Jake_Gyllenhaal69
Banned
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 3,442
- Reaction score
- 2,751
- Age
- 31
Every guy on earth has a category of girl he can’t get, don’t worry about it
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Are you able to pull the rest 60% with ease?I have a hard time with taller girls because I’ve never got one , and I guess I still have little man syndrome even though I’ve been fully approaching for 6months
I just can’t pull the trigger,go for hangout/num close because I feel inferior ..(I don’t with shorter girls)
seems about 40% of hot girls are taller than me..
ive ordered soles to make me about inch taller
do any of you have experience being with taller girls and being short?
obviously I’m still trying to fake it till I make it,and something in my core needs corrected
As Mac Miller would say "I am only 5'7 except I'm feeling like I'm 7'5"". Getting those "hot" girls ain't about looks necessarily. You already know this, everyone in the "game" knows this. If you are 5'7 but approach as if you were 7'5, you don't have anything to lose. Love yourself as you are. Yes, there are things you can do to look taller but reality is you are 5'7 and will always be 5'7. Accept it. If you don't fully accept it, nobody else will. Anyway, be assertive and love yourself as you are.I have a hard time with taller girls because I’ve never got one , and I guess I still have little man syndrome even though I’ve been fully approaching for 6months
I just can’t pull the trigger,go for hangout/num close because I feel inferior ..(I don’t with shorter girls)
seems about 40% of hot girls are taller than me..
ive ordered soles to make me about inch taller
do any of you have experience being with taller girls and being short?
obviously I’m still trying to fake it till I make it,and something in my core needs corrected
An insecurity or pessimistic mindset will cost you more opportunities with women than your height.Every guy on earth has a category of girl he can’t get, don’t worry about it
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
An insecurity or pessimistic mindset will cost you more opportunities with women than your height.
'nuff said.Every guy on earth has a category of girl he can’t get, don’t worry about it
I also feel intimidated. However, I have date a few girls taller than me. Fortunetely for me, I prefer shorter women.I have a hard time with taller girls because I’ve never got one , and I guess I still have little man syndrome even though I’ve been fully approaching for 6months
I just can’t pull the trigger,go for hangout/num close because I feel inferior ..(I don’t with shorter girls)
seems about 40% of hot girls are taller than me..
ive ordered soles to make me about inch taller
do any of you have experience being with taller girls and being short?
obviously I’m still trying to fake it till I make it,and something in my core needs corrected
If I had that attitude. 3/4 of the White race would intimidate me.I’m 6 2 and men or women taller than me intimidate me.
those same men would still be incels if they were 6ft 4 or at best huge simps that get eaten alive by some woman.'nuff said.
Now, bracing myself for the incel black pillers to swoop down onto this thread and post height-shaming videos, or the unattractive men here claiming "women reject me for being 5'11!"
This is the most black pill thing I’ve ever seen.Every guy on earth has a category of girl he can’t get, don’t worry about it
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Not really. Being good at game is accepting that 90% of women will not sleep with you, and not being bothered by it. Focus on what you can do with your life, not what you can’t.This is the most black pill thing I’ve ever seen.
are you so gassed up on the PUA smoke to believe that you can get every fvcking girl on the planet?This is the most black pill thing I’ve ever seen.
Shoe lifts could probably help me more than anyone herePlease guys, no shoe lifts. THAT will turn a chick off more than your shorter stature, it wreaks insecurity.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.