Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hypergamy" is WAY overblown on this board

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things here:

1- Buying an "expensive" car is a BAD investment as are most luxury items. It will drop in value the second you drive it off the lot and continue to drop year after year. Like buying a mutual fund for $50,000 KNOWING it will be worth $25,000 in 3-4 years and continue to lose value, smart huh? Ironically, most people WITH money know this and drive a very moderate vehicle and live moderately too. See #2...
That's kind of like saying that buying a $50 steak dinner is a bad investment because it will be worth $0 after you finish eating it in about half-an-hour...Or that a $10 movie ticket is a bad investment because it will be worth $0 two hours later. No one buys a car as an investment, just like no one buys dinners and movie tickets as an investment. While it's true that a $50,000 car (which is not exactly what I'd call a "nice car" by today's standards) will consistently depreciate year after year, the amount of utility (i.e. enjoyment) you get out of it during the same period may be worth it to you. If you like cars and can afford a nice car, why not get one? You only live once, so you might as well enjoy life.

Stretching your finances and going into debt to buy a nice car for the sole purpose of impressing chicks is a different story though.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not fvcking her. Wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole. She keeps getting more and more tats when I tell her I obviously disapprove. She says, "They're really small, of 'diamonds' on both breasts...here you wanna see it??"
There's no two ways about it.

Cratered SMV or plummeted SMV aka baby fever vs top form SMV space cadet.

Guess which I'll pick EVERY TIME?

I would then nuke the **** out of her with my **** &&& red pills. The trick is to seed it the way you seed the pull.

Look, the TRP status quo, that being she's not your girl, its just your turn IS GOAT manosphere piece of advice. Act accordingly.

****ing her into oblivion +++ dropping red pills, leading, let her follow, be the outlier.

Given said part on ex, she's side piece material tops.

I'm like NO! She got a new ankle tat and then one on her back of a bird I think. This ALL in a span of 2 weeks while I was on vacation. She makes barely above minimum wage yet spins 100s of dollas on tats, though it's probably dudes giving her extra dust on the side who knows. I just shake my head (letting her know I think she's making a big mistake). I tell her all a man wants in this life no matter how rich or poor the guy is is 1. Prepared Dinner when he gets home 2. Clean house 3. Well-behaved kids but she just goes right on marking up her skin, and for wut? to look just like all the other tatted up hoes out there roaming the pavement sucking tons of c0ck? I see myself as a father-figure to her though I suspect she wants me to fvck her too. I tell her again and again I don't want to see her naked.
She doesn't need a dad (unless its a role play as you treat her like a crash test dummy with your ****kkk).

Bury red pills in her subconscious. Be covert. Ambiguous. Aloof. Nonchalant.

I don't tell her I dislike it. I just meet her with indifference. As though I didn't even notice nor acknowledge it.

The following hits harder and requires less effort.

Furthermore, said chick is a pivot. She's what you smash for now but, you're ideal pursuit being a free thinker her agebor younger. Like checkers. Leap her and others. Wear the ****ing crown.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"LULz were had" lmao you write very funny
That's 99% of my game. I'm daft. I'm trolling. I am completely unapologetic. I am also deezed to a comedic level therefore, everything is funny. Again, a mind hack of game. Viewing life through the lens that everything is funny.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a scientific fact. Surprised people will waste time debating on it.

What's next? "Do women like attention or not?". "Are men motivated by sex"? etc etc

Naturally the general frame can't move forward at such a plodding pace.
Common sense is not so common.

Welcome Young blood!

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that hypergamey is overblown but do not get why you had to go full blown Dave Ramsey mode. I drive a 50k plus car and I make a living on selling expensive cars, so who are you to judge on what somebody purchases. In addition, I bought this car for me, not for women so I don’t know why that was even brought up. Yes, the thing depreciates but at this point it’s a Toy, so I could give two ****s and ill probably trade it in two years anyway. Also, I’ve read that millionaire next door book and it has been debunked and their are some fallacies and stretched truths in it. Last, I have retired family members that actually did that lifestyle and it’s not really worth it tbh. They have extremely boring lifes, scared to death to spend it, or they lost it all or a huge chunk of it due to medical issues or helping out other family members. Bottom line, you only get one life, so live it up a little. Please do not get compelled to become a snobby dave Ramsey scrooge.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, women do date and marry up...I'm sure at this point everybody knows this.

The part I disagree with is that women are constantly looking around to jump ship when someone better comes along...that's complete bs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The part I disagree with is that women are constantly looking around to jump ship when someone better comes along...that's complete bs.
Hypergamy is true in the following environments:
1. Club/bar hoez
2. Gold diggers
3. Hoez in general

You can test for hoeness by testing if they are about self.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but ONLY in ONS, FWB, and some STRs. Short game stuff. Sure, she won't give a s*hit about your personality. You could be a zero, a real drip and if you're a hot male, she'll f*uck you. There's no commitment. She doesn't care.

If we're talking LTRs and/or relationships with substance, then definitively NO. LMS attract, but you're going to need a lot more than a cute face, nice ass in skinny jeans, and cool haircut to keep her. She wants to "connect with you" for the long game.
If she cheats or leaves you for someone else, unless that person is her ex from an LTR or a childhood love or something like that, there's no way any other guy catching her attention could beat the emotional connection of a guy who sees her all the time for years and has countless memories with her. If someone she just met recently can have a stronger connection than her bf of lets say, a year, then obviously your connection wasn't very strong and most likely not why she was with you.

I suppose if you believe that the only guys who get left for another or cheated on are guys who completely neglect their woman for work or watching sports on ESPN everyday it makes sense.

Meanwhile in my theoretical model, if she meets a guy she thinks is within her reach & is very attracted to (not even necessarily more than you) you are so fvcked. Though it's not just LMS, i can imagine a good looking legit but successful dude being left for a bad boy who sells cocaine in a business suit depending on the girl

In my opinion, the primary stuff a guy needs to do to stave off problems with this is:
Don't lose attractiveness in her eyes, either maintain or gain if possible
2. Screen out girls that would immediately drop you like a rock the instant they see someone they think is even slightly better. Find a girl that would only cheat on you if a male model was banging down the door (if you're a 6 and a 9 wants to bang your gf, he's gonna. But it's the same if you're a 9 and brad pitt wants to bang your gf.)
3. Identify problems immediately, try to fix or work them out immediately, jump ship as soon as that doesn't seem to be working. The instant you get a consistent hint of slowed down sex or distance or whatever, get on it or get out of there

I hesitate to recommend screening for girls that won't fvck guys they're attracted to easily, because I feel like there's a high chance of that backfiring and ending up with a gold digger/as beta bux or a boring prude

But hey, my relationships have never lasted more than 1-1.5 years, so maybe things are way different at 3, 5, 10, etc. But if anything it would be even less likely that anyone else could form a comparable connection with your girl if you had that long to build it up, if it really is all about emotional connection.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They also get furious when men see through their hypergamy. Men go go the way of American Beauty, see through not in the mood for a much younger barely legal girl.

Nothing infuriates women more.

Reaction score
They also get furious when men see through their hypergamy. Men go go the way of American Beauty, see through not in the mood for a much younger barely legal girl.

Nothing infuriates women more.

They're young, but they're really not all that hot tbh.

I've been with hotter girls.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

So much comes from one's perspective. Hypergamy in the sense of the Webster's dictionary sense is largely overblown in Western society because women are capable of taking care of themselves financially. It is harder to move up or change class in a general sense but easier if you have some means (as a woman) and are socially adroit.

A man who moves in elegant circles for example, is not wise to date a trailer park girl without manners or social grace, no matter how beautiful she is, because she does not comport herself with class, and class is more important to the man who moves in elegant circles. This is something the hypergamy argument misses entirely here on SS, probably because there are relatively few men here who understand that they need a woman who is MORE than just hot to suit their needs.

What @Roober said is utterly true. Hypergamy is dead for the man of value. Guru has stated this repeatedly in his posts as well and I concur. Once you are in an exclusive club, people self select based upon individual preferences and compatibility. You need certain attributes to gain admittance to the exclusive circles, but once you are there, you are generally accepted by the fact that you are in that environment, and others expect you to understand certain things, certain ways of thinking, certain principles, certain skill sets.

Too many guys here whine that they can't get XYZ girl, and then make posts about how they are still struggling in school and living in Mom's basement into their 30s and trying to start a career. Um. Clue phone is ringing. Until you go accomplish something you cannot reasonably expect women who are themslves accomplished, particularly if they are also attractive, to give a "looser" man (relative to his peers) the time of day, and if she does, he's not going to be able to keep her. His value is too low to begin with relative to hers. It's not just looks. It's the whole package. For men as well as for women. And I agree that there are low self esteem women and rescuer type women who will get with looser type men, but I don't consider those women to be emotionally healthy either.

Take a look at men who blow through women. I know a physician for example who is extremely rich. Yacht, SoCal exclusive address, etc. He dates 21 year old hotties. So too does an old friend of mine in Vegas. They blow through these kinds of women constantly. They slay alright but they laugh out loud at the suggestion that they get into a relationship with these women. The women offer them nothing of lasting value, and lasting value is the only thing that will interest a high value man long term...and some guys are fine riding the carousel of new poon forever and getting their relationship needs met from buddies rather than women. You see when you can get sex like a commodity, sex alone loses its value. It becomes devoid of meaning. You've had enough breadth of experience and begin to understand that there is something to be said for depth.

Julien Blanc has a good YouTube video on this that I think is worth watching. Very insightful and I find the things he says in the video to be quite accurate. Its about relationships and how to make them last.

Both men and women are going to sort for the best deal they can get in the marketplace based on what their individual needs happen to be at the point in time they are in the marketplace. That shouldn't surprise anybody. I concur with most of what @RangerMIke and @Pandora talk about in this thread too...but really if you are a high enough value dude (as those dudes are in addition to Roober and Howie and Guru as examples), you have enough choice that women are going to want to monkey branch TO you rather than FROM you. And that is a nice place to be.

And as a final comment, no it is not easy to be the woman that is dating a desirable man. When you are dating a desirable man lots of other women would like to poach your guy. More women want to poach my guy for example, AFTER they see who he is dating, because as we all know, women are extremely competitive. So as a woman you better have intrinsic value and self-esteem and confidence that you bring to the table. You better keep up your looks, and you better be emotionally stable. I know my boyfriend can get a better looking woman (and I'm plenty attractive)...but I also know he'd find it challenging to find a BETTER woman overall. And he knows this too, and that is the glue that keeps the attraction going. The understanding that the value quotient we both see in the other is high.

That is different than hypergamy. From my perspective I could go out with men who have higher LMS than my boyfriend, just as he could date women who are hotter than me or younger than me, or both for that matter. We choose each other because we are uniquely well suited as individuals and we both see that and like the progress we are making with one another both as individuals and together.

If your value is high enough as a man hypergamy is dead. Indeed.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for a start, female sexuality is completely different from ours, in that it's cyclical. In other words, she has different priorities at different times in a month or so. And at one point her body is flooded with testosterone, bringing their experience closer to ours, whilst still retaining the female outlook... which must be it's own kind of hell on earth.
I think Rollo is spot on with female solipsism. I disagree with you (respectfully). There's a narrative that women hitbthe wall peak sexually. I would laugh at the junk science pushing this nonsense.

Any woman who is super sexual post wall is duevto baby rabies. Its not her being more sexual. Its been disproven with married women. Not in the mood. If she's a gf, you simply next her. Its that simple.

If married, you're an idiot especially in the west, and given divorce rape. Its 80% initiated by women. Its guaranteed child custody + false accusations of violence. Its retarded but cucks continue to play house with *****s nearing or after the wall once SMV craters. Its pathetic.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So much comes from one's perspective. Hypergamy in the sense of the Webster's dictionary sense is largely overblown in Western society because women are capable of taking care of themselves financially. It is harder to move up or change class in a general sense but easier if you have some means (as a woman) and are socially adroit
Not the case. Its a illusion. The women are a quota hired due to affirmative action. The bar is lowered. The women bridge that collapsed is an example of girl power.

There's men more then capable of being fire men but, giro power. I linked w women failing 6x but, shocker she gets on despite not being able to hack it.

A man who moves in elegant circles for example, is not wise to date a trailer park girl without manners or social grace, no matter how beautiful she is, because she does not comport herself with class, and class is more important to the man who moves in elegant circles. This is something the hypergamy argument misses entirely here on SS, probably because there are relatively few men here who understand that they need a woman who is MORE than just hot to suit their needs.
Agreed but, that's the abundance of women in the UK especially England, much of Europe, Australia, and the Western world.

What@Roober said is utterly true. Hypergamy is dead for the man of value. Guru has stated this repeatedly in his posts as well and I concur. Once you are in an exclusive club, people self select based upon individual preferences and compatibility. You need certain attributes to gain admittance to the exclusive circles, but once you are there, you are generally accepted by the fact that you are in that environment, and others expect you to understand certain things, certain ways of thinking, certain principles, certain skill sets.

Too many guys here whine that they can't get XYZ girl, and then make posts about how they are still struggling in school and living in Mom's basement into their 30s and trying to start a career. Um. Clue phone is ringing. Until you go accomplish something you cannot reasonably expect women who are themslves accomplished, particularly if they are also attractive, to give a "looser" man (relative to his peers) the time of day, and if she does, he's not going to be able to keep her. His value is too low to begin with relative to hers. It's not just looks. It's the whole package. For men as well as for women. And I agree that there are low self esteem women and rescuer type women who will get with looser type men, but I don't consider those women to be emotionally healthy either.
Not real life.

The girl power, don't need a man narrative is stupidity.

I heard women who openly practice monogamy complaining about men like DiCaprio who date women 25 or younger. Its OK she's pursuing lawyers and investment bankers.

The onus is always on men. Its on men even as society steals our jobs. Its allocation of male resources to women. Swing custody of children to women.

#metoo is the cry of cratered SMV.

Not all things nor people are equal. Men and women have diff strengths and weaknesses.

My **** isn't hard for a woman's career. I don't care about her education. Its usually useless. Its Marxist jargon or women's studies.

Take a look at men who blow through women. I know a physician for example who is extremely rich. Yacht, SoCal exclusive address, etc. He dates 21 year old hotties. So too does an old friend of mine in Vegas. They blow through these kinds of women constantly. They slay alright but they laugh out loud at the suggestion that they get into a relationship with these women. The women offer them nothing of lasting value, and lasting value is the only thing that will interest a high value man long term...and some guys are fine riding the carousel of new poon forever and getting their relationship needs met from buddies rather than women. You see when you can get sex like a commodity, sex alone loses its value. It becomes devoid of meaning. You've had enough breadth of experience and begin to understand that there is something to be said for depth.
I saw a stardusk malaise bid following the red pill. Its the aftermath of taking the red pill. Its following red pill rage.

There's a incumbent expectation of Male sacrifice. Its men are useless and women are special snowflakes with inherent value by default of a vag.

The question is, how to pursue despite not doing so for women?

I'm black pilled. As in, there's no such thing as forever. Monogamy is not real life. Its a social conditioning measure implemented to keep society orderly. Its free for all, open hypergamy, and men are supposed to raise Chad's babies, be a cuck, and play house with *****s. Marriage is a sham. its a biz venture to guarantee resource's for cratered SMV.

On the contrary, since there's no such thing as forever, you have nothing to lose.

New girl's turning 18/19/20/21 everyday.

#nextset

A little secret.

every set is practice.

Julien Blanc has a good YouTube video on this that I think is worth watching. Very insightful and I find the things he says in the video to be quite accurate. Its about relationships and how to make them last.
Blanc is a sociopath but IMHO the best in pickup. Top 3 from what I seen. He'll blown up sets just cause. I cannot bother with the Tony Robbins nonsense he's got going now with wimpering cucks crying in his videos. I blame low testosterone.

Both men and women are going to sort for the best deal they can get in the marketplace based on what their individual needs happen to be at the point in time they are in the marketplace. That shouldn't surprise anybody. I concur with most of what @RangerMIke and @Pandora talk about in this thread too...but really if you are a high enough value dude (as those dudes are in addition to Roober and Howie and Guru as examples), you have enough choice that women are going to want to monkey branch TO you rather than FROM you. And that is a nice place to be.
Is it though?

If she's bitten of that fruit, even low kill count, an alpha sociopath can ruin a woman. Its the addiction of emo spikes. Julien drama works. Most men urinate from the seated position.

Men killing themselves with 80-100 hour work weeks. Its again this self sacrificial male lamb to the slaughter.

I won't do it. Not for women. Its got to be authentic. It must be innate. The passion must be self directed. The pursue of the dominance hierarchy crown only to get cucked and divorced raped is retarded.

And as a final comment, no it is not easy to be the woman that is dating a desirable man. When you are dating a desirable man lots of other women would like to poach your guy. More women want to poach my guy for example, AFTER they see who he is dating, because as we all know, women are extremely competitive. So as a woman you better have intrinsic value and self-esteem and confidence that you bring to the table. You better keep up your looks, and you better be emotionally stable. I know my boyfriend can get a better looking woman (and I'm plenty attractive)...but I also know he'd find it challenging to find a BETTER woman overall. And he knows this too, and that is the glue that keeps the attraction going. The understanding that the value quotient we both see in the other is high.

That is different than hypergamy. From my perspective I could go out with men who have higher LMS than my boyfriend, just as he could date women who are hotter than me or younger than me, or both for that matter. We choose each other because we are uniquely well suited as individuals and we both see that and like the progress we are making with one another both as individuals and together.

Wtf are you talking about?

Hypergamy isn't enough Even when acquiring. Herd left Johnny Dep. Left Elon Musk. She's wall ridden 30+. One us a star actor. The other a billionaire blue piller yet one of the greatest minds of our time.

Hypergamy never dies.

What dies is masculinity the sec betas get laid. Its dad bod and being a slob.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to agree with anything I say. But what I say is fact based upon my own life experience.

The women are a quota hired due to affirmative action. The bar is lowered.
For the record I am not a proponent of "girl power". I am a traditionally minded woman but also one who knows how to handle a dollar. I aspire to be like the woman from the back half of Proverbs 31 in the Bible. Men have valued women with financial savvy for millennia. Financially responsible women are a positive reflection on the men they are with.

I have seen the firefighter example. That is not universally true, in fact it is the exception.

In my case I am an entrepreneur. I work for myself. So there are no quotas and no advantages. I have to compete for clients in the open marketplace. I have to work harder than men in some instances to establish the same level of respect in my consulting endeavors, there are no free lunches. I have no complaints about the landscape. I simply succeed under whatever circumstances exist, same as any other successful person.

In my income real estate companies the renters and the marketplace determine what rents I can demand and under what circumstances. I prosper there as well because I know how to buy, hold, sell and negotiate for maximum profit & rate of return. The market is efficient therefore the fact that I am female has no bearing whatsoever on my results. My business acumen does. I am well respected by men who encounter me in both industries, FWIW.

My **** isn't hard for a woman's career. I don't care about her education. Its usually useless
Plenty of men do care about a woman's education; her level of sophistication; her level of exposure to culture and the arts and travel, as examples. Your preferences are yours, and do not comport to all men, not even to all men here on SS.

Many men do care about a woman's ability to support herself. Men also care about intelligence. Granted neither quality matters if you as a guy are looking to simply get laid and get on with it because you don't care how smart someone is if you aren't going to keep them around anyway. In that case perhaps the less intelligent the better, lol.

But for LTR, marriage, children and the like qualities beyond looks are important. Smart men want smart kids. That means they'd do best to find a smart woman to insure their kids are intelligent. Nevermind the fact that they would prefer to enjoy someone who is mentally engaging to pass their time with rather than a simpleton who has little brain power to contribute. Looks fade and the "wall" comes for each of us in time. Intelligence, humor, wit and social calibration outlast physical appearance over time and thus are important qualities. Maybe not to you at this juncture in your life...but eventually my wager is that you'll find inner characteristics gain importance as you gain life experience.

Men killing themselves with 80-100 hour work weeks. Its again this self sacrificial male lamb to the slaughter.

I won't do it. Not for women. Its got to be authentic. It must be innate. The passion must be self directed. The pursue of the dominance hierarchy crown only to get cucked and divorced raped is retarded.
Nobody here is saying do it for women. Least of all me. I've worked the crazy work weeks like that, and supported my spouse and my 3 kids on my income alone and I risked getting fleeced via divorce (I wasn't fleeced because I was very prepared and extremely smart in how I negotiated my divorce with my ex)...so I've been there, done that and got the t-shirt.

The sad thing is that this FEAR that many never married men have about marriage or a committed relationship (attribute it to hypergamy or whatever else you so choose) actually is itself a lie. Great relationships are possible and great relationships add a tremendous amount of value to a man's life. So the divorce rate is 50% (that is counting second, third, fourth and so on unions...it is NOT a 50% rate for first marriages - for first marriages the success rate is actually higher/divorce rate lower)...and then men scream well they aren't happily married but actually many are (again this does not serve the narrartive of men who for whatever reason aren't married and may be scared to marry.)

Statistics show married men live longer than non-married men, and married men have greater levels of satisfaction in their lives as they age. And women still typically outlive men even today. So you get the advantage of a companion and life mate, someone to care for you as you are aging, and someone who is going to be there until the end (statistically speaking), care for you and comfort you until death and then she gets to be the one who is alone in her old age, rather than the man. Marriage can be a pretty good deal for a man, if done well.

I'm black pilled. As in, there's no such thing as forever.
Black pill thinking robs your life of meaning.

I heard Jordan Peterson say something wonderfully true today. He said "Life is a sexually transmitted condition which is 100% fatal 100% of the time." Think about that. Why live your life being a scaredy cat? You're going to die anyway at some point. Might as well seek a bit of meaning in the time we are allocated here. None of us know how much time we are alloted.

Just a thought.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The 'grass is always greener syndrome'. I'm surprised that as many marriages actually succeed. I mean, when it's considered a contractual prosaic affair, and when the sacral bond of 'death do us part' is stripped out you have quite a hollow arrangement. It's a question of logic really, religion and marriage go together like a horse and carriage. In an increasingly irreligious age, LTRs will become increasingly quaint.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So much comes from one's perspective. Hypergamy in the sense of the Webster's dictionary sense is largely overblown in Western society because women are capable of taking care of themselves financially. It is harder to move up or change class in a general sense but easier if you have some means (as a woman) and are socially adroit.
yep, nothing like a good old-fashioned depression, and a sound monetary system, to restore traditional morality.:p

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is glaringly missing something - moral/ ethical commitment. The model you have in mind is individuals motivated simply by self-interest. This is a precarious situation for a relationship. The glue that holds a relationship together is moral character.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard Jordan Peterson say something wonderfully true today. He said "Life is a sexually transmitted condition which is 100% fatal 100% of the time." Think about that. Why live your life being a scaredy cat? You're going to die anyway at some point. Might as well seek a bit of meaning in the time we are allocated here. None of us know how much time we are alloted.

Just a thought.
this is not a wonderful thing to say. lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record I am not a proponent of "girl power". I am a traditionally minded woman but also one who knows how to handle a dollar. I aspire to be like the woman from the back half of Proverbs 31 in the Bible. Men have valued women with financial savvy for millennia. Financially responsible women are a positive reflection on the men they are with.
Few and far between. The trade cons and blue pillers all dream of finding a NAWALT. It doesn't exist. What's in the bible was before corrupt laws. Marriage meant a woman was property. Today, you are property.

]I have seen the firefighter example. That is not universally true, in fact it is the exception.
https://nypost.com/2015/12/27/unfireable-female-firefighter-returns-to-the-fdny/

In my case I am an entrepreneur. I work for myself. So there are no quotas and no advantages. I have to compete for clients in the open marketplace. I have to work harder than men in some instances to establish the same level of respect in my consulting endeavors, there are no free lunches. I have no complaints about the landscape. I simply succeed under whatever circumstances exist, same as any other successful person.
There's nothing more red pill then entrepreneurship. Its truly creation of freedom. I would caution you with women. Its like Houdini. She'll come for the ride but disappear like a trick when things get tough.

]In my income real estate companies the renters and the marketplace determine what rents I can demand and under what circumstances. I prosper there as well because I know how to buy, hold, sell and negotiate for maximum profit & rate of return. The market is efficient therefore the fact that I am female has no bearing whatsoever on my results. My business acumen does. I am well respected by men who encounter me in both industries, FWIW.
True. But this doesn't mean it converts with dating and pickup. Unless you take a zero sum approach, pull or next. Constantly generate leads and new prospects. Most men are all smoke. No fire.

Plenty of men do care about a woman's education; her level of sophistication; her level of exposure to culture and the arts and travel, as examples. Your preferences are yours, and do not comport to all men, not even to all men here on SS.
Most men here or elsewhere cannot approach. Are suffering from approach anxiety and are chasing cratered SMV.

Many men do care about a woman's ability to support herself. Men also care about intelligence. Granted neither quality matters if you as a guy are looking to simply get laid and get on with it because you don't care how smart someone is if you aren't going to keep them around anyway. In that case perhaps the less intelligent the better, lol.
If man did care so much about the following, they wouldn't be divorced raped.

But for LTR, marriage, children and the like qualities beyond looks are important. Smart men want smart kids. That means they'd do best to find a smart woman to insure their kids are intelligent. Nevermind the fact that they would prefer to enjoy someone who is mentally engaging to pass their time with rather than a simpleton who has little brain power to contribute. Looks fade and the "wall" comes for each of us in time. Intelligence, humor, wit and social calibration outlast physical appearance over time and thus are important qualities. Maybe not to you at this juncture in your life...but eventually my wager is that you'll find inner characteristics gain importance as you gain life experience.
This is fantasy.

If you look at the RMG podcast, 99% of the pannel except for Rollo all got ****ed by divorce and women. Do you think the majority of men are pursuing women based on the qualities you Listed above?

A degree or amateur hour gov edu is mostly cultural Marxist jargon (outside STEM which women rarely pursue). The following pursuits of efu is sociology, cultural Marxist crap, women studies and gender studies. This weaponizes women. Worse, it promotes cratered SMV, trading her best years away chasing competition with the men for the corner office, getting baby fever, and having crazy student debt in a useless major.

What makes men and women attractive are not the same thing.

Her degree nor her career doesn't make my **** hard.

Nobody here is saying do it for women. Least of all me. I've worked the crazy work weeks like that, and supported my spouse and my 3 kids on my income alone and I risked getting fleeced via divorce (I wasn't fleeced because I was very prepared and extremely smart in how I negotiated my divorce with my ex)...so I've been there, done that and got the t-shirt.
I won't do it.

The reason 99.99999% of men pursue that which they do is to impress women's hypergamy. Its to promo provider male. Essentially, the mating call of the loser.

The sad thing is that this FEAR that many never married men have about marriage or a committed relationship (attribute it to hypergamy or whatever else you so choose) actually is itself a lie. Great relationships are possible and great relationships add a tremendous amount of value to a man's life. So the divorce rate is 50% (that is counting second, third, fourth and so on unions...it is NOT a 50% rate for first marriages - for first marriages the success rate is actually higher/divorce rate lower)...and then men scream well they aren't happily married but actually many are (again this does not serve the narrartive of men who for whatever reason aren't married and may be scared to marry.)
80% of divorce or More then 2/3 are initiated by women.

Statistics show married men live longer than non-married men, and married men have greater levels of satisfaction in their lives as they age. And women still typically outlive men even today. So you get the advantage of a companion and life mate, someone to care for you as you are aging, and someone who is going to be there until the end (statistically speaking), care for you and comfort you until death and then she gets to be the one who is alone in her old age, rather than the man. Marriage can be a pretty good deal for a man, if done well.
Sounds made up like women's sex drive magically increases as the wall hits. Source?

I've heard this nonsense before but I beg to differ. Women especially Western women are very hard on men and that ***** dries up after kids as her weight goes up.

Black pill thinking robs your life of meaning.
Like your divorce?

In the words of Tyler Durdan, "only after we lost everything, that we're free free to do anything."

Read beyond good and evil.

Which is why you a man hits on everything thin young fit attractive with a pulse. Smash or next set!

I don't need to get married nor do I require cohabitation to ****.

Jordan Peterson is bang on. Marriage is ideal for children. He also spoke about hypergamy on a rogan podcast.

He discussed engendered monogamy, not holding women at gun point for useless men. Its a society promoting marriage. Our society is collapsing. His push would negate the decay of society if advice was followed but it's not. So be it.

Face the world, shoulders back, head forward,and up.

12 rules and maps are fantastic reads. Peterson is a sage. He's brilliant but like all human beings, we all have an agenda. He has his. I have mine. Peterson is a trad con. He's a blue pill man.

How doea his wife upgrade from him? I saw a source state he makes 65k USD per month between business, books, YouTuber/Patreon, self authoring, personality test, etc.

The answer is, she can't or she would. Saldy!

As much as I like him, he was exposed by Rogan. He argues against equality of outcome which I agree with. He then disputes it in pair bonding, as for men banging all the women. He argues children. Its not in their best interest but women are discontent and bailing. Both are taught to want marriage.

If you were from the middle east, women cannot dress like *****s, drive, and you would believe multiple wives are cool.

Just a thought.
Peterson is incredible. I like his message but, marriage is a bad game. I won't play it. Women aren't waiting for marriage.

Furthermore, new girl's are turning 18 everyday. I want them all.

Food for thought.

Last edited: