Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hypergamy" is WAY overblown on this board

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this whole thread and I think you're all right in different ways, but you're trying to be reductionist to reach a definitive simple rule. That can not exist in humanity. People can be very predictable and yet can be completely chaotic too. My life for example, as an alcoholic was predictable. Yet, my recovery was chaotic. I pulled myself out of a life chained to human impulse and did a complete 180.

So, my point is that these rules we discuss on here, hypergamy being the specific topic of this thread, are true in that they do apply to women. However, they are true in degrees. LMS is important to women in varying degrees. Everyone in this thread who put some thought into their reply is correct to a degree, perhaps in general or as a specific example.

I disagree with @Dash Riprock about hypergamy not applying to every woman. It does. It just does it dependent on not only her individuality but also the men you're trying to apply it to! This equation is multi-variate, it is not simple.

What I do think Dash is correct about is that hypergamy is way overblown on the other end of the spectrum as the be all and end all. That every single woman will monkey branch at the slightest of faults. No. There are women who will wait years to monkey branch with a guy who is not satisfying her hypergamy, specifically because she has good morals or because she does love him. She will have that desire to leave, much like a guy might have the desire to have sex with a 10 while he's in a relationship, but the other parts of this equation matter. I wouldn't sacrifice my relationship with my girlfriend for a 10. Most women aren't going to sacrifice a strong relationship with a guy for the chance at something slightly better. However, if you've become beta with a woman, stopped working on yourself, stopped doing the things that attracted her to you, of course she's eventually going to leave. At the same time, don't forget hypergamy includes the beta comfort/connection side. A woman's hypergamy craves that more than the once a month alpha fvck. You need to be both. I don't think most women would leave a masculine guy they have a connection with, especially if he's only one part of hypergamy's equation. (Either just money or just looks) I believe the guys that don't think you can have a decent LTR or marriage with a woman are underestimating the strength of a truly masculine guy. I think the high divorce rate is a result of feminism freeing woman's hypergamy, but that equation includes the lack of masculine men for women to pair bond with. Be the masculine man.

So the question becomes, what can we do in a kind of predictable, kind of chaotic world? Understand the rules so you give yourself the best chance at the life you desire. Part of that requires being the best man you can be and part of it requires understanding how women operate and what qualities to look for. If you can do these two things, you will have the best chance at what you want. But in the chaos, things change and nothing is a guarantee. So build a life you love for yourself and only have women compliment it.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... I see your point. I don't disagree.

But if you understand female nature you really are not going to beat your head against the wall fighting the natural hypergamous nature of women, unless it is your intent to try and make an LTR work... then you have to be aware of the shifting nature of what your chick wants and what drive her interest. But I do understand how a guy gets ticked that a chick he is dating suddenly has a change in what tickles her fancy ans she monkey branches to another man. Where guys make mistakes isn't that their 'game' needs work, they are not paying attention to what your chick really wants, they are too focused on what HE wants... "She's hot, and I want to bang her." Then the dude get emotionally attached, and when he loses a chick that doesn't really want what he has.

"Game" only really comes into play when you have a chick that wants what you have, or what she 'thinks' you have. But as soon as she figures out you don't have what she needs, or if what she thinks she needs changes, 'game' will not help you.

This is why I like Doc Love, he will teach you how to date normal women who like you. He doesn't really care what she is attracted to, he only teaches how they behave when they really like you and when they don't... and let her come to you. What I do not agree with him on is that he doesn't recognize the difference between "attraction" and "interest". To Doc Love, it's all just interest level, regrettably it is more complicated than that, but you can run a dating life based on what he teaches without any problem, and it is a simple way to track what is going on. What I am about to say isn't going to help you with 'game' but it will help you understand most women.

Attraction is driven by LMS... looks are easy to see. Money and Status is based on her assumptions about you, which she has to confirm thought he 'chick network' or by dating you. If after a few dates, she discovers you do not fit her needs in terms of status or money, you are done. While most dudes are happy to be on a date with a chick they like, chicks are feeling you out, trying to discover if you have what she wants. This is why you see a lot of dudes on this board 'confused' because they had a few "GREAT" dates, and then she ghosts or gives them the LBF speech. You really didn't do anything wrong, she ticked the tires and decided you are not the model she is looking for.

Interest can be driven up or down based on your 'game', but before interest comes into play, she has to believe what you have meets her LMS needs. Interest is a function of a dude just acting like a man, going after what you want, maintaining emotional self control, and her belief that you have other options, which causes her to put effort into you. The more effort she puts in the more she wants you and the more she will want you.

In short you have to have the minimum amount of LMS she is looking for, Doc Love will say her interest level is at 50%. If you do, then at that point all you can do is screw it up, which you can control with good 'game'... For The System to work, it is key that you are honest about who you are if during the 'dating' she figures out you are not what she wants, her interest drops below acceptable levels... if this happens, so the fvck what, you want this to happens sooner rather than later. If you try and twist yourself into a pretzel for a chick, you will eventually lose her anyway because of incompatibility. If you do have what she wants, but don't act like a man... well this is your fault and blaming hypergamy for YOUR behavior will prevent you for self improvement.
About 15 years ago, Doc Love saved my dating life. I had game, but more raw talent as I never studied "game" on the side. There wasn't that much out there on the net back in the early 2000's. So around 2003, I get my ass dumped by this ~hot~ girl 12 years my junior. We dated for 3-4 months. At first I had 100% "hand." She literally worshiped me. Then slowly, because I lost my masculine frame, the tide turned to the point of where her interest level was very low. It was a messy back and forth breakup and then it finally stuck. I remember how hurt I was, and thinking "how could she do this, I was perfect for her, she was sooo hot, bla, bla, bla." Sound familiar (like every other post on SS)? I was just rocked. So, I was poking around online about "getting your gf back, breakups, etc." and found Doc Love's blog on AskMen.com. Reading it was such a gut punch because he laid out exactly what I did wrong. So, I ordered The System. It was the book and 2 CDs. More gut punching as I went through the program. BUT, I knew what and how to change--and did. Shortly after in 2005, I found SoSuave. It complimented what I learned from Doc Love a couple years earlier. Well the girl, "Christy" never came back and I never saw her again. But my success with women got exponentially better every year thereafter.

But, it takes practice. I can always tell when I'm getting sloppy in my game and I can make adjustments. I like to view my DJ skills like Aaron Rodgers QB skills. Very precisioned and accurate, not immune to sacks and pics, but very few mistakes and I usually I do ok. I also "practice" a lot; constant reading, learning, exchanging ideas, and then applying. And I've totally changed my attitude about women, dating, and relationships which has helped greatly too.

Doc Love needs to go on the Mount Rushmore of dating gurus someday.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a much needed post. Its also true. There are many women who date losers. So many women have low self esteems ( even the hot ones) so they intentionally date guys that are below them. They have to be the star and these guys dont challenge them. They are in control. Modern women would rather be in control and cheat on the guy with the alpha then be in a relationship with an alpha.

Hypergamy is only a prevalent thing in a sane society. It is the norm in a family oriented society. America is a not a sane family oriented society so women dont play by those rules. Women date whoever they fancy at the particular moment. There is no real rhyme or reason. Many American women are capricious.

Ask yourself, how is a girl dating a loser bum that can barely form a sentence that mooches money off her hypergamy? Its not yet many American women date losers. It makes them feel better. They feel uncomfortable around men that have their sh*t together.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who ever said women wait till marriage? Women ****. Its a **** test when they say otherwise.

Women are interchangeable. Its stupidity in men crying about a *****. Marrying a slut.

Think of it as target practice at everything hawttttt.

Approach like coding: if dtf, smash. If not #next!

Loop state: repeat!

Not doing it right.

You pull. You keep her in your funnel.

After going balls deep, you sound like you are out buying a ring.

My mate and I Eiffel towered some Sloot, left, and went to the bar to pull more.

We actually took one girl home but, she wouldn't come up to the Eiffel tower. We left!

#nextSet!

Step game up.

LOL

Doc love and the system was my intro to pickup before mystery method lol.

Doc is a good coach but that's it. He's a coach. I would love a infield.

Bad game definitely lowers interest level no doubt. Still, its hypergamy that keeps a woman discontent and constantly **** testing. Obv, its a multi facetted complex equation. Certain behavior, actions, lifestyle choices increase or decrease said interest level.

Women cannot beat their own hypergamy nor a man can best his polygamy. Its ideal to ho beyond. No matter how hawttttt a girl is, there's hotter, and younger. The same way theirs taller, attractive, richer, higher status etc.
Well it really all depends on what you want. If all you want is to bang as many of the best chicks you can get, Mystery is the guy you go to. Doc Love will not help you. But his fundamentals are sound and all the PUAs, including Mystery, out there incorporate fundamentals into how they game women.... which is how to behave like a man.

Be the best version of yourself that you can, not because it helps you get chicks, but because that is the best way to spend the short amount of time you are on this planet.... it just so happens this is also the best way to have the greater number of women who find you attractive, but that is serendipity.

There are chicks that are only interested in hooking up, I meet them all the time. In situations like this, it's MOSTLY game. If you look good enough to fvck, don't smell like sh!t, and know how to act like a man and go for what you want.... well..... Chicks that are just horney are actually pretty easy if you know what you are doing. But game is not going to work for you if you do not at least meet her minimum acceptable level of attractiveness in that particular emotional moment. This is a fact.... this is based on 30 plus years of dating experience. At that point you have to be able to communicate emotionally and make something happen.

For me... well, I like to find chicks I like more than just fvcking them. I wasn't always like this, in my 20s and early 30s all I was interested in was nailing as many as I could. At that point it was really mostly game. But now, I like to find women I enjoy spending time with, with sex of course, otherwise what's the point. I will find 3 or 4 I date casually, and when they realize I'm not a relationship guy... they move off... sometimes coming back... and that's all good. I will keep approaching women and look for women that like what I have and are okay with things just staying casual. So for me it's more important to screen out women that really are not interested in what I have and what I can offer, this way things will keep going for a few months, or if things work out... even longer.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself, how is a girl dating a loser bum that can barely form a sentence that mooches money off her hypergamy? Its not yet many American women date losers. It makes them feel better. They feel uncomfortable around men that have their sh*t together.
Yep... in those cases the chick is interested in control... or her need to 'mother' you... either way you are meeting her needs. Again hypergamy is not a monolithic concept, it is based on what SHE wants and thinks she needs. I know PLENTY of chicks that will never go anywhere near a Brad Pitt type of man, because she knows that he will not meet her need to be in control. It is also possible that she is nuts and emotionally damaged... who wants that in their lives.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Most* women want a stable home to raise a family with a strong man to lead. If they jump, sure you can blame the woman for breaking up the relationship or family, and some (strong minority) do for foolish reasons, but it's usually the man not doing his part. That's not hypergamy.

Why do I feel this way?
Dash Riprock I usually i agree with you bruh, but on this one you may be a little off the mark. Most young women 18-30 dont want a family with a strong man to lead anymore. Or about 50% of them dont. Half of them come from divorced homes so they have never even seen a strong man leading. They are actually more comfortable being around a submissive beta male. Girls these days claim they dont even want children. Many end up being childless. American women these days are an aberration of nature and the old rules dont apply. Many fu*k and then run away from strong men. They just use the alphas for sex and then run away as a preemptive strike so they dont get hurt. I have text messages proving this to be true. Girls are very capricious and random these days man.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... in those cases the chick is interested in control... or her need to 'mother' you... either way you are meeting her needs. Again hypergamy is not a monolithic concept, it is based on what SHE wants and thinks she needs. I know PLENTY of chicks that will never go anywhere near a Brad Pitt type of man, because she knows that he will not meet her need to be in control. It is also possible that she is nuts and emotionally damaged... who wants that in their lives.
Ranger Mike i agree. Hypergamy is totally based on what she thinks she needs. But the word hypergamy implies richer, stronger, smarter etc. This is the root of the confusion. It is all semantics. Instead of saying hypergamy, I think we should say preference. They just like what they like regardless if it is objectively better. They go after the guy who ticks off some emotionally damaged need they have.

Men should never ever base their SMV on what a young women thinks of them. They should always base it on what the father or atleast the mother thinks of them. It is not a compliment that some 22yr old American girl likes me. It is a compliment when her alpha head of the household likes and respects me. Every ancient culture understood that they father was the best barometer of value. This is why we developed the tradition of bringing the potential guy home to have dinner with the family.

I have female friends that will fu*k a dude, then 8 months later wonder what they ever saw in him. Thats evidence of a capricious selection process.
I have had girls that totally curbed and ignored me. Then when I start dating their friends and they see that I am a good boyfriend, they suddenly start trying to throw me the pu**y. Thats evidence of a bad initial selection process. If it was good they would have recognized that I am a decent catch from the jump.

In a broken society women do not trade up for an objective "better". Women without fathers are just emotional storms. They live by their emotional whims and pick whatever feels right at the time. As my friend puts it " they like what they like". When you dont have a strong father you have no model of what to look for in a man.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash Riprock I usually i agree with you bruh, but on this one you may be a little off the mark. Most young women 18-30 dont want a family with a strong man to lead anymore. Or about 50% of them dont. Half of them come from divorced homes so they have never even seen a strong man leading. They are actually more comfortable being around a submissive beta male. Girls these days claim they dont even want children. Many end up being childless. American women these days are an aberration of nature and the old rules dont apply. Many fu*k and then run away from strong men. They just use the alphas for sex and then run away as a preemptive strike so they dont get hurt. I have text messages proving this to be true. Girls are very capricious and random these days man.
I actually do agree there are a larger proportion of women like this than in years past. More are remaining childless too. Still, I think you're better off always playing the strong man-leader than beta, even if it means getting ghosted once in a while. You'll feel better about yourself and remain in your masculine core.

Good luck to you.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually do agree there are a larger proportion of women like this than in years past. More are remaining childless too. Still, I think you're better off always playing the strong man-leader than beta, even if it means getting ghosted once in a while. You'll feel better about yourself and remain in your masculine core.

Good luck to you.
It doesn't matter that they want to be in control. It's so much more satisfying to be a man of value who truly won't take sh1t rather than conforming.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what women want. A morally bankrupt society will soon find itself economically bankrupt. And when women are homeless and hungry, they will be looking for that strong man to look after her. Reality bites.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it really all depends on what you want.
I want her digesting my proteins.

If all you want is to bang as many of the best chicks you can get, Mystery is the guy you go to. Doc Love will not help you. But his fundamentals are sound and all the PUAs, including Mystery, out there incorporate fundamentals into how they game women.... which is how to behave like a man.
IMHO mystery is GOAT but a ****ing idiot at at LTRs. He can get women. He cannot keep her (given their prevalence to hypergamy, getting fat, and hitting the wall after like 23, can you blame him?) but I digress. MM is still ahead of it's time. I don't use routine style game but, I have gems, sequences of behaviors, routines, and I run every set through my funnel.

Be the best version of yourself that you can, not because it helps you get chicks, but because that is the best way to spend the short amount of time you are on this planet.... it just so happens this is also the best way to have the greater number of women who find you attractive, but that is serendipity.
So money! You're so money. That in and of itself is the game. Obsession with chasing women is retarded. Its more about cultivation of the ideal lifestyle. Its obv key to chain gun cold approach as in, hit on babes, go get baeeeeeeeees. Its amateur hour what most guys think is game or like no approaches month on end followed by walking on egg shells for the first girl who gives the time a day. Life isn't all about chasing. Its better to acquire skill in teens so, 20s + is spot on. Not a crap shoot.

I do my best work at the gym but I am deezed. I hit on babes in coffee shops, grocery stores, street corners, and anywhere. Its simple and second nature. Its taken years. What is the alternative? Cowardice that is dating apps? Its not a bad solution as a fallback but utter pathetic if its all a man relies on.

There are chicks that are only interested in hooking up, I meet them all the time. In situations like this, it's MOSTLY game. If you look good enough to fvck, don't smell like sh!t, and know how to act like a man and go for what you want.... well..... Chicks that are just horney are actually pretty easy if you know what you are doing. But game is not going to work for you if you do not at least meet her minimum acceptable level of attractiveness in that particular emotional moment. This is a fact.... this is based on 30 plus years of dating experience. At that point you have to be able to communicate emotionally and make something happen.
I chain gun cold approach. Obv, calibrate, turn on charm, push, pull, spit game. Its all practice. Every set is. Sure, swipe right but I prefer real life.

For me... well, I like to find chicks I like more than just fvcking them. I wasn't always like this, in my 20s and early 30s all I was interested in was nailing as many as I could. At that point it was really mostly game. But now, I like to find women I enjoy spending time with, with sex of course, otherwise what's the point. I will find 3 or 4 I date casually, and when they realize I'm not a relationship guy... they move off... sometimes coming back... and that's all good. I will keep approaching women and look for women that like what I have and are okay with things just staying casual. So for me it's more important to screen out women that really are not interested in what I have and what I can offer, this way things will keep going for a few months, or if things work out... even longer.
Any time women bail or ghost, its like they died. I do not acknowledge them. Sure, I could take a throater but why?

#nextset!

New girls turning 18/19/20/21 everyday. Leave trash at the curb.

Not sure your age but, I've never found slow playing it productive. More of a **** on 1St date kind of a guy.

Three encounters. No more. If not going balls deep or at least a throater, I next her. She can hit me up but my efforts are elsewhere.

Imagine that. You and your buddy go back to a girls place. One is being a **** so, we freeze her out. The other is dtf.

I take her hand, lead her into the bedroom. I bend her ass over and light it up as she sucks my friend off.

Its midnight. Still early so, we leave and hit a bar. We leave with another girl. She leaves the bar but when we ask her if she's ever been to Paris? If she's ever been up to the Eiffel tower, she says she's not like that. We drop her off and #nextset!

Its funny because most girls say that because they know its not how you get this ring and yet, most have and cannot help wanting to get destroyed in a three way.

Most men call her wife. The same woman who tells her husband she's not in the mood lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most are halfway retarded. Its taking cratered SMV or plummeted SMV before epiphany phase and baby rabies kick off. Its not finding God or a reformed slut. Its inability to compete.

Well, its a lot of social conditioning, cereal box Marxist education, women's studies wne gender studies. Its classic morons. Its all withba Jonas bro and a royal marrying cratered SMV that will only blow up who maniacs sense of entitlement further.

Its purely for sport at this point. I don't see anything else. If you try to make it more then it is, you are definitely in for a reality check.

The double edge sword is hypergamy. Its apparent the disregard of women when on top form but she's met with the same as the wall comes. Not yo mention, younger girls are on the way up. When checkout when they no longer can compete 99% of the time. The outlier is married on the younger side of twenty and or spent her best years with the man. Its an anomaly. Not the norm.

I ran into a train wreck from my past. She's a single mom 50kg heavier and hit the wall several years ago. Its hilarious seeing train wrecks. Its a reality check to how ****ty one's life could be if they blew in that mess.

This was when I was a much younger man. Even then, I responded with picking up a girl who just turned 19. Feels good man.

We were in the city center when I ran into another girl who ghosted. She was looking heavy and I was with top form SMV.

There's no sweeter feel fellas. Women be seething. LULz were had.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently dealing with a 20 yr old girl who has a pet rabbit a leash/harness on it, the whole nine yards. She always mentions him to me everytime she sees me. She just went back to her "ex" poor deadbeat boyfriend after living with a well-to-do one. I tell her I don't like her purple hair so she changes it back to blonde. Also, I mentioned to her yesterday that there is a decapitated rabbit on my back porch, suspected a cat did it. Bugs/flies all around it. I just left it there, not my problem. It's almost gone now, nature takes its course. She didn't know how to react to that and said nothing.

I know I say things that women find offensive or odd, but fvck it I don't care and they know I know I don't care, so they don't get mad. I always wonder if millennials are recording me speaking on their phones. They don't give a sh!t about being allowed to record without consent laws.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently dealing with a 20 yr old girl who has a pet rabbit a leash/harness on it, the whole nine yards. She always mentions him to me everytime she sees me. She just went back to her "ex" poor deadbeat boyfriend after living with a well-to-do one. I tell her I don't like her purple hair so she changes it back to blonde. Also, I mentioned to her yesterday that there is a decapitated rabbit on my back porch, suspected a cat did it. Bugs/flies all around it. I just left it there, not my problem. It's almost gone now, nature takes its course. She didn't know how to react to that and said nothing.

I know I say things that women find offensive or odd, but fvck it I don't care and they know I know I don't care, so they don't get mad. I always wonder if millennials are recording me speaking on their phones. They don't give a sh!t about being allowed to record without consent laws.
Just don't go full retard and say stupid racist **** about black people like Rich Piñata (rip). Crazy ex will let loose after a breakup. **** will pop off on social media. Lol even Brandon Carter laughed it off and said something similar.

Maybe go about it not through phone or text. **** PC.

BTW any time a chick says ex bf, its a red flag. Obv keep hitting it just don't take serious nor get feelers for.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't go full retard and say stupid racist **** about black people like Rich Piñata (rip). Crazy ex will let loose after a breakup. **** will pop off on social media. Lol even Brandon Carter laughed it off and said something similar.

Maybe go about it not through phone or text. **** PC.

BTW any time a chick says ex bf, its a red flag. Obv keep hitting it just don't take serious nor get feelers for.
I'm not fvcking her. Wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole. She keeps getting more and more tats when I tell her I obviously disapprove. She says, "They're really small, of 'diamonds' on both breasts...here you wanna see it??" I'm like NO! She got a new ankle tat and then one on her back of a bird I think. This ALL in a span of 2 weeks while I was on vacation. She makes barely above minimum wage yet spins 100s of dollas on tats, though it's probably dudes giving her extra dust on the side who knows. I just shake my head (letting her know I think she's making a big mistake). I tell her all a man wants in this life no matter how rich or poor the guy is is 1. Prepared Dinner when he gets home 2. Clean house 3. Well-behaved kids but she just goes right on marking up her skin, and for wut? to look just like all the other tatted up hoes out there roaming the pavement sucking tons of c0ck? I see myself as a father-figure to her though I suspect she wants me to fvck her too. I tell her again and again I don't want to see her naked.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good god man! Clean your porch up, and bury the rabbit... and don't weird the women out. lol

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Most are halfway retarded. Its taking cratered SMV or plummeted SMV before epiphany phase and baby rabies kick off. Its not finding God or a reformed slut. Its inability to compete.

Well, its a lot of social conditioning, cereal box Marxist education, women's studies wne gender studies. Its classic morons. Its all withba Jonas bro and a royal marrying cratered SMV that will only blow up who maniacs sense of entitlement further.

Its purely for sport at this point. I don't see anything else. If you try to make it more then it is, you are definitely in for a reality check.

The double edge sword is hypergamy. Its apparent the disregard of women when on top form but she's met with the same as the wall comes. Not yo mention, younger girls are on the way up. When checkout when they no longer can compete 99% of the time. The outlier is married on the younger side of twenty and or spent her best years with the man. Its an anomaly. Not the norm.

I ran into a train wreck from my past. She's a single mom 50kg heavier and hit the wall several years ago. Its hilarious seeing train wrecks. Its a reality check to how ****ty one's life could be if they blew in that mess.

This was when I was a much younger man. Even then, I responded with picking up a girl who just turned 19. Feels good man.

We were in the city center when I ran into another girl who ghosted. She was looking heavy and I was with top form SMV.

There's no sweeter feel fellas. Women be seething. LULz were had.

"LULz were had" lmao you write very funny

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy only exists to inferior men who are unable to provide and support their women.

When men get rejected, evolutionary preferences determine that a mans genetic makeup does not need to continue into the future... to that woman. Hypergamy across all cultures, women date up dominance hierarchies and men date down. The socioecominic status of a man is a huge determinant of a womans desire for a man, and has little to no impact on how a man views a woman. And it isnt about wealth. It is in a capacity of a man to generate, and be productive, and to share. This is a summary of Jordan Petersons viewpoint on the subject.

And it certainly explains more than some of the nonsense spewed here...

-Why women leave rich men for the pool boy. The pool boy is available, the rich career minded man is not. He may even have a bigger heart than her shallow husband, or at least make her believe it till he gets his piece.

-Why women leave the stable guy for a Chad. Something is missing that the man fails to recognize. Haven't had sex in 3 years? Duh... there is a problem.

What I see here and also something that is absolutely poisoning SS as of late is a peddling of victimhood; it is nearly identical to the exact issues that are projected onto women. They complain about LMS, artistic talents, or some other pathetic excuse (riding cvck mountain? Lol). All that illustrates is the egos unwillingness to accept that his woman did not see him as someone who can generate, be productive or share.

To the high value men, hypergamy is dead!