Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am about to lose it with being used.

Duskofthedead

Reaction score
I need advice guys. I am not sure if women are just using me for free dates but this is the 4th time this week i was rejected after the date.. I went on a date last night and everything was peachy and she kept telling me how she was having a good time. Got home, she was initiating texts, even double triple texting me and asking when can she see me again. Woke up this morning and she says she does not want to be more than friends and that she is not over her past and has stuff to work on.

At this point i feel she just used be as a free meal. I live in nyc so everything is expensive especially with inflation from covid so dates are $100 even at cheap spots.

I feel its a lose/lose because you invite them over to your place, they'll call you a creep, you take them out, theres a chance you are used for a free meal. i feel like getting revenge somehow , i am tired of being used for free dates. How do you guys deal with this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they insist on food on a first date, find a local place that serves pizza or something. Tons of those in NYC! Do a coffee date, there’s a Starbucks on every corner in that city it seems like. Who’s bringing up the dinner date, you or the girls? If the girls are suggesting it then hello red flag. But if they’re open for any sort of date then plan accordingly and avoid restaurants.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and that girl you went out with, I dunno if she met someone else she liked better or what happened but you honestly dodged a bullet.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need advice guys. I am not sure if women are just using me for free dates but this is the 4th time this week i was rejected after the date.. I went on a date last night and everything was peachy and she kept telling me how she was having a good time. Got home, she was initiating texts, even double triple texting me and asking when can she see me again. Woke up this morning and she says she does not want to be more than friends and that she is not over her past and has stuff to work on.

At this point i feel she just used be as a free meal. I live in nyc so everything is expensive especially with inflation from covid so dates are $100 even at cheap spots.

I feel its a lose/lose because you invite them over to your place, they'll call you a creep, you take them out, theres a chance you are used for a free meal. i feel like getting revenge somehow , i am tired of being used for free dates. How do you guys deal with this?
Welcome to the world of modern women.

Dopamine receptors completely corrupted from social media and fake validation.

Plus hate to wake you up to female nature, but NO girl is single. NOT ONE. (never let them know you know the game)

every girl has some kind of ex she was with, the night before. They are not strong and independent, they are as w*eak as fck and cannot live without mass validation. (Ofcourse they will deny all this)

This is why they go from high interest to losing interest in 24 hours, the ex was there all along.

ghost the minute you dont get what you want, no beta male butt-hurt texts or status's etc

also meals and grand gestures are for established girlfriends not these western trannies

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us have been used like that. Eventually you get fed up of it and you change the way you date. First dates are cheap, walk, coffee or drink. That way you are not taken advantage of. You will also find that the only women that will go on dates with you are the ones that actually like you and want to get to know you. The women that are just taking advantage of you for free food will not accept those dates.

Duskofthedead

Reaction score
If they insist on food on a first date, find a local place that serves pizza or something. Tons of those in NYC! Do a coffee date, there’s a Starbucks on every corner in that city it seems like. Who’s bringing up the dinner date, you or the girls? If the girls are suggesting it then hello red flag. But if they’re open for any sort of date then plan accordingly and avoid restaurants.
tbh it is usually me but that is because i like to eat and usually take them where i want to eat

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Duskofthedead, post: 2905753, member: 158962"

[/QUOTE]

A coupe of things

1) you are focusing too much on what THEY want...... women are here to please men not the other way around

albeit society has screwed this notion up badly in the last 30 years but fundamentally it still applies

You tell them what YOU want them to do , don't try to pu$$y foot around they see it as weakness

2) screen better - e.g check her instagram if there is 800 posts of pictures and selfies of her then you can pretty much guarantee some horrendous behaviours

3) Modern women are extremely flakey by nature they literally live on emotional rollercoasters

i could give you about 20 personal examples just from the last 6 months but theres no point because they all end in the same result - nothing

You just have to numb it , it is so annoying , confusing and illogical but you're not gonna change it about 70% of single women are like this
they don't know what it is they want and are constantly searching for a new shiny object , some of said objects will make it into her pu$$y others just get discarded

Keep wading through the trash and eventually you'll find the right chick at the right time and hopefully she won't do any of the nonsense

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need advice guys. I am not sure if women are just using me for free dates but this is the 4th time this week i was rejected after the date..
If you have been on 4 dates in the past week, you are likely using swipe apps to find dates. I know this because almost no men can have 4 dates in a week without swipe apps. With swipe apps, you can have as many first dates in 2 weeks as it would take in 3-6 months of cold approaching. While quantity can be good with swipe apps, quality is often lacking. Most swipe app dates are garbage. The vast majority of swipe app dates are "one date, no sex, no second date" outcome dates. It's not worth your time to show up to those dates.

My first recommendation to you is to delete all swipe apps. Most swipe app prospects are low value prospects.

i am tired of being used for free dates. How do you guys deal with this?
First, take a deep breath. Realize that you are normal. Many men have experienced this. Then, I want you to focus on the good things about yourself. Getting 4 dates in a week is an accomplishment, even if they were low quality, garbage dates.

The next thing you need to do is not do any meal dates for first dates. No dates centered around meals in restaurants until after you've had sex with her. The Manosphere has been saying this since at least the 2000s. I first heard this in the early to mid 2010s and implemented it. I am astounded that this is not a standard practice for the majority of men, including betas. One of the few female friends I have (she lives in another city) tells me about all the meal date offers she gets from swipe apps.

By not using swipe apps, you'll be arranging higher quality dates with women more inclined to be serious about you. Additionally, you will have already had an in-person experience with her prior to the date, so you have assurance that she's into your vibe already. That's another higher quality prospect indicator. Then, no meal dates in restaurants.

At this point i feel she just used be as a free meal.
There are women who do this. You'll weed out most of them by only arranging your dates from in-person methods.

I live in nyc so everything is expensive especially with inflation from covid so dates are $100 even at cheap spots.
Highly recommend leaving NYC as soon as you can. It's not what it once was.

I feel its a lose/lose because you invite them over to your place, they'll call you a creep, you take them out, theres a chance you are used for a free meal. i feel like getting revenge somehow ,
The best revenge is living well. You're doing the right thing participating here. Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and persona. You probably don't have enough money to compete on money with your style of game. You'll need to focus on your persona, mainly your charisma in interactions.

Don't worry at all about extending invitations to your place. While it's not a first date thing, you can get it for a second or third date if you press enough attraction buttons strongly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alpha male strategies is successful and cheap in NYC. The key is dealing only with those who have high physical attraction and desire for you. This means you turn her on which means physical contact and sex happens quickly. You don't have to spend money to see this.

Woujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should follow the alpha male quid pro quo - you do nothing for a woman until she has done something equally meaningful for you first.

Coming to meet you on a date entitles her to one free drink. She gets another free drink if she is fun on the date. But that's it. If she doesn't offer to buy you drinks after the 2nd drink she is not interested in you. And never, ever take a woman to dinner on the first date. No woman deserves a meal from you until you have ****ed her.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never ever ever take em out for food on first or second dates. Drinks only. Food comes after sex.
Specifically to avoid the situation you described.
used to be a meal ticket plenty of times in the past during first dates. I would be arranging a coffee date with the girl but once we meet, she’d be telling me that she’s hungry and I’d succumb to it and even asked her where she would like to eat! Happens more than I’d like to admit.

I never understood why I didn’t have a backbone to say no. These days, I’d spend 0 money on the girl and we’d go for a walk in the city instead. I dress to convey that I have money but at the same time give her the idea that I’d only spend it on someone worthy.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tbh it is usually me but that is because i like to eat and usually take them where i want to eat
Well if you like eating more than keeping money in your pocket then don't change a thing.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't go on a date if theres a dinner involved before sex has happened. Most i'll do is drinks and usually she pays for her own when she arrives, after that if i like her i might buy a round. If women are interested in you they will usually sleep with you by date 2. By date 3 if sex hasnt happened you got to start wondering if shes really interested. I certainly wouldnt be buying meals each time waiting to figure it out. Hell i dont want them thinking dinners are part of the deal even if we do have sex and are actually dating. Once in a while sure, but not every time we go out, screw that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why are you taking them out to eat on a first date. Huge no no. Drinks only at most

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This advice applies to many things & situations in life...."put up with it,get more of it"

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop using OLD, it's the easiest way to being taken advantage of.

Accept that you are going to lose sometimes, its unavoidable. Getting revenge or being pissed off won't accomplish anything whatsoever. The more you think like this, the more you will repel women.

Invite women for coffee, not a meal. If she insists on dinner, then insist on her paying her share. If she refuses to pay, walk out of the restaurant without paying for her and ghost her.