Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Hypergamy" is WAY overblown on this board

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, but only if the emotional connection is no longer there. A woman (most) will not automatically jump to another man just because he has a better car, house, $$, whatever. She will weigh what she's leaving behind, her opportunity cost. If the connection with the current man is minimal or worse, yes, then she'll most likely jump. But because women are largely driven by their need to connect and relate, most who have a solid connection with their current man will not jump based on $. Men don't get this. How many times have we read on SS, "I don't know why she left, what I did, etc., etc." It's because she lost attraction and her IL dropped based on what the man was doing or not doing, NOT because someone flashy in a Corvette and Rolex stole her away.

THAT's my point.
Even if we are talking about emotional connection, those are often forged with the other man while she is still with her current one. To me Hypergamy doesn’t have to do with cars and money. It has to do with the machiavellian way in which women play the game as a whole. They are all capable of this and imo see men as nothing more than tools to satisfy whatever type of ego or desires they have at the time. Guys who are worried about “his car is nicer than mine” are completely missing the much more insidious point.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if we are talking about emotional connection, those are often forged with the other man while she is still with her current one. To me Hypergamy doesn’t have to do with cars and money. It has to do with the machiavellian way in which women play the game as a whole. They are all capable of this and imo see men as nothing more than tools to satisfy whatever type of ego or desires they have at the time. Guys who are worried about “his car is nicer than mine” are completely missing the much more insidious point.
They really enjoy sneaking around.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's become that, yeah, but it's still no sword to turn your head from.

And you obviously aren't the one to be making quips, woman.
I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I'm just saying that it's often used here to soothe the aching ego.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is based on decades of dating experience. And women haven't changed much in 10,000 years or so.
I stopped reading after ^^^

Sweet wall of text. You sound super new.

Women and game have changed since social media. Are you really that blind?

IG and filter apps, skanks be thinking their models.

Female nature is hypergamy. Its not enough to see it. Its about acting accordingly.

Most guys have **** game and are obsessed with trying to be pretty while dating cratered SMV.

Dane Cook Jokes About 27-Year-Age Gap With Teenage Girlfriend Kelsi Taylor

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...iend-kelsi-taylor_us_5b741883e4b0df9b093aea4f
At least Cook is doing it right.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women rarely take responsibility for their actions. It's never their fault. It's a nature vs nurture argument. Probably due to the fact their their parents didn't want them to suffer or have issues in life, so they protected them from the hard world and responsibility. However, over time, people need to take care of themselves. When they enter the real world without the protections from their parents. Thus, they start blaming others since they've never had to take responsibility for themselves and their actions. Not gender specific.

Agreed but free resources find women. Not men.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if the current guy isn't doing his job in being a man. Yes, then she'll jump. That's just the guy being a wuss and not stepping up. She found someone with more masculine qualities because the guy was weak and needy. That's not hypergamy.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Female nature is hypergamy. Its not enough to see it. Its about acting accordingly.

Most guys have **** game and are obsessed with trying to be pretty while dating cratered SMV.

What's funny is that I had a 19yo girl over about 3 months ago that was hotter than that. Also, the girl I went to see in Panama was hotter, in my opinion.

One time I went to a bottle signing/concert with 50 Cent and his gf was ugly as fvck.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, 27 year old sage expert (laugh). Not even 30 yet? Got all the answers? Ok.

Move along kid ,nothing for you to see here, move along...

Women's motivations and DNA and what they want in a man hasn't changed in 10,000 years (probably longer), despite social media, apps, and all the other BS you blame your failures on. You fail because you do not stoke her attraction--period. She wouldn't need social media if you had the skill set and masculine energy to keep her in the first place.

Quit blaming social media and just get better.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put me on ignore.
No, you put me on ignore. I'm not the one who decided to talk unprovoked smack to you. YOU came looking for confrontation. You don't like the fact that I don't give ash1t what you say? YOU put me on ignore.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was once the 'gold-digger', a definite sub-class of women, and then this somehow overnight suddenly morphed into the omnipresent hypergamous women, the reality behind the make-up, a larger than life figure, that now apparently stalks men everywhere. lol

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was once the 'gold-digger', a definite sub-class of women, and then this somehow overnight suddenly morphed into the omnipresent hypergamous women, the reality behind the make-up, a larger than life figure, that now apparently stalks men everywhere. lol
Yeah, no s*hit. The succubus of legend herself, lol.

Everyone needs someone or something to blame but themselves.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if the current guy isn't doing his job in being a man. Yes, then she'll jump. That's just the guy being a wuss and not stepping up. She found someone with more masculine qualities because the guy was weak and needy. That's not hypergamy.
I completely disagree. You sound like a woman who's shaming a man. There are plenty of masculine men who get cheated on and left by women. The real problem is not a lack of men "manning up". It's a feminist environment that is completely out of control (low birth rates, high rates of single parent homes and depression/lack of direction in men) that has produced several generations of women who are about as reliable as dirt to keep a commitment to a man. It's got nothing to do with "manning up". I'm surprised you would post something like this.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not that all women are 'hypergamous', nor is it that men have to 'man up' to keep their women [way too much pressure], it's that a proper relationship can only be conducted on a moral basis, where each party recognizes principles greater than themselves.

Reactions: Von