Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I accidentally rejected a married woman that asked me to dinner

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, I haven’t been on here for like years. Just came back here to see what I should do about this situation.

Long story short, I took out a married woman to dinner 6-7 months ago. During this time,
She would come to my work and talk and play cards with other ppl at the table.

Well, last week she was at my table and everyone at the table was enjoying themselves talking and laughing and out of the blue she said she’s free this week and if I want to hang out? I replied back with a no without an explanation. I later realized I was being an *** and I may have embarrassed her in front of other ppl so I leaned close to her and said I’m busy this week cuz I have to do so n so. She nodded and said oh ok that’s fine n such. I didn’t want ppl to hear our convo and that we went out before so I quickly said no so she would drop the convo, but she must have thought I was being an ***..

Next day, I realized I messed up and texted her saying something along the line “I’m really busy and if we could reschedule?”

Its been 3 days and I haven’t gotten a text back. Normally she would text me back whenever I text her on the same day...
But I haven’t gotten a reply back... I’m 100% she’s pissed that not only I said no but I embarrassed her in front of other ppl by rejecting her.

I’ve been thinking about her for the past few days. Not sure if I should call her up or tell her to give me a call so I can explain to her why I did what I did when she asked me to hang out. I’m really am busy, I wasn’t trying to reject her at all, but in her head she thinks I’m denying her..

What should I do guys? Thanks

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
What should I do?
Reminds me of situation I was in. This married woman would come to my place, first year I had sensed she'd fck but didn't ask or say anything, because a lot of women would flirt and stuff with me, I was the guy who fixed their phones. Next year she came several times and just ended up saying she just want to fck. I fcked her right then and there in my office.

You should isolate and fck whenever she comes around.

You should not message her or call her.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I messed up big time!! I just hate it when she asks me out in front of people that could eavesdrop. Maybe she hasnt gotten to know all my likes and dislikes yet.

I don’t care if she wants to go out anymore. I just want to apology and explain to her Why I did what I did. And then after that we can go on our separate ways. I’m nexting this one but before I do I want to call her up and apologize because she comes to my work every week to hang out. Even if we don’t talk anymore I’m 100% sure she’ll still come to hang out at my work.

Should I call her up and explain to her even though I’m nexting her? I don’t want any awkwardness between us in the future.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I know I messed up big time!! I just hate it when she asks me out in front of people that could eavesdrop. Maybe she hasnt gotten to know all my likes and dislikes yet.

I don’t care if she wants to go out anymore. I just want to apology and explain to her Why I did what I did. And then after that we can go on our separate ways. I’m nexting this one but before I do I want to call her up and apologize because she comes to my work every week to hang out. Even if we don’t talk anymore I’m 100% sure she’ll still come to hang out at my work.

Should I call her up and explain to her even though I’m nexting her? I don’t want any awkwardness between us in the future.
Why are you apologizing. Stop this weak ass behavior. That is why she isn't returning your text not the behavior.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont get it why do you care if she is asking you in front of other people. She's married yet she doesnt care and is asking you openly. You made a mistake, shes gone for another guy who will not reject her propositions. Live and learn

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s whatever. I don’t care about her anymore. I just want to explain why I said “No” instantly without really explaining why to her.

I just called her and she just let it rang. And I texted her to give me a call when she gets the text. Told her I just need a few mins to talk.

She’ll be at my work as usual this week to hang out. I’ll grab her aside and apologize. Whether she accepts that or not is up to her. I just DON’T LIKE this guilt feeling inside. She’s really sweet to me may possibly DTF but I wouldn’t be surprise if she thinks I’m an ***hole now. I’m moving on to the next but not until I apologize to her in person or over the phone. Otherwise this guilt feeling inside me won’t go away. I’m weird and too beta I guess

I like to keep my outside life private. Who I date or who I go out with is all private. I don’t want a single person at work to know. As for work place, we all can chat and laugh and share funny stories I’m all for but I don’t want anybody to know about my outside life. I prefer to be very private I guess

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It’s whatever. I don’t care about her anymore. I just want to explain why I said “No” instantly without really explaining why to her.

I just called her and she just let it rang. And I texted her to give me a call when she gets the text. Told her I just need a few mins to talk.

She’ll be at my work as usual this week to hang out. I’ll grab her aside and apologize. Whether she accepts that or not is up to her. I just DON’T LIKE this guilt feeling inside. She’s really sweet to me may possibly DTF but I wouldn’t be surprise if she thinks I’m an ***hole now. I’m moving on to the next but not until I apologize to her in person or over the phone. Otherwise this guilt feeling inside me won’t go away. I’m weird and too beta I guess

I like to keep my outside life private. Who I date or who I go out with is all private. I don’t want a single person at work to know. As for work place, we all can chat and laugh and share funny stories I’m all for but I don’t want anybody to know about my outside life. I prefer to be very private I guess
The problem is your behavior and this feeling of guilt. For what? This is weak weak behavior bro.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I called her and she let the phone rang. Texted her to call me back, she called me back 30 mins later and asked wassup?

I asked her if she was mad at me? She said am I crazy? Of course not! She thought something was wrong with me lol cuz I texted her telling her to call me back.

She said everything is fine and sometimes she forgets to reply back to people. So she’s not mad and everything is cool. She said she’s down to go out anytime I’m ready....

Damn, I’m 80-100% sure she was mad cuz I texted her on Thursday and she got back to me today...

@romanemp22: Just the person I am. I will apologize if I feel I say or did something wrong whether I’m into that girl or not. After I apologize then I next her. *shrugs*

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys, I haven’t been on here for like years. Just came back here to see what I should do about this situation.

Long story short, I took out a married woman to dinner 6-7 months ago. During this time,
She would come to my work and talk and play cards with other ppl at the table.

Well, last week she was at my table and everyone at the table was enjoying themselves talking and laughing and out of the blue she said she’s free this week and if I want to hang out? I replied back with a no without an explanation. I later realized I was being an *** and I may have embarrassed her in front of other ppl so I leaned close to her and said I’m busy this week cuz I have to do so n so. She nodded and said oh ok that’s fine n such. I didn’t want ppl to hear our convo and that we went out before so I quickly said no so she would drop the convo, but she must have thought I was being an ***..

Next day, I realized I messed up and texted her saying something along the line “I’m really busy and if we could reschedule?”

Its been 3 days and I haven’t gotten a text back. Normally she would text me back whenever I text her on the same day...
But I haven’t gotten a reply back... I’m 100% she’s pissed that not only I said no but I embarrassed her in front of other ppl by rejecting her.

I’ve been thinking about her for the past few days. Not sure if I should call her up or tell her to give me a call so I can explain to her why I did what I did when she asked me to hang out. I’m really am busy, I wasn’t trying to reject her at all, but in her head she thinks I’m denying her..

What should I do guys? Thanks
You've known her for 7 months and nothing at all has happened. Now she´s ignoring your texts. Plus she´s married.

If I were you, I'd find a better option. It´s unlikely anything will come of this and if it did, you might wish it didn't when her husband finds out.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to hang out here more often because for being a member since 2007, you care and invest too much, too fast in the wrong type of women, and your situational reading skills are poor. Also know that you are one of many c0cks in her carousel. She's already got another one when you rejected her the first time, so if anything, you shouldn't have felt sorry for her. You closed an opportunity that night with her and another one opened up for another guy. Not trying to be a @zz but just providing some no-nonsense tough talk to kick you in gear.:up:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, of course, you should apologize to her because what you did was a disgrace. You've let the male sex down man. But you have to do it tactfully. What you can do to is make it up to her by buying a bunch of flowers with your name on it and deliver it to her home address and see if she (or her husband) calls you back and ask what other date she is available.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you accidentally reject woman? You sound and talk like a chicken.