Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am about to lose it with being used.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need advice guys. I am not sure if women are just using me for free dates but this is the 4th time this week i was rejected after the date.. I went on a date last night and everything was peachy and she kept telling me how she was having a good time. Got home, she was initiating texts, even double triple texting me and asking when can she see me again. Woke up this morning and she says she does not want to be more than friends and that she is not over her past and has stuff to work on.

At this point i feel she just used be as a free meal. I live in nyc so everything is expensive especially with inflation from covid so dates are $100 even at cheap spots.

I feel its a lose/lose because you invite them over to your place, they'll call you a creep, you take them out, theres a chance you are used for a free meal. i feel like getting revenge somehow , i am tired of being used for free dates. How do you guys deal with this?
Women need to earn that kind of energy and your resources.

You're clearly new to this forum, the manosphere community, etc as this has been discussed to death. But first dates should be simple, fun, light, ideally free or at least cheap. Grab a coffee and walk around Central Park or Bryant Park, find an arcade game room in Bk, walk the high line and then grab a beer. Whatever it is, keep it SIMPLE.

Again, women need to earn that type of energy, attention, resource.

It is a known fact from my experience, others' experience, and even from the horse's mouth (I've been told directly by girls that do this often), that some (not all) women are not interested in dating whatsoever. Their main goal is to be fed for free and be treated well with nothing in return. They will love bomb you and reel you in until satisfied and then dispose of you.

You need to start looking ahead of the curve man. Good thing is that it has happened to all of us at some point.

Check out this article:

Hope it helps.

Modern Man Advice