"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I acted like her gay friend on the date

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Judging by your posts? .... take a wild guess. *hint (yes) ... I would guess you talk about this kinda stuff with women and have a hard time getting sexual. Nobody gives a F about your Dad I never even had one.

I'm Asian and in the dating world It's practically a disability.


GET OVER IT.
youre asian Chang?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Hey OP, everyone has their special role to fulfill in life.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
As far as I'm concerned OP can post as much as he wants.

I've got no beef with a man trying to figure himself out.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Judging by your posts? .... take a wild guess. *hint (yes) ... I would guess you talk about this kinda stuff with women and have a hard time getting sexual. Nobody gives a F about your Dad I never even had one.

I'm Asian and in the dating world It's practically a disability.


GET OVER IT.
Talk about what with women? What do you mean have a hard time getting sexual?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
He can but it seems fairly obvious this guy is a troll and doing stuff to get responses from people.
I just laugh it off (his postings) and I think men here must train themselves to not be easily fazed by mere words of a troll or otherwise.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I just laugh it off (his postings) and I think men here must train themselves to not be easily fazed by mere words of a troll or otherwise.
I just find it funny the people act like these are real questions he is asking
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I just find it funny the people act like these are real questions he is asking
Let them and enjoy the show with some good coffee.

Then get some good laughs out of it all.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
South Korean. 100%. Born in Seoul South Korea, living in the Midwest.

If I can overcome awkwardness, there is hope for man kind.
It's been a number of years since I last visited Seoul.

I noticed that women there ages really well even those well into their 40's, hardly any wrinkles, with even pleasant personalities to boot.

I regularly mistaken women in their 40's as late 20's or early 30's haha

But my time there was short, have you visited recently?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top