Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I’m 5’8 and intimidated of hot girls taller than me,Still..

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hard time with taller girls because I’ve never got one , and I guess I still have little man syndrome even though I’ve been fully approaching for 6months
You have a mindset problem. You have to be okay with what you are and it can not bother you. You are short, you have to own it. If it bothers you, chicks will sniff out this insecurity like a dead skunk in the middle of the road.

I just can’t pull the trigger,go for hangout/num close because I feel inferior ..(I don’t with shorter girls)
Getting her number is nothing. It's just a step. Just because you get her number doesn't mean it's a real number, or that she will respond, or she will actually agree to a date, or finally actually show up. Getting her number is actually the easy part, so don't get hung up on that just ask her for her phone number... if she isn't interested she'll let you know... then you can move onto the next one.

seems about 40% of hot girls are taller than me..
This only means 60% are shorter... I don't see the problem. The simple truth is that your height is the NUMBER ONE screening criteria for MOST women. They will not be attracted to a guy that is not taller than they are. There is nothing you can do about it. If you are into tall women... well... you just have to keep trying until you find some that don't care, there are woman that don't care about your height, but the only way to find out is to try.

ive ordered soles to make me about inch taller
I'm going to surprise some people here by saying... yeah... go ahead and do this, but understand there is a VERY good chance she knows you are doing this. Chicks will notice everything about you, especially your shoes.

obviously I’m still trying to fake it till I make it,and something in my core needs corrected
Fake it till you make it, does work. But it takes time, the key is that you have to keep trying because when you start doing this you are going to have epic crashes.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Much easier to bag taller women through social circle game then it is through OLD or cold approach.

Current girlfriend is 5’11 and I’m 5’9.5. She’s athletic & beautiful.

She has said what made me stand out above other guys is my confidence, and that I took initiative & led her. She also mentioned guys taller than her have been intimidated by her because of her height/looks.

That being said, I met her through social circle where I had some “status” I guess you could say, and I am not that much shorter than her. I don’t think confidence and taking initiative alone would have worked with her if I was 2-3+ inches shorter than her.

Truth is that some girls are just gonna disqualify you based on height and there’s not much you can do about that, so there’s no sense in becoming preoccupied with what you cannot change…

An insecurity or pessimistic mindset will cost you more opportunities with women than your height.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hard time with taller girls because I’ve never got one , and I guess I still have little man syndrome even though I’ve been fully approaching for 6months

I just can’t pull the trigger,go for hangout/num close because I feel inferior ..(I don’t with shorter girls)

do any of you have experience being with taller girls and being short?

obviously I’m still trying to fake it till I make it,and something in my core needs corrected
Are you able to pull the rest 60% with ease?
If not, it's not your height.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As Mac Miller would say "I am only 5'7 except I'm feeling like I'm 7'5"". Getting those "hot" girls ain't about looks necessarily. You already know this, everyone in the "game" knows this. If you are 5'7 but approach as if you were 7'5, you don't have anything to lose. Love yourself as you are. Yes, there are things you can do to look taller but reality is you are 5'7 and will always be 5'7. Accept it. If you don't fully accept it, nobody else will. Anyway, be assertive and love yourself as you are.

PS: You are just a bit below average, so not bad at all. I think average American male (assuming you are American) is 5'8. If you are in Sweden or Norway, then yes you are pretty short. If you were 5'5 and below then I would say it would be more noticeable as the average height of American women is 5'6.

Correction: You are 5'8. You're good man. Relax.

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An insecurity or pessimistic mindset will cost you more opportunities with women than your height.

Every guy on earth has a category of girl he can’t get, don’t worry about it
'nuff said.

Now, bracing myself for the incel black pillers to swoop down onto this thread and post height-shaming videos, or the unattractive men here claiming "women reject me for being 5'11!"

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I also feel intimidated. However, I have date a few girls taller than me. Fortunetely for me, I prefer shorter women.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had that attitude. 3/4 of the White race would intimidate me. :mad: :mad: :mad:
being serious, I was always a big kid, I’ve been this height since about 13. When I was young I was a pretty gentle kid but I found older (16-18) kids wanted to fight me. I guess they thought he’s big, but he’s soft so I don’t look a d1ck cos he’s bigger than me type thing.

I remember a little **** starting on me, I knocked him down and basically said sorry for it and offered a hand to help him up, he grabbed my hand and right hooked me, learned my lesson. Then at 13 I got done by a 18 year old MMA kid and was in hospital for 2 days - and I genuinely did nothing, he tried to get me to say this and that and I just said no. Next thing I’m getting up in a daze with my mouth bust and ribs cracked.

anyway, I never understood it until I was like 20 when I walked in a shop and a dude was about 7foot. I came up to his shoulder. This virtually never happens to me, and although the dude was in no way threatening me, I jumped out of my skin. Some kind of evolutionary shyt happened and a flight or fight response kind of happened. I realise to shorter guys they get this when meeting me, hence they want to prove it because deep down they get intimidated by it.

this isn’t to say you are like this or whatnot I’m just saying, being tall has its disadvantages. I’m o pretty sure I wouldn’t have been beaten up so many times if I was a normal size kid.

I was tall for my generationbut it seems 6 2 ain’t so big with the younger kids now but in my day I was like top 10% in size.

Reaction score
'nuff said.

Now, bracing myself for the incel black pillers to swoop down onto this thread and post height-shaming videos, or the unattractive men here claiming "women reject me for being 5'11!"
those same men would still be incels if they were 6ft 4 or at best huge simps that get eaten alive by some woman.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most black pill thing I’ve ever seen.
Not really. Being good at game is accepting that 90% of women will not sleep with you, and not being bothered by it. Focus on what you can do with your life, not what you can’t.

A lot of red pill butthurt is rooted in the disillusionment of PUA doctrine— most of what PUA’s promise you is just a sales pitch. Being good with women is a graceful balance of recognizing what’s a self-limiting belief, and what is a realistic limitation of your SMV. I’m relatively handsome, I’m in shape, I make a good living, I wear nice clothes and have nice things, but “tight game” isn’t going to make every 10 I encounter have sex with me. And that’s okay.

Being short, or even average height, will absolutely, undoubtedly remove some desirable women from your range of possibilities. You’re not going to pull a girl who is fixated on height, that’s a reality. But given that many attractive women are not fixated on height, why concern yourself with the ones who are?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had chicks taller than me attracted to me before, but I just don't dig chicks that are taller than me (5'7") and I don't worry about it because the majority of women are shorter than I am.

The only thing you need to do is accept that some women just will not like you because of things about yourself you can't change. Your insecurity is just you being offended by imagined rejections, and you're being rejected because you're insecure.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5ft8 and have banged several girls taller than me.

One chick was nearly 6ft.. however I am quite muscular, so often girls will overlook the height, as I have the big arms, chest etc.

That being said, I tend to approach girls my own height or shorter.. rarely approach taller girls.

And the shoe height increase thing is well worth it.. I'm 5ft9 with those and really makes a comment.