"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #2

All (6) Like Like (6)

    1. Like

      Georgepithyou

      Banned 30 From Sydney
      • Messages
        1,777
      • Reaction score
        2,213
    2. Like

      Blacksheep

      Master Don Juan 35 From Brazil
      • Messages
        1,543
      • Reaction score
        1,065
    3. Like

      Caelum

      Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        40
      • Reaction score
        47
    4. Like

      justhe_justin

      Don Juan 35
      • Messages
        192
      • Reaction score
        151
    5. Like

      Asseater

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        59
      • Reaction score
        95
  • Loading…
Top