Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am 22 and married but not happy. My wife is the 3rd and last girl in my life. Need help?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its true, its like, let me leave this sure thing for a 1/10 chance of breaking even.
The grass is never, NEVER, greener. Everyone has issues. You just trade your current partners issues for someone else's issues.

The real question one needs to come to peace with, before they make the decision to separate, is "if I never meet someone again, if I stay single for the rest of my life, am I really, truly, okay with that?"

If you would prefer being single for the rest of your life when compared to the relationship you are currently in, then you will be happier.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am 22 years old and got married to a beautiful, hot girl.
A 22 year old beautiful, hot girl, who is at age where she looks her absolute best, at the age where she has the most power she will ever have in society, at the age where top directors want her as the next female star, decided it was her best interest to fully and completely commit to you, a 22 year guy who hasn’t has just graduated college, for the rest of her life?

Bro you got give some gaming tips.

She is my wife. We got married 7 months ago. She is a good girl. But I am not happy. I love her but I don't feel like an strong, alpha man anymore.
What does your feeling have to do with anything?

I have an IT job and my workplace is in a very crowded city. I see beautiful and sexy girls everyday and I can't control my sex drive. I frequently have sex with my wife and but the thing is I don't want to eat the same meal everyday. I don't know what to do. I think divorce is the hardest choice for me to solve my problem. Because I can't divorce without having a problem with her.
Did she tell you “divorce will be a problem?” Maybe she is feeling the exact same way.

Maybe she sees handsome and sexy guys everyday and can't control her sex drive. Maybe she doesn’t want to eat the same meal everyday.

She doesn't even know about my this feelings.
You don’t know about hers either.

I want to spin plates. I want to meet different girls on Tinder again like I used to.
You can still spin plates and meet different girls on Tinder. Just don’t let your wife find out.

Some girls flirt with me at work and I like it but I want more. I want to fck them.
How many girls are there in “Information Technology”? How many decent looking girls are there in Information Technology? How many decent looking girls even know how to flirt in Information Technology?

Now if you said you were an actor in Hollywood, I could believe you. But young hot girls in Information Technology flirting with you and wanting to sleep with you? My spidey sense is tingling.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Became abundantly obvious to me very early on but for some reason such a mystery 2 most of the women I date that love the game
OP should just do what women do, hold on to their ex while they go check out if the grass is greener on the other side. If it’s not, then just return.

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she tell you “divorce will be a problem?” Maybe she is feeling the exact same way.

Maybe she sees handsome and sexy guys everyday and can't control her sex drive. Maybe she doesn’t want to eat the same meal everyday.
She didn't.

I can't know it. Maybe you are right. She acts weird for last 2 days. We had an argue yesterday. She said that she cried when I was at work and I asked her why she cried. She didn't tell. Then I found out that she read a book about "finding yourself, live your life, be yourself, think yourself bla bla bla..." Then she started to act like she is bored of me because whenever I ask her a question she went crazy easily. I think she changed her thoughts about me and marriage after she read that book. Because she acts different.

You don’t know about hers either.

You can still spin plates and meet different girls on Tinder. Just don’t let your wife find out.
But how? What if the girls find out that I am married?

How many girls are there in “Information Technology”? How many decent looking girls are there in Information Technology? How many decent looking girls even know how to flirt in Information Technology?
The company I work is a big holding company. I just work at the IT department. There are lots of different department in the company. So the girls are not from the IT department. They are from different departments.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, skimmed thru this thread a little and bottom line you're going through the same bs every dude goes through. your storie isn't unique, it's being played out everyday by hundreds of millions people trust me. down to the finest details youre mentioning its all just common reoccurences now. because marriage or exclusive relationships is, at it's root.. a false narrative that cannot and will not work.

the good news is, if everybody is going through the same scripted problems, theirs an equal solution that will fix everything.

abandon monogamy like the cancer it is and live single your whole life, doing this is hard because society reinforces everything about being monogamous, and choosing not to live in that system you're making yourself an outsider, and your emotionally addicted to exclusive relationships.

what's the benefits of this strange decision? you're life becomes awesome and you really know what the reality of women really is, you will virtually never be jealous or hurt over women ever again. read sex at dawn.

the only way your going to come out of this is to leave everything and everybody behind and find yourself again.. but again, you're so invested in you're current lifestyle that it will be impossible for you to do so.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP married too young.... and now regrets this. This is an cover song sung by many men.

My advice is to tell her you thought you were ready but you are not and get divorced NOW, before kids are involved.. It's not the end of the world and the right thing for both of you. Your wife is pretty she will be okay, she will not have a problem hooking another dude, you just need to be emotionally prepared exactly how fast she gets over you, and trust me... you will have trouble with women going forward, because you are getting attention for chicks now because you are married to a pretty chick. Other women look at this and think "He must have something because she is with him."

Once you divorce, you will not be as attractive as you are now. Just the nature of chicks. You will have to work on yourself because your frame is going to be screwed up for awhile.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A 22 year old beautiful, hot girl, who is at age where she looks her absolute best, at the age where she has the most power she will ever have in society, at the age where top directors want her as the next female star, decided it was her best interest to fully and completely commit to you, a 22 year guy who hasn’t has just graduated college, for the rest of her life?

Bro you got give some gaming tips.
Lol, what? Plenty of hot girls get tied down when they’re young. The hottest girls I dated were in college. It was insanely easy.

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP married too young.... and now regrets this. This is an cover song sung by many men.

My advice is to tell her you thought you were ready but you are not and get divorced NOW, before kids are involved.. It's not the end of the world and the right thing for both of you.
I am not ready to get a divorce yet.

you will have trouble with women going forward, because you are getting attention for chicks now because you are married to a pretty chick. Other women look at this and think "He must have something because she is with him."
Yeah my wife always say that. She thinks that other women will find me more attractive when they know I am married. She always wants me to take my ring. Maybe that is the reason why she gets jealous about me when I go somewere without her. But some women says that they don't care about married man.

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things women SAY and things women DO are entirely different things.

Watch how they act and don't listen to what they say.
Yeah I think you are right.

The man in the picture is Mariano Di Vaio and he is married. Girls didn't like it when he got married. I think some girls want to get f*cked by him even he is married.

Attachments

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re a good looking guy and I think your wife is punching. The key to this is you should have gotten a hotter wife.

Definitely divorce before kids arrive and you ruin them as well as your wife.

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks CHADish.

Generally speaking preferred look in guys is:
- 182 - 187 cm height - but not too high (anything below or above that height levels is either too short or too tall) and I speak from observance and kind of women that my friends dated and I dated ; there are women with preference for very tall guys but they are often very short and small themselves (so not really of alpha women sort as well, they want to overcompansate on that by dating really tall guy)
- ripped (mildly to well built muscles) but not overbuilt - there's also preference for slim guys - these guys score top chicks
- alpha male face (strong chin, beard, nice facial features, 'alpha male eyes" - not big and round but narrow and of average size)
- alpha male/fighter body type (you don't need to be big, it's about your chest proportions, your breast to waist ratio - CHADS, hot guys have strong, well built chest and slim waist)

- overweight guys hitting gym even if tall won't get that much attention even if strong overall, they are 6/10 and 5+/10 women target really, often with daddy features, fighting their diminishing male SMV
- normal-body guys - beta genes characteristics, only slight difference between chest and waist ratio - I already hear the roar of dadbodz and wannabe alphas with money here, but sorry to spoil it for you guys - if your father was beta and your mother wasn't alpha, chances that you have any alpha genes are low
Wow looks like you have got very good knowledge
My height is 1.80 cm and I guess it is not that bad.

What do you think about my face?

Attachments

dbayraktar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your height is good, 180cm is actually better than 190 (you will dance better and play sports aside of 'height' related sports better), also 'grace of moves' so to speak is better at 180cm guys vs 190cm guys. Women know how to assess that in men.

Regarding face: You are handsome, just lose sideburns (option A) or go for full/short/trimmed beard instead.

Your beard could be actually of better density, so I'd keep it bit shorter. Other than that you have everything to pull it off -investing in your career/skills should be your priority. Your looks and sense of style seem to be good.
Thanks man. I will keep your advices in mind. I'll change my mind and just do whatever I want to do.