“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I always get the wrong kinda girls!

Ark Dragon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
42
ok, i have no trouble talking to girls...but the kind of girls who always like me are the attention whor*es and super nice religious types....these are not the kind of girls i want...
I want a girl who is interesting and nice at the same time but isnt afraid to do something wild or bad every now and then. Are girls like this really rare?? Whats wrong here?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Ark Dragon

I want a girl who is interesting and nice at the same time but isnt afraid to do something wild or bad every now and then. Are girls like this really rare??
In a word, yes.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
but the kind of girls who always like me are the attention whor*es and super nice religious types....these are not the kind of girls i want...
So do you have any tips taking these kinds of chicks?

I like the "super nice religious types". I'm not yet financially stable enough to face the consequences of accidental pregnancy and stuff.

But attention whoares... MAYBE. It all depends how much attention they demand from me.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Go for the super nice religious types and then try to corrupt them. I have one of these right now and have never been knocked back for anything... ever :D
 

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
549
Reaction score
4
Age
42
So do you have any tips taking these kinds of chicks?
Yea count me in as well, can you come off as a player in front of these girls?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top