...i'll just move on and share my loving attention warmth and charm with another more deserving chick...

live that attitude guyz !
and good luck

meanwhille
i'm going to work on further improving my approaches

that is all
 

Target_100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
200
Reaction score
4
This saturday, I hit on four attractive girls in clubs, and I hadn't had anything to drink. This is a major improvement for me! I did hesitate a lot a few times, so the number of girls hit on could probably have been around ten to fifteen.

One step at a time though!
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Post again when you get to 200 sets (sets as in groups of guys/girls, not just lonewolves).
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Target_100
That is all.
In other words - you are going to be a man!!! Men don't fear women - we are 'hesitant' but we do not fear!! Go for it!!!
 

zoze

New Member
Joined
May 27, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Ive been working this stuff slowly but surely. Yesterday I chatted up this really cute woman behind the counter of the coffea shop I go to. I totally intterupted these other two guys who were scamming her. I just went up and started talking to her like those other guys wernt even there! They looked stunned, turned around and went and sat down. And they were both much better looking than I am. Point being confidence is the first and last thing you need!
 
Top