Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypnosis to assist DJ Empowerment

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup All!

Was wondering if any of the older DJ cats in here, have ever utilized professional hypnosis, for the sake of empowering your PUA/DJ path.....!?

Maybe re-conditioning your mind w. some new core beliefs more inlign w. DJ perspectives.
Or dealing w. issues (AFC/NiceGuy) type sh!t.

If so please share your experiences, and if any benefit?
I'm all for assisting my growth as a man, in the most powerful and efficient way possible, as every1 else.
So the power and value of hypnosis... def. came to mind, towards this end.

Any other comments... alls welcome.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Sup All!

Was wondering if any of the older DJ cats in here, have ever utilized professional hypnosis, for the sake of empowering your PUA/DJ path.....!?

Maybe re-conditioning your mind w. some new core beliefs more inlign w. DJ perspectives.

If so please share your experiences, and if any benefit?
I'm all for assisting my growth as a man, in the most powerful and efficient way possible, as every1 else.
So the power and value of hypnosis... def. came to mind, towards this end.

Any other comments... alls welcome.

There is no "short cuts" when it comes to stuff like this.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never used a professional but used a hypnosis CD, visualization is also useful

It doesn't work immediately but afer a month or so of continuous use it will help

Don't expect astronomical results, it will give you the nudge in the right direction, but everything is gained from experience and steping out your comfort zone.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but I have used it for a GF, to assist her with achieving orgasm. It seemed highly effective but requires maintenance. You could use it for the purpose which you state, though I think if you wanted more immediate benefits you should start with specific behaviour as opposed to just core beliefs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
There is no "short cuts" when it comes to stuff like this.
I agree. A DJs success is proportionate to the amount of authentic effort he puts into himself.

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Sup All!

I once tried it to quit smoking! It didn't work. If it couldn't overcome my core resistance to change there I doubt it would affect the even more basic patterns of behavior that you are talking about.

I do find that it's great for pain management, Time management (I'm severely ADHD, I need all the help in that area I can get), and stress relief though!

In my opinion, a wingman with a cattle prod would be of more help conditioning you to behave in keeping with DJ techniques! You see the girl, you hesitate, he zaps! You'll be automatically approaching every attractive female you notice after about three sessions of that kind of conditioning!