"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I’m 5’8 and intimidated of hot girls taller than me,Still..

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
I have a hard time with taller girls because I’ve never got one , and I guess I still have little man syndrome even though I’ve been fully approaching for 6months

I just can’t pull the trigger,go for hangout/num close because I feel inferior ..(I don’t with shorter girls)

seems about 40% of hot girls are taller than me..

ive ordered soles to make me about inch taller

do any of you have experience being with taller girls and being short?

obviously I’m still trying to fake it till I make it,and something in my core needs corrected
Are you able to pull the rest 60% with ease?
If not, it's not your height.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I have a hard time with taller girls because I’ve never got one , and I guess I still have little man syndrome even though I’ve been fully approaching for 6months

I just can’t pull the trigger,go for hangout/num close because I feel inferior ..(I don’t with shorter girls)

seems about 40% of hot girls are taller than me..

ive ordered soles to make me about inch taller

do any of you have experience being with taller girls and being short?

obviously I’m still trying to fake it till I make it,and something in my core needs corrected
As Mac Miller would say "I am only 5'7 except I'm feeling like I'm 7'5"". Getting those "hot" girls ain't about looks necessarily. You already know this, everyone in the "game" knows this. If you are 5'7 but approach as if you were 7'5, you don't have anything to lose. Love yourself as you are. Yes, there are things you can do to look taller but reality is you are 5'7 and will always be 5'7. Accept it. If you don't fully accept it, nobody else will. Anyway, be assertive and love yourself as you are.

PS: You are just a bit below average, so not bad at all. I think average American male (assuming you are American) is 5'8. If you are in Sweden or Norway, then yes you are pretty short. If you were 5'5 and below then I would say it would be more noticeable as the average height of American women is 5'6.

Correction: You are 5'8. You're good man. Relax.

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
An insecurity or pessimistic mindset will cost you more opportunities with women than your height.

Every guy on earth has a category of girl he can’t get, don’t worry about it
'nuff said.

Now, bracing myself for the incel black pillers to swoop down onto this thread and post height-shaming videos, or the unattractive men here claiming "women reject me for being 5'11!"
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I have a hard time with taller girls because I’ve never got one , and I guess I still have little man syndrome even though I’ve been fully approaching for 6months

I just can’t pull the trigger,go for hangout/num close because I feel inferior ..(I don’t with shorter girls)

seems about 40% of hot girls are taller than me..

ive ordered soles to make me about inch taller

do any of you have experience being with taller girls and being short?

obviously I’m still trying to fake it till I make it,and something in my core needs corrected
I also feel intimidated. However, I have date a few girls taller than me. Fortunetely for me, I prefer shorter women.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
'nuff said.

Now, bracing myself for the incel black pillers to swoop down onto this thread and post height-shaming videos, or the unattractive men here claiming "women reject me for being 5'11!"
those same men would still be incels if they were 6ft 4 or at best huge simps that get eaten alive by some woman.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
This is the most black pill thing I’ve ever seen.
Not really. Being good at game is accepting that 90% of women will not sleep with you, and not being bothered by it. Focus on what you can do with your life, not what you can’t.

A lot of red pill butthurt is rooted in the disillusionment of PUA doctrine— most of what PUA’s promise you is just a sales pitch. Being good with women is a graceful balance of recognizing what’s a self-limiting belief, and what is a realistic limitation of your SMV. I’m relatively handsome, I’m in shape, I make a good living, I wear nice clothes and have nice things, but “tight game” isn’t going to make every 10 I encounter have sex with me. And that’s okay.

Being short, or even average height, will absolutely, undoubtedly remove some desirable women from your range of possibilities. You’re not going to pull a girl who is fixated on height, that’s a reality. But given that many attractive women are not fixated on height, why concern yourself with the ones who are?
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I've had chicks taller than me attracted to me before, but I just don't dig chicks that are taller than me (5'7") and I don't worry about it because the majority of women are shorter than I am.

The only thing you need to do is accept that some women just will not like you because of things about yourself you can't change. Your insecurity is just you being offended by imagined rejections, and you're being rejected because you're insecure.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I'm 5ft8 and have banged several girls taller than me.

One chick was nearly 6ft.. however I am quite muscular, so often girls will overlook the height, as I have the big arms, chest etc.

That being said, I tend to approach girls my own height or shorter.. rarely approach taller girls.

And the shoe height increase thing is well worth it.. I'm 5ft9 with those and really makes a comment.
 
Top