Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am going bald! What do I do?

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was there, but caught it early enough to reverse. Have plenty of hair. Go to a dermatologist and get a minox 7% / finasteride 1% topical solution that you massage into you scalp twice a day. Be for warned, once you start, you can never stop. However, I get by with using it once a day. This sh!t is better than the OTC Rogaine. It shouldn't cause any sexual side effects. I have no problems getting hard or staying hard. It should set you back about 35 bucks a month or so with the solution. Do not take the Propecia pill. That has sexual side effects that may or may not go away. Start now to reverse. It should take about six months to come back to base. At least, that is what it took for me.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is natural ways to reverse it, your chances are high if it just started until then keep a cut that will minimize it visually. I dropped that site and article, read up and research, try out some head massages. Baldness is not caused by DHT that is an effect, its cause by lack of blood flow, calcification which leads to your scalp tightening and fibrosis.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I envy you guys that have decent heads for shaving. I don't think my head would look good shaved.. wrong shape... bumpy... i am not balding but if that day comes I hope for my ugly heads sake they discover a cure

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
One suggestion I had in mind, is to go completely bald. ( I have heard bald people have a nice testosterone boost ) do you guys have any other suggestions?

I am a 23 year old male
First thing you do is talk to your regular doctor.

I was thinking about this thread when I saw my doc for 1year physical. I asked what should be done when first noticing thinning hair. Blood work. First things they look at is thyroid function.

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
envy you guys that have decent heads for shaving. I don't think my head would look good shaved.. wrong shape... bumpy... i am not balding but if that day comes I hope for my ugly heads sake they discover a cure
Try it..i also used to think the same way, until i shaved! Hey I have never looked much better :)

papa

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is natural ways to reverse it, your chances are high if it just started until then keep a cut that will minimize it visually. I dropped that site and article, read up and research, try out some head massages. Baldness is not caused by DHT that is an effect, its cause by lack of blood flow, calcification which leads to your scalp tightening and fibrosis.
True. Massaging the scalp increases the blood flow to the head. And massaging the head while it 's bald, can do wonders. I guess it's bacuase there is not much weight of the hair, so the follicles stay stuck with the scalp.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Guess I'll be the first to post in this topic who actually knows anything about hair loss... It's caused by DHT and certain follicles sensitivity to it. That's why finasteride works--it lowers DHT, both in your system and on your scalp. Same with dutasteride. It's genetic and you can do nothing about it other than shave your head, take fin/dut & minoxidil, or get a hair transplant (you may need to use fin/dut after).

I've been on finasteride for about 4 years and dutasteride for about 2. Been using minoxidil twice a day for about 3 years. I'm a Norwood 2 now, but I have a "patch" on my left Temple that makes me think about getting a hair transplant. I'd say my hair is/has been pretty stable except for the patch.

You can buy these medications online for relatively cheap from alldaychemist. I personally have had no side effects. These are your only options. PM me if you want to know more.