Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I acted like her gay friend on the date

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. What're you, her gay best friend?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a baby. You stomp your feet because you can't have your own way.

Let it go or torture yourself. Your choice. You are fixated on this one person because of your own fantasy.

You really, really need to stop this nonsense, man up, and concentrate on improving yourself daily.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Spite of all do you still chafe and complain, not understanding that, in all the evils to which you refer, there is really only one – the fact that you do chafe and complain? If you ask me, I think that for a man there is no misery unless there be something in the universe which he thinks miserable. I shall not endure myself on that day when I find anything unendurable."

- Seneca

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a baby. You stomp your feet because you can't have your own way.

Let it go or torture yourself. Your choice. You are fixated on this one person because of your own fantasy.

You really, really need to stop this nonsense, man up, and concentrate on improving yourself daily.
So I'm guessing that means don't text?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a definitive answer now cause it's getting late. Do I seem gay if I text her asking how she did on the test?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm giving myself 15 minutes. At 9:00 here in NYC I'm either gonna do it or not do it. I'd appreciate any straight forward replies as to whether I should or shouldn't in the interim

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're welcome. We're doing you a favor.

Forcing you to think for yourself.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I turned down making out with her in a restaurant that was completely empty. I said "PDA much" like a phaggot and a minute after that I thought "wtf did I just do?!?!" I asked this girl out because of my attraction to her and i was totally incongruent by turning down her advance. I fvcking friend zoned myself!
Live and learn bro. Try to pull her home early if you can do it. She will like ypu so much more for it

Glassguy

Reaction score
I dont know why you guys love feeding this troll.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why you guys love feeding this troll.
boredom?
fear someone who really need help will read what he says and belive?
people like to think he is too dumb to be a troll?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow the f*ck up! You can thank me later.....

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its weeks you made the mistake and you still crying over it
Well I make similar mistakes every time I try to pursue a girl and it's very upsetting because I haven't had the urge to in 2 years. I think you might have a point though cause I'm on the autism spectrum and my IQ is 86. I've also been told I have a specific learning disability with reading comprehension yet somehow I'm able to get good grades. I have many withdrawals on my transcript though and I am old for college (27). It is hard for me to learn, understand, and problem SOLVE so you may have a point...